Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I've already finished to watch it! I love it... But do you now if there is an extra episode with the wedding and the baby.??? I was waiting a baby of them, I wish I could see the baby of them....
4 3
Replying to VkeyPearl • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
XZ got so shameless. 🤣😂😂😂😂 not ms. Jin forcing her husband to marry her and giving the gist to…
in which episode this happens?
0 1
Replying to piddag75 • Apr 6, 2024
finished it yesterday evening and was so happy and satisfied with the ending but now the post series depression…
jajjajjajjaajja
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I was watching in blossom, but The story didn't catch me after episode 8. S o I started the Legend of Shen Li, I couldn't stop watching.... It is 1st time I get interest in a drama so long(39 episodes)

RECOMMENDED!!!
In blossom is cool too, but when i finish to watch TLSL, I will continue with it
4 0
Replying to someone_anonymous • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
What did I just watch at Ep 30 & 31? How did this drama pass the censorship!I am repeating just how? Well,I acted…
sorry for you, dear and I agree. Besides, It is the first time I see Kenny Lin doing a good job at kissing, , well I notice that Zanilia Zhao helps a lot . He's playing very well , and his character is wonderful, I love his acting , but his kisses are not so passionate and realistic and most of his drama.
3 1
Replying to ArniA • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
A child born in the extranatural heaven.......................................................
when????
0 0
Replying to Sam • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Don't know but expect that scene if in will be be aired later this week possibly. There is a hint it is included…
i don't know but i consider this actor is not good at kissing... he's so simple in this, but he's a great actor! don't expect so much on kissing scenes but he is very romantic
0 0
On In Blossom • Mar 23, 2024
Title In Blossom
i love the main actor, but this drama isn't catching me yet... i mean , i don't any idea what is about , and the trailers make me think : "it is one more".... you got me ? , is it worth it To watch?
1 1
Replying to F4luv89 • Mar 17, 2024
This is one of the fastest score drops I have ever seen (8.6 to 7.5) but ML is cute so I will PTW.
sorry, what is PTW?
1 1
Replying to etherealism • Mar 12, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me Spoiler
episode 16 made me giggle so much and I can see the romance arc kicking in soon. Can't wait!!!Wanna add in that…
I agree, Ruru should know that her boyfriend is a hard worker and appreciate him, because majority of men don't have a good job and stability... but Junnan is also stupid in love... that's not mature
3 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 12, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me Spoiler
when are getting together?... they are killing me... well Gu Xun is killing me, he is very slow... Attack dear, she is taken by another one
0 1
Replying to Akinom • Mar 8, 2024
I finally found someone who prefers cdrama over kdrama!!!! Wow
agree!!!
0 0
Replying to Chaialoves • Mar 3, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me Spoiler
I watched EP 6 and it ended with her confession and EP 7 is when she vents her anger and said his name during…
other issue I watched before : when he and his friend were drunk, his friend was about to confess he likes her, but Gu Xu saw his intentions and hit him away... like he was jealous ... WTF????
0 0
Replying to Chaialoves • Mar 3, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me Spoiler
I watched EP 6 and it ended with her confession and EP 7 is when she vents her anger and said his name during…
yes, I just watch it, but he is mean_!!! there would be enough to him saying just NO!, but he said: "no, you're not my type, I will never like you",,, that was too much ,,, jerk!
0 1
Replying to Keshein • Mar 2, 2024
Yes
that's right , girl... he is a very good kisser, but I think that's why the director kills him in every drama he performs... I just making a connection ( ridiculous, but it is still a connection).. jajjajajaj
3 1