Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
Replying to Jwells • Jan 7, 2024
Girl and drugged guy have sex, she gets pregnant, he somehow ends up with the kid, and they meet again 5 years…
yes! but it is not so clear... the beginning is confusing... I need more details !!!
1 2
Replying to Aisha Mir • Dec 19, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You Spoiler
can you please tell me in which ep leads start dating and is there any break up?
AT EP 16
2 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 16, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice Spoiler
another question... Today I am full of questions, my dears.... LOL, I'm not so sure how Qiang qing ci knows Sheng sheng man ??? The only thing I know by trailers or short clips , is that 3 years ago he had listened to her voice... and liked her.. as simple as it is, right?.. can you give more information about it? I'm little confused about the way he went after her and why
0 1
On Got a Crush on You • Dec 15, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You Spoiler
one thing or one question: They are together since episode16, right? as simple as that
there wasn't "first time " in bed ( for him , because the FL is an expert) and they are living together, without plans of marriage or have family right? what did I miss?.. or the drama is just that way?
2 1
On Wedding • Dec 14, 2023
Title Wedding
link pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
0 0
On I May Love You • Dec 11, 2023
Guys! I love Miles Wei, but Yang Shi Ze, is not so bad... I love his hole on his chick and the rascall smile he has... is there any drama which YSZ acted as main role ?
1 1
On Got a Crush on You • Dec 8, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You Spoiler
FIRST KISS WHEN?... jajajja... He's so funny, he's afraid of women?.. he shakes the FL off his body like he has ants over his body... so I want to see how is going to be the relationship between them, their first kiss... jajjaja I think the FL is going to do everything....
0 0
Replying to sunsky • Dec 6, 2023
photo section at 4th page
still looking for it....
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Dec 5, 2023
I have tears in my eyes when he figure it out and she cried on his shoulder...Oh tomorrow finally kiss on the…
me too, !!! This drama makes me cry a lot, the feelings are very deep, I am having memories of my first love... I act like her, see him like a stupid, drooling... but not so brave to confess, jajaja
but I still feel Identify with the beginning of the crush
5 1
Replying to Levitate14 • Dec 5, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice Spoiler
https://kisskh.at/photos/Z81rdj_3
THANK U , Dear!!!
I feel sadder after saw it, I saw there is going to be even 3 days without any episode... buahhhhh :(
1 0