Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
Replying to justjacky • Dec 5, 2023
Omg the future scenes!!! I need the new episodes now 😭https://youtube.com/shorts/A296AGmld9E?si=VYwl-yinS4A_Njkx
me toooo!!!
1 0
Replying to justjacky • Dec 2, 2023
Awwwwww the way he simply confessed 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🦋🦋🦋❤️❤️❤️
whereeeeeee? wheeeeeeennnn?
0 1
Replying to Kitty • Dec 2, 2023
I'm literally putting my hands on my mouth so that i do not scream loudly 😂.
me too!!
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Dec 2, 2023
Ep 8., the confession is so simple and direct. Like MQC said, he is a simple man. It makes me feel like this their…
Dear where are you watching it?... i' m stopped in ep 6 waiting and looking be foward... , pleasee
0 2
Replying to Bunny888 • Nov 29, 2023
Title I May Love You Spoiler
OSTS are too good
YES!!! I love the song called " landing by your side""... beautiful!!!
2 0
Replying to bibi • Nov 27, 2023
I thought china hated japanese culture /s
why do you say that?
0 2
Replying to ms yusof • Nov 27, 2023
Title I May Love You Spoiler
whatever anyone said.. I repeat episode 1 to 4 for the 3rd time.. love scene when TY jealous at his secretary.…
and he is !!!. dear...
0 0
Replying to ms yusof • Nov 26, 2023
Title I May Love You Spoiler
whatever anyone said.. I repeat episode 1 to 4 for the 3rd time.. love scene when TY jealous at his secretary.…
WHERE DID YOU WATCH THOSE EPIDOSES? PLEASE?
0 1
Replying to Perip804 • Nov 25, 2023
I love how Dylan's gaze and realize he is so sexy and hot.....https://x.com/onlyforloveyawy/status/1727359440461111583?s=20
good kisser!... i think he practices everyday... jajajaaj
0 0
Replying to Perip804 • Nov 25, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
Yes, but in mango Chinese app only these episode 31-36 already aired through fast track. But we international…
AWWWWWWWWW!! it's was beautiful... thanks! you are so nice
0 1
Replying to LAU1986 • Nov 25, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
To the people being outrage by the kiss, if someone saved your life multiple times and put their life at risk…
i agree!... if you don't have every element of the context into account, you are not going to understand THIS KISS... mental illness are very complicated, and there wonderful people who know how to react with them... they deserve to being loved ( As Xie wei)... and there are people who want to do it( Jiang Xuening)
0 0
Replying to Suzie Queue • Nov 25, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
I hope so, because I am so confused!!!!
for a master mind as you, of course!!! .. dear... some of us are not soooooo skilled
0 0
Replying to Suzie Queue • Nov 24, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
I hope so, because I am so confused!!!!
IT'S A MESS!!.. Even though there are background memories , i'm still not understand some issues...
1 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 24, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
HELLO!!!... GUYS.....
DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS A VIDEO OR POSTER OF THE EXPLANATION OF EACH CHARACTER OF THIS DRAMA , LIKE "A JOURNEY TO YOU" .. IN TWITER THERE WAS LIKE A POSTER EXPLAINING THE 4 FAMILIES AND THE 4 RANGE OF ASSESSINS... DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN????...
2 7
Replying to Perip804 • Nov 24, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
Yes, but in mango Chinese app only these episode 31-36 already aired through fast track. But we international…
i wish it would....
0 3