Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
Replying to Angelica • Nov 5, 2023
a question dear, partner.... What disd really happen between Gao Yi's father and Jiang Hu's father?... they both…
IT'S NOT FUNNY
0 1
Replying to Jane Domine • Nov 5, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
after so many tests he still doesn't know she is ill ? srsly?
THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT.... IS IT TOO OBVIOUS!!!! IF YOU'RE A DOCTOR AND LOVE THE PERSON WHO IS ILL... I WOULD LOOK FOR SOMTHING EVEN UNDER THE NAILS
0 0
Replying to xdongsaeng • Nov 4, 2023
I'm 6 episode in and I'm enjoying the drama. Having read the webnovel I know what to expect. Storyline is simple…
ME TOO!
3 0
Replying to Luffy • Nov 4, 2023
Title Rising with the Wind Spoiler
Gao Yi is one sick freak. After making the FL's family bankrupt he is giving them peanuts.
a question dear, partner.... What disd really happen between Gao Yi's father and Jiang Hu's father?... they both say different stories... who is the bad guy?
1 3
Replying to Mermaid • Oct 31, 2023
Lol! One of my friends think I already moved on to another actor from the one who played TTJ 🤣🤭Who's gonna…
TTJ?
1 2
On The Furthest Distance • Oct 31, 2023
Title The Furthest Distance Spoiler
i prefer to see a chronological line of the best moments of them, kisses, hugs and romantic issue, because i am yawning every chapter i see waiting interaction
0 0
Replying to Hernita • Oct 30, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny Spoiler
here extra eps rawhttps://duboku.cc/%E7%83%AC%E7%9B%B8%E6%80%9D/10002.html
OHHH, FINALLY .. EP 16 THERE WAS ACTION IN BED.. jejejejjee
1 0