Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
Replying to Perip804 • Nov 24, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
Yes, but in mango Chinese app only these episode 31-36 already aired through fast track. But we international…
that's why i was asking , trying to find ... HOPE!!!!.... JAJAJA, i wanted to see more
0 5
Replying to Perip804 • Nov 24, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
Yes, but in mango Chinese app only these episode 31-36 already aired through fast track. But we international…
IN duboku.com it is complete , 36 episodes, in raw...but the final seems so boring to me
0 0
On Only for Love • Nov 24, 2023
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ME BUT I BECAME ADDICTED TO THIS COUPLE... WOUL LIKE SEE THEM AFTER MARRIAGE AND HAVING CHILDREN
9 0
Replying to Amy2345 • Nov 21, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
yes I feel the same...I expect kisses like love is sweet ....but , nothing...it doesn't feel like kisses at all😩…
then , It's not weird that people said that he and Bai Lu are together, you know me?
0 0
Replying to Peace and peace • Nov 21, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
Does any of you think bailu is strange with zhang ling he on the live stream? Or am i seeing things?
they are dating in real life aren't they?
2 5
On Love Is Panacea • Nov 19, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
the only thing I complain about is, "kisses!... luo yunxi is so talented, passionate and skilled kisser, but in this drama it felt like he was going to hurt the girl if he shows passion... and Ruonan was like a dead fish... It would have been better there were no kissses at all... or kisses just the hands or the forehead... what a wast of artistic skill of my dearest LUO
4 3
On Only for Love • Nov 14, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
I've just read that tomorrow and 3 days more, they aren't going to released any episode!!!! WHAAATTTT?????... UNTIL 18 NOVEMBER THERES NOT MORE ESPISODE... THEY MAKE ME SUFFER, IN SPITE OF I'M VIP MEMBER---
7 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 14, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
Tomorrow
but why they released 1? is it 2 episode per day? you know?
0 4
On Only for Love • Nov 13, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
hey, why did they release only one episode today????, where to watch ep 24,???
2 6
Replying to kwanto • Nov 12, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
Which eps are u now? preview at Youku app.
ep.20
0 1
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Nov 12, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
Finally !! We are 2/3 in, wonder if we will see her getting sick ? 🤔
hey, where dis you watch episode 27 28 , please?
0 1
On Love Is Panacea • Nov 12, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
where to watch the preview of this drama ?... I'm feeling like I gonna kill Su Wei An soon, but I want to know if she deserves it, jijiji
0 3
Replying to Blue Orchid Blossom • Nov 11, 2023
I'm losing interest (a bit) but I'm still going to watch it for Wang Hedi and Bai Lu and because I liked the novel.…
They're going slowly... Watching this drama, you are like ... yes! , it's coming , finally... and then you ohhhhhh damn!... but you're still threre... I tried to calm down, and let gays go on... but I can't...
3 0