Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
Replying to Amanda_k • Nov 11, 2023
I'm going to break all the phones in this cdrama
yes!!!!
3 0
Replying to x_AJ_x • Nov 11, 2023
Nah he even made a point of saying there was no way he'd have been able to get it up considering how drunk he…
JAJAJAJ :)
1 0
Replying to Himitsu • Nov 11, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
Ep 18: I'm really hanging on my thinnest patience for SWA. Please girl I hope I can see improvement from you soon.…
I'm out of patience... let me know when she finally realises she has to be with him
1 1
On Love Is Panacea • Nov 11, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
NOOOOO, He slept with the Dr???... well I gonna kill Su wei An... She deserves it!!!
0 4
Replying to Angelica • Nov 10, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
well, there are a lot personalities in many peoples... the variety is quite normal, and funny. she is mature in…
dear, her commitment with her job.. her knowledge about finances and economy... i don't have any idea about this job sector, but she's performing his character as very-known person about companies and their related stuffs... but , she doesn't have emotional intelligence.. above all, interpersonal intelligence... it's a kiddo in relationships
0 0
Replying to skyfleurette • Nov 10, 2023
I never complain because what’s the point. I can drop it but honestly the niece is taking too much screen time…
well, there are a lot personalities in many peoples... the variety is quite normal, and funny.
she is mature in some aspects but in others she needs to improve...
2 3
Replying to asphyxia • Nov 10, 2023
another phone ring and im punching my phone to mars
jajajajja, I agree
1 0
SoultoSeoul • Nov 10, 2023
Photo Photo Spoiler
so , today theres not episode... ???... i quit!!
0 0
On Love Is Panacea • Nov 10, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
the only thing i wanna know for now is : when GY figures out she is sick??... whennnnn????
0 1
On Only for Love • Nov 8, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
hey, there's not preview of the following episodes... whyyyyy???... i want more than 2 episode a day, it's getting better
14 0
Replying to x_AJ_x • Nov 7, 2023
Cut from the version shown on tv, but it's sill there in the DVD version. Unfortunately international app doesn't…
no fair
0 0
On Love Is Panacea • Nov 7, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
hey, guys!!! when is he gonna know about her illness? episode? could you please tell me?
0 0