News
On Better Halves • Jan 23, 2024
Title Better Halves
where i can watch it?
0 0
Replying to Song of the Dynasty • Jan 23, 2024
Title Song of the Dynasty
Replying to deleted comment
the video can't be played
0 1
On Song of the Dynasty • Jan 23, 2024
Title Song of the Dynasty
where can I watch it?
0 1
Replying to 2388 • Jan 21, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
Eventually,the CY colleague will found out about her relationship with QH which will spoil her working environment,no…
it is true, she seems to be depress, on the other hand, QH is on a cloud!! He is so cute... She acts like she has a lot of experience about relationship, but as him, she hasn't been in any before. He is really in love with her, and She is like: ujum! and so?.. Girl, if you don't like him, give the opportunity to other girl, for example: me?... jajjajajjaa
3 2
Replying to Bajpai • Jan 17, 2024
Title My Boss
This scene is helarious 😂https://youtube.com/shorts/o3dhmyO27Z8?si=CxoZ5hI7Hj47r-x0But I was wondering why…
jajajajjaja, yes it is so funny!!
1 0
Replying to RST Reviews • Jan 15, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
This is starting to irritate. Why can't these intellectual adults communicate effectively? All these vague assuptive…
I completely agree... they don't know what is communication is
1 0
On Love of the Divine Tree • Jan 15, 2024
Title Love of the Divine Tree
when is it going to be released??
1 1
On My Boss • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
a question? I didn't understand why cheng yao have to lie about saying Qian was his boyfriend and no his boss?... i didn't get... well I will do it the same, but for others reasons ,(LOL) but she said it but ididn't get it... Did you??
0 1
On Our Interpreter • Jan 13, 2024
Title Our Interpreter Spoiler
WHEN THEY GET TOGETHER? EP?
0 1
On My Boss • Jan 12, 2024
Title My Boss
These protagonists have quite abundant hair. If they had a child, SHE O HE would be Cousin Itt,, JEJEJJEJEJE
4 0
Replying to angela • Jan 11, 2024
Title My Boss
when the tsundere shows their soft and caring side >>>
I'm wondering too
0 1
Replying to Ck1Oz • Jan 11, 2024
Title My Boss
The female lead is extremely good tempered by the way and probably the best cook I've seen in a Cdrama bar the…
Opposites attract!!
0 1
Replying to Ck1Oz • Jan 11, 2024
Title My Boss
Which sites has the raw episodes early or earliest?
in doboku or dramacool
0 0
On My Boss • Jan 9, 2024
Title My Boss
SORRY, I AM ON EPISODE 8
0 0
On My Boss • Jan 9, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
This drama is becoming quite complicated for me because the English subtitles are poorly done and it is not very clear what they are talking about. And it also seems long because I see that they are not going to reach the end of the scenes that we see at the beginning, I am on episode 7 and they are so far of being even friends... I'm getting boring... the cases also are no so entertaining as we can wait the relationship between ML and FL fluctuates.
0 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 9, 2024
Title My Boss
Chen Xing Xu, he has another drama just released today, can check it out - Our interpreter.
thanks!
1 0
On My Boss • Jan 8, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
when they fall in love? ep?
0 1
On My Boss • Jan 8, 2024
Title My Boss
I love this Actor, He is so cute and handsome... a real man..
9 2
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Jan 8, 2024
Title My Boss
Epi 12 is infuriating !!
WHY?.. Tell me..
0 1
Replying to Jwells • Jan 8, 2024
Title Hidden Marriage
Girl and drugged guy have sex, she gets pregnant, he somehow ends up with the kid, and they meet again 5 years…
OK.. THANKS!!
1 0
