Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
On What If • May 7, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
they are twins? o she has a double life? o she wants to have "open options"??... too much suffering before the start!!!
0 4
Replying to missducky88 • May 7, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
demmmm.. who did the Lin Yu Shen make-up? they must be crazy to do the thickest foundation on him... doesn't make…
he has a bad skin, maybe they did it on purpose just we notice the extra foundation and not to see his face 's imperfections .. maybe????
0 0
Replying to fefe4eva • May 2, 2024
nothing special, but I watch it because it reminds me of the show we got married ❤️🌹.if u don’t have…
we got married?
which one?
0 1
On Will Love in Spring • May 1, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
I expect a better ending. Well, it was a happy ending, but I was expecting to see their babies or Xixia' babies... No more episodes, just extra minutes showing the future, you know what I mean?
2 4
Replying to joanna • Apr 30, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
WHY DID I READ THE COMMENTS HERE!!!! someone spoiled the ending for this drama without the spoiler tag and i wanna…
what happened?, she dies at the end?
0 0
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 27, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
I¡m loving this drama... WAOOOO... the only things i can't deal with is the attitude of the FL: "I like you , but I love Shanghai more"... comparing a city with a human being??? WTH??!! ok, I respect her Franky opinion if she feels so, but Come on! that's not a good reason
2 9
Replying to 10992747 • Apr 24, 2024
I’m looking forward for kill me love me too . The story line is fresh and interesting
I agree
1 0
Replying to Black-Phoenix • Apr 24, 2024
4 eps inIts just April and too earlybut this has potential to be my fave Drama of 2024
what is it about dear?... tell me if it's worth seeing... the last drama of Li Xian , didn't like too much, but I love Li Xian, jejejjje
0 0
On A Moment but Forever • Apr 22, 2024
How is going to be this drama?... Actually, I love LXY but the last drama "in blossom" wasn't good for, I didn't finish it, I don't know why it seems to be boring, even I like the actors. So I am so expectant to this drama, although I was more expectant with the drama : "kill me love me"....
1 5
Replying to Aes • Apr 22, 2024
Can't wait for this drama to air! The trailer was absolutely stunning. The sceneries and details wowed me 😍.…
where i can watch the trailer?
1 2
Replying to Sia K. R. • Apr 12, 2024
Title Hard to Find
I really loved her in Only For Love, but here her character is getting on my nerves. Not only is she passive,…
How do you know it? she commited genocide? when?, how? why?
0 0
Replying to Suzette Ser • Apr 12, 2024
Title Hard to Find
I’m pretty sure everyone can agree here no one trusts MangoTv subs. It’s like they don’t have any money…
I OFFER MYSELF AS TRANSLATOR... BUT I DON'T THINK THEY TAKE ME SERIOUS :(
0 0
Replying to skyfleurette • Apr 10, 2024
Viki is promoting it but I don’t know for which region. Not Europe. WeTV is not promoting it in Europe but it…
it was surprising and kind of weird for me too
0 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 10, 2024
I know Xu kai is the ML, but for now, I'm falilng for Niu Jun Feng. He's childish, but is so tender and cute... when Yang Zi and him break up, I'd cry a lot
1 2
Replying to YESMISSA • Apr 8, 2024
Just one episode by day? With total 28 episodes it's crazy lol. Seems by calendar emoji there is a break up in…
where did you watch it ?.. because today I watched episode 17 in english subs, but i don't understand why the next episode it will be released in more than 24 hours, when each episode of the drama is being on aired eveyday??
0 1
On Step by Step Love • Apr 8, 2024
Title Step by Step Love Spoiler
the last episode(17) was so funny,.. GOD, she doesn't know that stainless lipstick exists!!!
jajajaja, but he has a funny face like a little naughty boy... I was totally laughing about it
4 0
Replying to JYJ • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Nope, there isn't.In the novel they had twins and then another one. Madam Jin visited them with their kid hahaI'll…
oooooohhhhhh.... why they don't do an extra with all of that???
0 1