Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
Replying to Deirdre19 • Mar 2, 2024
Title Yong An Dream Spoiler
It’s a slow burn, so for the moment no kissing. I’ve never heard that he had a problem with acting kisses.…
thanks dear!... I consider him a very good actor, but I love him watching in action, be in love, being more active... however , he is still good at what he does, i hate when he suffers a lot and becomes in a lonely soul..
anyway. thanks
0 0
On Yong An Dream • Mar 2, 2024
Title Yong An Dream Spoiler
how is this?... does it worht to watch?... i love how act Jeremy, but Lately, his drama are a little sour, and someone said that he doesn't like to kiss on screen ... i dont know if it is right!... anyway... is this drama good?
0 2
On Ling Mao Bu Jun Xin • Mar 1, 2024
All the links given here are death or don't work at all.. please, other way to see it? dailymotion? mangotv? and what is the name in english?
1 0
Replying to wake me up next week • Feb 27, 2024
Title Time and You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKck8MUB8So&ab_channel=%E5%BF%83%E5%8A%A8%E7%9F%AD%E5%89%A7%E7%A4%BEHeartbeat…
it says: "this video is not available"
1 0
Replying to foxyjojar • Feb 13, 2024
after this I'm planning to watch Wu Lei's past dramas (i haven't watched anything except this lol). for those…
love like a galaxy. Es muy larga pero es una historia muy hermosa, y este actor hace de enamorado muy bien , es que tiene una mirada.. waoooo!!!que es que derrite a cualquiera
0 0
Replying to BlushPh • Feb 8, 2024
Title My Special Girl Spoiler
I started My Special Girl while still watching Different Princess. I’ve been watching Song Yiren’s shows for…
as this moment, for me, different princess is better
0 0
Replying to bubbleworld • Feb 8, 2024
CHEESY sweet fluff - I can handle - it has its own charm.CRINGEY sweet fluff - I can't - I just want to close…
what happened?
0 0