Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 6, 2024
Replying to Robert Kiss • Jan 1, 2026
Ye Jin is absolutely top drawer actress, him...not so much 😃
For what is true, is very hard to make it in the entertainment industry in South Korea without good looks:); one has to be very talented to make it up for less attractive looks ... and that environment is well known for its competitivevess ...
1 2
Replying to Koko Puffs • Jan 1, 2026
Title The Scandal
this is why when jcw mentioned him being pushed to his limits by the director I was kinda like ???. because I…
What's the name of the chinese version and where can be watched?

Just founded:), thank you!
0 0
Replying to Robert Kiss • Jan 1, 2026
Ye Jin is absolutely top drawer actress, him...not so much 😃
Agree with you on that; I'm currently watching Made in Korea and, seriously, I can't see any different facial expression(s) in his scenes. He is tall and handsome, has a nice, friendly smile, that's why he is loved by women:). He is the only Actor who won the Daesang prize at the 47th Baeksang Art Awards, for his role in Secret Garden. That alone places him very high in the industry.
1 4
Replying to Gone • Nov 29, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
Now for the Choi Jeong Ho, I would say he is the only one who is actually a victim. Although I didn't like the…
Some of them are, indeed, illiterates:)
2 0
On Walking on Thin Ice • Oct 12, 2025
Can anyone explain me what the heck is happening with the ratings here??
Because surely this drama deserves a higher score than 7.8 ... Unbelievable ...
1 1
Replying to 13948476 • Sep 27, 2025
Title Queen Mantis Spoiler
Giving this an 8.5/10I really enjoyed this.The show offered a really different take to the serial killer and child…
My thoughts as well; I'm awaiting for a second season hoping it will be as good as this one.
4 0
Replying to Junny_bts_army • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
Dramakey.com
totallyagree with you; see kisskh, free no adds
1 1
Replying to Jar2024 • Aug 31, 2025
There seems to be some hidden information about the Hunters. Humans for 100 years killing vampires would make…
my inner feeling says the Hunters' leader may have some vampire lineage himself ...
4 1
Replying to User462 • Aug 15, 2025
Nah, Trigger and evilive had peak acting from him
... and Somebody
1 0
Replying to AsianDramaLover54 • Jul 12, 2025
OMG! Cigarettes after sex song as background of that clip!! I don't know any Chinese but that song I know and…
It is not a chinese song:); the song's title is Cry by Cigarettes After Sex; the clip on weibo used it as background without lyrics, the song can be found and listend to on Spotify. I meant rather I don't understand any spoken words in the clip, thou it was fun to watch, just myt breath was taken away by the soundtrack, as I used to listen to their music a lot.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 12, 2025
LYN’s studio has shared a clip of him in that cave explosion thing and how he reacts to it and some silly moments…
OMG! Cigarettes after sex song as background of that clip!! I don't know any Chinese but that song I know and recognize everywhere!
1 3
Replying to makemeapologise • Jul 8, 2025
Cousin, but he took the identity of the real Shen Zai Ye (his attendant) when his real family (I think they're…
Yes, his real family name is/was Xie.
2 0
Replying to vanwarren • Jul 5, 2025
Title Knock Out
After watching both episode 9 and episode 10, I still can't shake the feeling that Coach Petch is also a part…
I had similar thoughts, not once :)) - about Keen not fighting; it seems the screenwriters felt differently, which sometimes makes me think if this is somehow related to their real life there, as mentality, as people. Western world and Eastern one are two "worlds" apart, so different in many aspects of life ...
1 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 1, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
He did not punish the Meng clan right away bc he is on to Shen Zaiye. And while he is shocked and angry at his…
That's true.
3 0
Replying to Sheena • Jun 30, 2025
Omg.. r we getting a kiss scene tomm.. that too unforced, unscripted with LS? EP 16 preview..
where do you watch that preview?
1 1
Replying to NuxN • Jun 29, 2025
just watch episode nine... I prepared for his own assassination but i definitely WAS NOT prepared to die laughing…
Indeed! I thought I didn't hear well first time, so I played it twice!! It got me so hard laughing that I almost cried!
1 0