Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 6, 2024
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 7 days ago
It is a very entertaining drama, with genius ML and confident competitive brilliant FL.She is not damsel in distress…
Exactly the same reasons! Sth to "fill in" after The early Spring:)!
0 2
Replying to SakuraBloom • 7 days ago
Title Ash
They have already clearly stated that they will continue working together and, above all, that since they are…
I'm very happy for them too! It's not about questioning, I genuinely did not know, I did not watch their livestreams, I do not speak or understand nor Mandarin nor Cantonese. Not everybody posting here questions are cynical or against boys loving each other (or any other lgbtqaplus) ...
2 0
Replying to SakuraBloom • 7 days ago
Title Ash
They have already clearly stated that they will continue working together and, above all, that since they are…
Really? are they indeed a couple in real life?
0 2
Replying to bubble • 16 days ago
Title Made in Korea Season 2 Spoiler
if you're looking for a happy ending, political thrillers aren't for you. the genre thrives on being ambiguous,…
Agree with you, it left me with a complete bittersweet taste after all; though it wasn't shown the shot per se, it is assumed that KiHyun shot KiTae. My two cents on this - and actually a little hope for a season three!:) - is that KiTae could have survived (weather lil brother shot in the air or in a non vital spot, even thou KiTae was bleeding already from the shooting in the hospital). Ikeda Yu Ji got indeed a call - where I watched it there was no translation of the japanese spoken - saying, probably, the he didn't make it to the boat, and that would be another assumption that he is dead. To me, what was shown is an open ending, and I truely hope for another season. But, if it sticks to historical events, most probably will not gonna happen. ...
As the director Woo Min Ho said at the press conference:
"For what happens after that, I think you can just watch the movie "Spring in Seoul" ...
1 1
Replying to Sarang • 17 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
This Lord Xie pisses me off so much. Who was he aiming at with that crossbow?
at his daughter and lord yan
1 0
Replying to Wangseja • 21 days ago
Title Cold Hunt Spoiler
The screenwriter is why I was initially drawn to COLD HUNT. I have delayed starting because I jumped onboard ABYSS.…
Thanks, I did; is not there, at least not yet and although I'm grateful for it that site does not always have those other good c dramas :)
1 0
Replying to Wangseja • 25 days ago
Title Cold Hunt Spoiler
The screenwriter is why I was initially drawn to COLD HUNT. I have delayed starting because I jumped onboard ABYSS.…
pitty that's only on youku ... suggestions wherelse can I watch it without paying a fortune?:) I'm paying for way too many subscripitions :))
0 3
Replying to MostlyBLBoy • Aug 17, 2026
Title Ash Spoiler
episode 1• Gay blackmail• Love at first fight• Tip to tip 🤭 (of their cigarettes, get your mind out of…
You made me smile at your last dot :)
2 0
Replying to NLE • Aug 16, 2026
Title Your Summer, My Storm Spoiler
What you’re telling me is that Sota is NOT Natsuki’s sister’s boyfriend?! Omg, what a plot twist and a relief…
Everybody (at least in the west, I think:)) thought that!! She did say BOYFRIEND!
2 0
Replying to AsianDramaLover54 • Jun 9, 2026
Title Dazzling
Well written indeed! Good luck with your exams!
you're welcome!
0 0
Replying to meimei • Jun 9, 2026
Title Dazzling
It took me quite a while to catch up on the previous episodes because I’ve been busy studying for my board exams…
Well written indeed! Good luck with your exams!
1 2
Replying to Aaahaanaaa • May 2, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
PM Min leaked it, Areum was a spy sent by him as he wants to limit the power of the crown. Inpyeong tried to poison…
I kinda like your line of thought :), but PM Min leaking the contract would imply he had accces to the Grand Prince's safe, which could be opened only using Ian's fingerprint ...
But the rest, I see it similarly: it will be a happy ending, they - Ian and Hui Ju fall for each other - her right hand lady ends up with his aide and the present king turns into crown Prince. I'm curious thou where the PM Min will end up. :)
1 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth Spoiler
I just finished episode 1. I’ve never seen Princess Agents either (and I have no plans to), but I really enjoyed…
Here too some wigs are bad :)) and one can easy recognize it. Totally agree with you: I also think it's not necessary to watch Princess Agents prior to this drama. I'm just on episode 3 but I already noticed things that even an five year old (ok, I'm sarcastic here, :)))), not a five year old one, just a normal viewer who has some understanding of biology or/and physics) would laugh at; they were feeding Zhuge Yue with some magic elixir to bring him back to life (which will most probably happen in a later episode), still even after those few days he still had ice and white frost on his face .... I haven't read the novel, maybe there it was written that they lived in a such cold region that one would stay frozen for days like that?! ... Nevertheless, I've been waiting to watch this new historical work of Li Yun Rui since Blossom and I hope this one can match the greatness of Blossom too.
0 1
Replying to x_hetao • Apr 1, 2026
Title Rebirth
It’s not the same plot. It shows the reunion between Zhuge Yue and Chu Qiao after he falls in the lake. Some…
thank you.
0 0
Replying to x_hetao • Apr 1, 2026
Title Rebirth
It’s not the same plot. It shows the reunion between Zhuge Yue and Chu Qiao after he falls in the lake. Some…
so, should one watch first "the princess agents" or this can be watch without?
0 2
Replying to Ta_Da • Jan 3, 2026
Lmao why did y’all jump to “Devil Judge” sequel so fast? 😭😭 If I hadn’t read that cs , I have forgotten…
:) that's why I came here, to check if indeed is a sequel to the devil judge; thanks god, it isn't. And I'm also watching it for JS' brilliant acting skills.
0 0
Replying to Bree Lee-Moss • Jan 3, 2026
From the synopsis, so this is like "Reborn Rich" but law-centered instead of money/business....gonna try
precisely my thoughts :) ...
1 0