Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2020
Replying to Winnie • Dec 25, 2025
Title Speed and Love Spoiler
I think there’s a link to the novel in one of the discussion posts. He gets one of his legs amputated in the…
Omg shiat so he really lost his leg! After all his been thru writer had to take it all the way for his character 😞
0 3
On Speed and Love • Dec 24, 2025
Title Speed and Love Spoiler
Does anyone knows why there is so many cut scene is it because of the rule in china?

Those who read the novel did jin zhao like really lose his leg like crippled for life or his leg was cut? Anyone have the novel in english?
0 5
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Dec 21, 2025
Does anyone know why Reba did not attend the tencent award show? I've been looking forward to hear attending the year end show
0 1
Replying to AtqM • Sep 9, 2025
Tell me about it reborn was a masterpiece as well!!
Ohh I've watch reborn!! And I loved it every bit!!
1 0
Replying to Mie • Sep 9, 2025
This was really good, I cried in the last episodes.Both of Zhou Yiran drama this year (this one and "Reborn")…
Tell me about it reborn was a masterpiece as well!!
0 2
Replying to Salwa Nice • Sep 9, 2025
but they had happy ending in altered (changed) timeline, YHT & TYX...did you watch the post credit scene polaroids?
Yes I did!! What I meant was if this wasn't a drama but in real world view. but yes I'm happy for the happy ending!! For once cdrama nvr ruin the ending
0 0
Replying to Piquina • Sep 8, 2025
The things that happen in the episode 8 are those that lead to the timeline where the daughter and the son are…
Okay now I understand because when I was watching idk how it happened like I did not watch ep 8 and move to ep 9 and the flow just disrupted cause I only realized I've missed ep 8 when I complete all the ep omg. Looks like I need rewatch it for the second time from beginning
1 0
On Twelve Letters • Sep 8, 2025
Title Twelve Letters Spoiler
Can anyone explain to me how from ep 8 things escalated than in ep 9 they are still in the present like things of yeyibo got killed not yet happened? Did I miss anything?
0 2
On Twelve Letters • Sep 7, 2025
Title Twelve Letters Spoiler
Come to think of it it's kind of sad in reality that the ending is indeed actually sad cause both YHT and TYX did not reunite and yixun died for longing Yixun longing and yearning was so heartbroken when he cried at the end of ep 8. The fact that he remain loyal to YHT did not get married at all just so saddening. How I wish he did not make that decision of asking his friend to tell to YHT that his dead. The outcome could have been different yes they did make a mistake of killing the yeyibo but the reunion could happened. But all in all this was 10/10
0 2
Replying to Bellamama33 • Sep 5, 2025
Have you watched My Divine Emissary? I really liked him in that one! And the ending was good.
Not yet!! Will watch this thanks!
0 0
On Summit of Our Youth • Aug 29, 2025
Title Summit of Our Youth Spoiler
Can anyone tell me what's this censorship thingy? I've been reading comments below I even thought that Lin Zhihua died when they came back to their real timing but I AM JUST GLAD THAT both of them survived and they even remember that they went thru that 10yrs tgt that they went back in time all that matters to me! I've seen worse ending in other cdrama this is all good for me phew 😅 The 10 yrs that they went back was really hella of a good twist for xuejiao to rewrite her story and Lin Zhihua chance to meet xuejiao. I can't believe he has crush on her for 10 yrs but didn't had the bit of chance to make his moved!! I still give this story 10/10 it's damn good and knowing that this could complete in good 23 ep and not the usual draggy 30/40 ep which not much substance this is by far the best modern drama I've had in awhile. For those who is contemplating to watch it I highly recommend it!! I just want to say their chemistry was darn good!!

Tbh I've been following chen jingke drama but I always feel his drama is either a hit or a miss and this drama really sits well for me from plot to chemistry! I hope he gets much better script like this not so dry okay just my opinion guys cause I feel he has the potential but most of his drama is always dry and boring
0 2
Replying to AtqM • Jun 5, 2025
May I know what happened?? Was about to watch this. Is she similar situation like ren jia lun like no kissing…
Oh no!! Why tho is it her personally or company but I'm supprise her entertainment agreed to her condition and even the director/writer agrees when she's the main lead. I respect the decision but at the same time drama needs that intimacy to add Abit of spice to it
3 0
Replying to KimAnna • Jun 5, 2025
For me it’s not professional for an actress to have restrictions. Her job requires literally the capacity to…
May I know what happened?? Was about to watch this. Is she similar situation like ren jia lun like no kissing scene?
2 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 30, 2025
Does anyone knows if there is English version of the novel? Or can anyone enlighten me was there a vast difference in the novel and drama I would love to know!!
0 1
Replying to Purple Ghost • May 30, 2025
AGREED! It was so enjoyable to experience them (especially Wei Shao) going from hate to love. Also the development…
Yes wei shao makes it happen!! I'm glad his heart of stone and vengeance melted I do not want to see a repeat of goodbye princess hahah. Yes their chemistry on and off behind the scene is so good!! Idm seeing them as onscreen couple again it's not enough. I thought the double was the reigning drama for historical but prisoner beauty is darn superb
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
I know it's too early to say as there are still other historical drama yet to air and its only the mid year but hands down this is one of the best after so long. Love love their Costume, chemistry, camaraderie, everything flows so well been following yuning ever since his first debut drama and he always nail his character can't wait for more project from him. I hope to see song zu er more in historical drama I feel she suits historical more than modern. SHE LOOK DARN STUNNING IN THIS! Kudos to the team for the success of the drama! 20/10 that's how good it is!! I love how the angst didn't last long just make u feel jittery always at the edge of your chair!! All in all I love this gonna repeat watch on Netflix I'm glad it's on Netflix easy watch!!
4 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
And we have come to the episode that will make our blood boil with the villain in the picture hoping that wei shao won't disappoint lady qiao and fall into ehuang trap. I hope the director won't suddenly make wei shao stupid and not able to uncover this ehuang tricks. Please have qiao and wei shao be united and work tgt to bring both of them down and be 2 steps ahead of their plan PLEASE. Do not make this into a hot mess trope
7 0