Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 45 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2020
Replying to jaxca • 4 days ago
If you want to watch on Youtube, there are playlists with all the episodes in the Discussions section. Note that…
Thank you!!
0 0
On Hello, Saturday 2026 • 5 days ago
Anyone knows where to watch all the episodes? More specifically I’ve lost touch ever since the ep of zhanglinghe and tian xiwei promotion for their drama and since this ep mango upload has been like not consistent??

Usually the YouTube upload is like weekly but now the ep is nowhere here and there. Anyone knows where to watch the episodes? Not sure if mango app has all the ep and I know they are known for bad Eng sub but it’s okay will still watch it like is the subscription worth it?

TBH I miss Lao qin like can he make a come back or his totally out of the industry black listed?? I watch hello Saturday mainly because of him but of course I like HS concept of inviting those to promote their drama and also their games are fun
0 2
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I like how there's essence in this drama from build up for the stories and characters especially the FL and ML. Not like the usual where suddenly both like each other at first sight but more of like Ml fell for the FL cause of her cleverness, witty basically he fell for her charms not just looks and whatnot. I like that they didn't rush things like the buildup is just perfect. How they wrap up scholar Han portion of him liking FL just so good no loops hole thus far. Its been a while I've had a feel good drama especially this genre
3 0
On Against the Current • 20 days ago
Omg this story reminds me of "Story of Minglan" and "Sword and the brocade" feels and I love it!! It's been a while I've watched this genre and this story is leaving me in hook now like binge watch all 20 ep in one night damn! Can they just unlock all ep please, like all the cdrama that they are releasing like hotcakes and unlocking all ep is just a matter of time but can they just released it?! Watching 1 ep each day is a torture. It's been so long I felt this feeling I shouldn't have started it first but than again if i didn't start watching it, it will be another Chinese drama backlog. I just want to say Tan Songyun really nails this character. I love her in sword and the brocade. I like this genre where all the schemes, the ladies fighting for the one guy (when in actual fact he only likes the FL cause she's smart, pretty, same level as the ML -strong, powerful) basically not damsel in distress love it. I need more ep I can't be watching other drams whilst watching this my emotions enough for 1 drama than I can move to another
10 0
Replying to PsychoDoppel • Aug 15, 2026
Person Chen Si
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xav9urm
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Cioran • Aug 15, 2026
Person Chen Si
This is Endless Snow in Beijing | 京雪未央. You can find links to watch the full drama in the comments below…
Thank you!!
1 0
Replying to dramaseeker8787 • Aug 12, 2026
Person Chen Si
Other hint or anything else like certain scene?
Yes I see it but this is incomplete version like total there’s 82 ep
0 0
Replying to dramaseeker8787 • Aug 11, 2026
Person Chen Si
Other hint or anything else like certain scene?
Yes this is the one actually I’ve seen it at TikTok but there’s a few ep they skip I guess I have to just settle with that but thank you! Do u know if this Chen si latest drama or the one with le keyi is the latest one
0 3
Replying to dramaseeker8787 • Aug 10, 2026
Person Chen Si
Other hint or anything else like certain scene?
The girl he likes is still in college and can't be tgt cause of his family status.
0 0
On Chen Si • Aug 9, 2026
Person Chen Si
Does anyone know where to watch full ep for “The CEO’s Gilded cage canary” it’s not with Li keyi but another one
0 13
On Zhang Jin Yi • Jul 24, 2026
Person Zhang Jin Yi
Anyone knows where to watch "his uncle, my lover full ep? With eng sub?
0 0
On Spring over Phoenix Pond • May 25, 2026
Anyone knows when will this be aired and is this short drama or long drama please let it be long drama it's about time the FL get her own lead she is awesome in all the short historical.
2 2
On A Splendid Match • May 11, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
I feel like the teacher is highly sus and just using the student since his a good strategist to get to this high position I bet his the main villain. I wonder how is he going to go against the teacher in the future episode cause end of the day before this he was his master after all.
3 0
Replying to ChrisR • May 10, 2026
Viki has the best subs. iQIYI was a little off so I started watching it on Viki
Ikr! I am one of them who subscribe to it but the eng sub doesn't even live up to it's name 😭they can't even Hire or bother to have 1 decent subber
1 0
Replying to ChrisR • May 10, 2026
Viki has the best subs. iQIYI was a little off so I started watching it on Viki
Exactly! I don't remember big traffic drama such as pursuit of jade had this problem is it for small drama like this they give to some junior stuff to subbed it. Like so frustrating app like as big as iqiyi has this gaps
1 2
Replying to jelly • May 10, 2026
i suggest either go with WeTv or iQiyi for better eng sub
I did watch from IQIYI itself
0 0
Replying to ChrisR • May 10, 2026
Viki has the best subs. iQIYI was a little off so I started watching it on Viki
Yeah exactly cause I did watch from IQIYI itself I paid for the app for this kind of eng sub damn!! Now even iqiyi subs cant be used?! How many apps I need to subscribe to 😭😭
1 4
Replying to Xinai Williams • May 10, 2026
If you are streaming it from another website that shall not be named, they are getting their subtitles from MangoTV…
Ohh I did watch it officially from IQIYI app I didn't know that they took the sub from mangotv no wonder it was so off and weird!! Mango is known for it's mess up eng sub
0 0