Editorials
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Feb 17, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Exactly. It would have become too typical with the family drama dragged on but I am glad that they showed things…
Ya that's my concern mostly for cdrama the long ep can either be you make it or you break it. Sometimes director or producer just good at ruining the drama especially towards the mid to later EP but so far I'm enjoying most of the one that I've watched
0 2
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Feb 17, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Exactly. It would have become too typical with the family drama dragged on but I am glad that they showed things…
Oh yes "meet yourself" yes I did watch this as well! I love slice of life drama very realistic
1 4
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Feb 17, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Exactly. It would have become too typical with the family drama dragged on but I am glad that they showed things…
Yeahh couldn't agree more but some modern drama they tend to drag and I feel for modern 24/30 EP is enough to tell a story beyond that is just too much
1 6
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Feb 16, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Exactly. It would have become too typical with the family drama dragged on but I am glad that they showed things…
Yeah that's why it's called drama it allows us to escape from reality and be in the fantasy for a while hahah :) the perfection is to a tee. This is really a good start modern CDRAMA at least for me so far hence looking forward to the rest of CDRAMA that they have to offer. For now nth beats this drama for romance
1 8
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Feb 16, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Exactly. It would have become too typical with the family drama dragged on but I am glad that they showed things…
Tell me abt it!! It has balance of everything brotherhood, friendship career, relationship etc as what you have mentioned. I like how the touch base of it is not too much or too little like how other drama tend to drag unnecessarily and ruins the essence of the drama. This drama really catch everything of what's life is abt. It's just perfect
1 10
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 16, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Both Fl and ML chemistry is explosive! Every EP makes me skip a beat and always smiling ear to ear. I like how the romance and focus of their career in billiards are balance it does not bore me or makes me want to skip. I am also glad that they didn't focus on yinguo mom's conflict with lin yiyang. Everything is perfect 11/10. I think it will take me a while to get over this drama it's too good and perfect. Looking forward to jinmai and wulei future project. I just want to say love love love their winter outfit/jacket look
18 12
On Hidden Marriage • Feb 12, 2024
Title Hidden Marriage
Anyone knows where to watch this with eng sub?
1 5
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
This is too good my heart skip a beat for every subtle move by yiyang to yin Guo omg their chemistry is chemistrying 20/10 for me can't wait for next ep. Finally a good cdrama to start of the year
15 0
On Yuan Bing Yan • Jan 26, 2024
Person Yuan Bing Yan
I am utterly disappointed with them replacing another FL for LNF like I was looking forward to this mainly cause of bingyan haizz I don't get why they so hard ban on this tax issue 😭
7 0
On Yuan Bing Yan • Jan 14, 2024
Person Yuan Bing Yan
I see so many rising stars and I doubt china willing to put her back in the showbiz being that they have abundant of actress out there I am still pinning on hope if there's anyone can salvage her situation
3 0
Replying to kwanto • Dec 21, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
Leo doesn’t like going to red carpet events and he doesn’t want to leave filming crew unless for something…
Yeahh I saw one of his interview he did say he prefer not to go for variety show as well cause he like to be recognised for his talent and his work. Anyway thank you for the above information.
0 0
Replying to Eunice888 • Dec 19, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
Because all his drmas this yr which are 2 are both on youku. He doesnt have any drama this yr on iqiyi and tencent…
Right! I wanted to see him on a red carpet and win an award cause he really deserve an award man!! But I doubt there is any Youku award?
0 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Dec 19, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
Hi does anyone knows why yunxi is not in any iqiyi scream night or Tencent video all star night award show?
0 4
Replying to Yusca Nadira • Dec 8, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
THIS i mean most of the younger actors from china if we're speaking honestly are so bad at acting. Most of them…
Omg I'm not the only one who notices his eye mole!! It adds essence to his character. I doubt they will replace him cause the filming is already completed and the fact they pass the distribution licensed anyways so fans gotta chill. Anyway I see that their opening douban rating is pretty high 7.5 so it's doing well!! I guess only we international fans are enjoying this.
1 0
Replying to Yusca Nadira • Dec 7, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
THIS i mean most of the younger actors from china if we're speaking honestly are so bad at acting. Most of them…
I couldn't agree more with you. I am glad that Liu yuning pick up this project and director chose him to play as ML alongside Liu Shi Shi. He has that aura and gaze plus with his height that is icing on the cake just perfect. I don't get why cnetizen have to criticise his acting just cause of his looks for me his looking finer in that costume. I really dislike when they pick a ML that is still young and have the idol look but does not fit the character it just spoils everything not all character can be played/suit the idol like look. I hope with this much negativity Liu yuning will not get affected and listen to those stupid comments. I love seeing him in historical drama ever since "the long ballad" seeing him in anle with reba I would want to see future project him and Reba as ML and FL. I know some ppl would disagree with me cause Reba beauty is unmatch but to me that would be a perfect pairing in my opinion. Liu yuning is handsome pls like which part of him is ugly gawd ppl have to chill man. Acting is not just base on looks but talent too
2 2
On A Journey to Love • Dec 7, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I like how for Liu yuning first male lead role he nail this character so badly. I loved that this time round they pick both ML and FL that is befitting their age in terms of maturity finally I can watch this with ease. Cause lately I notice most Chinese actors/actress are too young for this kind of strong impactful character so I prefer if for historical genre if they pick the FL and ML that matches their age. Just my 2 cent guys. Finally Liu Shi Shi is back with historical I actually prefer her in historical than modern her impact is incredible. I wonder if she's back in showbiz permanently cause I feel she will pause for 1 yr from showbiz. I am glad that she is one of the FL for the fox spirit series can't wait!!!
24 6
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Nov 28, 2023
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Where did you hear?
Yeahh hope to see her soon in costume drama I miss her in historical drama
0 0
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Nov 28, 2023
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Where did you hear?
It was a typo :)
0 2
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Nov 28, 2023
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Where did you hear?
Yes I'm enjoying diva hit the road now! But thank you
0 4
Replying to Spatina • Nov 28, 2023
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Do you know what's happening with her?? Is there something going on why is she not accepting dramas 😭
Ohhhh can't wait!!
0 0