Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2020
Replying to Spatina • Nov 27, 2023
Do you know what's happening with her?? Is there something going on why is she not accepting dramas 😭
Ohh is this base on novel? Is it a modern drama/historical?
0 3
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Nov 26, 2023
Where did you hear?
Usually all actors/actress will take heap of project back to back to be released for next year premiere on different channels and for me basing on the MDL list I see that her works for this year drama are only "sword rose" meaning next year she only have 1 drama to be released. That's how I gauge she's not taking up any drama at the moment.
1 6
Replying to Spatina • Nov 26, 2023
Do you know what's happening with her?? Is there something going on why is she not accepting dramas 😭
I doubt there is anything happening not that I know off. Cause I see that she still attends all the fashion week and Ambassadors event as per usual so probably we just need to wait patiently for her next drama
2 5
On Yuan Bing Yan • Nov 26, 2023
Person Yuan Bing Yan
2023 is almost over and her company going radio silence I really wonder if she will make a comeback next year. I would love to see her on red carpet and it's time for her to shine
9 0
Replying to Cicada • Nov 26, 2023
Indeed😔..i still come from time to time to check the list but nothing new, im sure she could have been in many…
Same I've been coming MDL to check if she's taken up any drama I miss her so much but I'm glad I can see her on diva hit the road but still hoping to see her on screen drama. Yeahh looks like she's taking a long break
1 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Nov 25, 2023
So sad she's not taking any drama role at the moment and miss seeing her attending award show with her gorgeous look!! I'm so scared next year will be another miss for her since she don't take up much drama roles for this year or next year
4 17
Replying to Kinara • Nov 25, 2023
Yes it was just a nice m, light fluffy feel good romance drama and the 2 leads made made it so worth it !!
Ya I don't get why they have to cut so many scenes I wouldn't rather they cut the misunderstanding part and the working stuff 1 notch down hahahha. I dont get with the censorship why are they so strict abt it
0 1
Replying to Kinara • Nov 24, 2023
Yes it was just a nice m, light fluffy feel good romance drama and the 2 leads made made it so worth it !!
Yes I just need more of their scene!!
4 3
Replying to mpruel • Nov 24, 2023
Usually 24 eps just give us 1 or 2 eps happy moment XD this is 6 eps
True enough the last 6 EP save us cause the sweetness was awesome. But so sad this drama don't do well in china it had like 4.5 douban rating
5 1
On Only for Love • Nov 24, 2023
I really really really enjoyed this despite many said this was horrible but not for me as I look forward to every ep. Tbh if it was other actor or actress who took up this drama I would have drop this but I stayed thru for both bailu and Wang Hedi. Since the direction/plot wasn't that great especially the working stuff and unnecessary misunderstanding and I'm not sure why they make both FL and ML character so tight lip is it that hard to explain??!!

But when you have both beauty for FL and ML you can't resist this. I'm a sucker for overbearing CEO so this is pretty good for me. Usually modern drama is hard to stick thru cause they tend to dragg alot for godsake idk why when it could have been perfect with 24 EP. (Sidetrack like even forever and ever was done well just with 24 EP so this could have been easily be a hit) In my opinion this drama is save thanks to both FL and ML kudos to both of them. Looking forward to their future historical drama
11 8
On Only for Love • Nov 20, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
I know in every idol drama there must be buffer plot where couples will split for a period of time due to misunderstanding but this wait is killing me on the inside and I feel today ep could have solved the misunderstanding easily there's no need to drag for so long. Like bro you send drunken Shi yi home seriously when you could have brought her to your house like BROOO.

Why can't just shi Yan just make the FIRST MOVE OMG somebody pls punch him like broooo U already said whatever the reason of her approach is you will still accept her. And shi yi too since he blocked you or doesn't want to see you there is every other way you can write your freaking long ass email to him or even better wait in front of his house gawddd. Both of their timing to make the first move is always at the wrong time. This could easily be a high rating if writers could have just give audience what we want. If they are planning to give us the last 4 EP of happiness I am gonna go bonkers hahahahha cause it's not enough I hate the push and pull situation men it's exhausting.
0 0
Replying to platinum101 • Nov 20, 2023
Title Wise Woman
https://youtu.be/RwdtiewKi_A?si=xJwbUTrUFjQynwGS
Thank you
1 0
On Only for Love • Nov 15, 2023
Waiting for the next EP is killing me can they just unlock all EP but I know it's not gonna happen. Wanted to wait for all EP to binge watch but I can't cause bailu and Wang Hedi chemistry it's exploding. I like how bailu always have explosive chemistry with all her leads!! Hedi is explosive in this too and I like how finally his using his real voice
24 0
Replying to radityo • Nov 14, 2023
Maybe it has something to do with this:"Moon was diagnosed with compartment syndrome and received emergency treatments…
Yes I've heard of this news but I thought she has recovered and will make a come back but seems like she's not making a comeback :(
0 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 5, 2023
It's been a while I've watched a good kdrama with revenge plot I miss this kind of cliche damsel in distress/revenge plot not too heavy or overcomplicate just nice for everything from annoyance from satisfaction is perfect can't wait for new ep. When it comes to revenge plot I know KDrama is better at executing the story but lately I feel it's been slow in terms of the essence but I'm glad I found a new found gem. Anyone have any recco that have similar vibe as this ? Also plus point the cast for both ML and FL is hot here I like their chemistry and looking forward to their intimacy scene if there is any hahahha cause it's gonna explode
6 0
Replying to ASTER • Nov 1, 2023
so changing the event is all her dream not in real by time travel ?
Yeah I realize that CDRAMA now can't exceed EP more than 50 if not it needs to be split into 2 parts and mostly had to cut alot of scene. Me too I notice Wang xinyue in one and Only as well I hate him in there. But the fact that he gets me to hate him goes to show he is a good actor. An actor to look forward to and to my surprise he is young! For him to be able to portray such deep emotion just wow and he reminds me of wu lei young and talented
1 0
Replying to ASTER • Nov 1, 2023
so changing the event is all her dream not in real by time travel ?
So I guess we have to wait for them to realize and change it than
0 0
Replying to ASTER • Nov 1, 2023
so changing the event is all her dream not in real by time travel ?
@Anyesia I realize china have alot of rules like even for intimacy scene there's a limit
0 2
Replying to ASTER • Nov 1, 2023
Title Scent of Time Spoiler
so changing the event is all her dream not in real by time travel ?
Yes it was all along just a dream. It was her subconscious that created all this event all over again to seek for self redemption.

Somebody should change the synopsis went I first watch I read the synopsis knowing it's time travel but there is no aliment of time travel at all!
0 3