Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Romania
  • Contribution Points: 28 LV1
  • Birthday: May 06
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2012
Replying to RaaLuLu • May 9, 2021
Amazing article. Will also make sure to check out Part 1. I've been holding off Us and Them ever since it came…
I am really happy you enjoyed the article and found some films you might enjoy. Hope the 1st part will be at least as interesting. I really enjoy this kind of lists as well, cause I always find out new movies that end up being amazing!
1 1
Replying to 9004073 • May 9, 2021
Thanks so much for this article. Such a great resource. I’m looking forward to watching these films. How do…
In case of "Us and Them" it's available on Netflix. The rest of them, I am watching them online :)) I know it's not the best way but I couldn't find them on the streaming services.
0 1
Replying to Elea • Apr 1, 2021
For people who isn't that good with horror. You can try this. It has the scary horror feeling but it has comedy…
Where have you seen this?
0 1
joonie • Mar 14, 2021
One of my biggest problems is that I can't find the show Superband with subtitles in English:))
I really enjoy his voice and I actually discovered him from that show!
3 2
On Law School • Mar 2, 2021
Title Law School
This sounds so good...can't wait! I also love all the main actors
0 0
Replying to emmagucci • Feb 10, 2021
Title Wonderland
Exactly, like San Junipero (from season 3)
Exactly!
0 1
On Daniel Padilla • Feb 1, 2021
OMG, I just watched She's Dating a Gangster...and I am amazed on how many times he played alongside Kathryn Bernardo. This never happens for 2 actors to play alongside each other so often!
7 1
On Choi Yeo Jin • Jan 29, 2021
Person Choi Yeo Jin
I want to see her as a FL so bad. I really love her and she is so charismatic. I don't know why they don't cast her more! I really think she would also fit the movie industry
4 0
On Alice in Borderland • Jan 5, 2021
I binged watched this in one night and afterwards I read the manga...I really enjoyed it! Loved the mind games, reminded me a little about Liar Game (even if they are quite different).
5 0