Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 24 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 11, 2019
Replying to elumia • Jun 26, 2020
Thank you subbers for this, looking forward to seeing the rest of the episodes. Patiently waiting to see the rest,…
I been waiting, I dont think its coming.
1 0
On Good Time • Jun 26, 2020
Title Good Time
That moment when you realise after searching for, there is no Hime, and you don't know if to press play. Jokes on me tonight.
1 6
On Zhao Li Ying • Jun 26, 2020
Person Zhao Li Ying
This chick is just impressive and awesome. Her depth in the various characters is telling.
10 0
Replying to Hime • Jun 25, 2020
It’s hard to describe how I feel about this drama. I really liked the first 2 episodes that showed their childhood…
70 oh my werd....
0 1
Replying to Jeinell • Jun 25, 2020
Title Chef Hua Spoiler
Where are you watching it? I only found 10 episodes :/
Oh a blog that do subtitles for dramas she likes, as well as have discussions and other information. Productive Procrastination. She is also on Facebook.
0 0
Replying to Anjaly • Jun 25, 2020
Fully agree.. I wanted more.. especially ending .bt still it was okay.
Not yet, I have to adjust my expectations, as Disney sometimes don't do what is needed or expected. I will wait a bit before viewing.
0 0
Replying to Jeinell • Jun 25, 2020
Title Chef Hua
Where are you watching it? I only found 10 episodes :/
Yea they are they are up to 13. Maybe that is why PP stopped. I prefer PP's translations as she has explanations for certain things, which make me learn and do research.
1 4
Replying to Anjaly • Jun 24, 2020
Fully agree.. I wanted more.. especially ending .bt still it was okay.
Yea, it was a good movie all the same.
0 2
Replying to Hime • Jun 23, 2020
Title My Dear Lady
The idea was good but the execution not so much. The way both the plot and characters were written had many flaws.…
LOL.
0 0
Replying to Hime • Jun 23, 2020
It’s fluffy and cute and an option if you have nothing better to watch. But the lack of a deeper plot or character…
LOL
0 0
Replying to Azura Skye • Jun 22, 2020
Title Love Is Fate
I have this in plan to watch, awaiting you. LOL I know, I am sad. Summary and tags make It sounds like a mess.
Oh take your time, I never rush.
1 3
Replying to Hime • Jun 21, 2020
Title Love Is Fate
When you have airplane crash and car accident tagged in the same drama, you know exactly what kind of drama you…
I have this in plan to watch, awaiting you. LOL I know, I am sad. Summary and tags make It sounds like a mess.
0 5
Replying to SeanFletcher • Jun 18, 2020
Eps 11 and 12 are the best so far! Fake Princess is one of those rare shows that can go from being humorous, then…
I am on Ep 11 and I am laughing and spitting. Uncontrollably. My gosh. Tears and all
1 0
Replying to christinatina • Jun 16, 2020
All actors would not act too different since their style of speaking are mostly the same be it in kdrama or cdrama…
I watch it all. I like finding diamonds in the rough. Last one i watched was Physic Princess and not sure but it worked for me. I wished they did the live action to compliment but they cut it short. Sighs So will check it out.
1 0
Replying to christinatina • Jun 16, 2020
All actors would not act too different since their style of speaking are mostly the same be it in kdrama or cdrama…
Which Bromance?
0 2
Replying to christinatina • Jun 16, 2020
All actors would not act too different since their style of speaking are mostly the same be it in kdrama or cdrama…
I don't engage in circulars. I said mine, you said yours. No need for me to do it again. However, if you must, by all means you can continue.
1 4
Replying to christinatina • Jun 16, 2020
All actors would not act too different since their style of speaking are mostly the same be it in kdrama or cdrama…
I disagree, i see actors can switch it up to suit rolls
2 6