News
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 27, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
this has a great potential but because of the african issue.... i'm gonna say it sucks
15 3
Replying to Misunderst0_od • Mar 1, 2022
Title Memories of Love
Who the heck was in charge of sound? The sound editing and sound mixing were SO bad. The sound of footsteps would…
ohh I was thinking the same, I love ex lovers trope but I can't stand the drama because of the sounds I thought it's my laptop's problem
1 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Feb 10, 2022
Title Shining for One Thing
iQiyi (VIP) https://www.iq.com/album/shining-for-one-thing-2022-1oreojonlj1?lang=en_us
thank you so much !! <3
1 0
On Shining for One Thing • Feb 10, 2022
Title Shining for One Thing
guys where can I watch this
0 2
On Why Women Love • Feb 9, 2022
Title Why Women Love
love this !! it meets my expectations <3
3 0
On Godfrey Gao • Feb 8, 2022
Person Godfrey Gao
I miss you always
1 0
Replying to C-K drama11 • Feb 8, 2022
Title Why Women Love
Holy crap that photo shoot they did for Bazaar, their chemistry is sizzling lol. Can't wait to watch this, btw…
do u have link for the pic I want to see it omg
0 1
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 3, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I swear onjo's character is not likeable, rlly irritated by her attitude
13 2
Replying to Munira • Feb 3, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
onjo dad death was so unnesscary he could've gone wiht them
same thoughts
0 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Jan 16, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
guys can you give me some spoilers i'm planning to watch this, thank you <3
0 3
Replying to xuetian • Jan 16, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
????💀
https://watchasian.sh/star/suzy see for yourself
0 1
Replying to Aki • Jan 16, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
what the?.. 🤨🤣
??? literally in dramacool suzy's drama are listed and this one is included. That's why I thought she is a cast here.
0 1
Who cares • Jan 14, 2022
Review Now, We Are Breaking Up
same !! I just watched some eps for sehun and then skips it again
6 1
Replying to jchase6 • Jan 14, 2022
Title Nothing But You
If you turn off the sound and the subs and just watch Luo Zhen walk around in all his hotness and nice suits the…
aaaah thank u for this lol i was actually looking for a sign to drop it because the main leads r unlikeable esp the weirdo male lead
2 1
On Reborn Rich • Jan 10, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
I thought song joong ki and suzy :(
0 6
On Hormones • Jan 10, 2022
Title Hormones
hormones season 1 > season 2 and 3
3 0
Replying to -rrirri • Jan 10, 2022
Title Find Someone Special
In hormones, some other people want them to ended up together. But some other scene(ep) they have own chemistry…
where can u watch this
0 0
On Bae Suzy • Jan 8, 2022
Person Bae Suzy
ily
3 0
On Hou Ming Hao • Jan 6, 2022
Person Hou Ming Hao
taeyong's brother
0 0
Replying to Giada • Jan 2, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno
where can i watch episodes 456? i dont have Nexflix
same I can't find where to watch
0 0
