News Replying to heymey • Nov 22, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
Is it only me or does SHK just feel like an empty shell or something? Wooden acting, soulless. Doesn't particularly…
I haven't drop this but yeah I agree with u something just feels off
3 0
Replying to BAESUSHIEE • Nov 22, 2021
Title Happiness
the main leads are good shut the fuck up
someone needs to do this kind of responses to such hate HAHHAHHSHA
2 0
Replying to OneTailedFox • Nov 22, 2021
Title Melancholia
Sorry, at least 4 episodes in, I can't see that comparison at all. The female & male leads in Melancholia are…
I stopped at ep 3 I guess because the plot is very predictable and the school thingy on where cheating and such is not my style that's why I compare it to penthouse, also the disturbing teacher student relationship is a no for me
0 0
Replying to 7386750 • Nov 22, 2021
Title Melancholia
Penthouse is itself walmart tho.
hell yeah !! HAHAHAAH
0 0
Replying to BAESUSHIEE • Nov 22, 2021
Title Happiness
the main leads are good shut the fuck up
THEY FR ARE VERY GOOD ISTG PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE THEM DON'T HAVE TASTE
1 0
On Melancholia • Nov 19, 2021
Title Melancholia
just dropped this, this is giving me penthouse walmart version
4 4
Replying to 7386750 • Nov 19, 2021
Title Happiness
Why main leads are so unlikable especially fl, I can't with impulsive, arrogant and self righteous characters.…
the main leads are good shut the fuck up
24 5
On Begin Again • Sep 26, 2021
Title Begin Again
she looks like mina from twice
0 0
On Hou Ming Hao • Sep 25, 2021
Person Hou Ming Hao
he looks like taeyong from nct
0 0
On Tor Thanapob Leeratanakachorn • Sep 25, 2021
Person Tor Thanapob Leeratanakachorn
he looks like kai from exo
7 1
On When We Were Young • Apr 17, 2021
Title When We Were Young
THE MAIN LEAD LOOKS LIKE TAEYONG FROM NCT HELPPPPPPPPPP
5 1
On My Little Happiness • Mar 23, 2021
Title My Little Happiness
I LOVE THIS CDRAMA SO MUCH THEY SET THE BAR SO HIGH!
2 0
Replying to Jay kashiwabara • Mar 23, 2021
Title My Little Happiness
I'm planning to drop this cuz it's boring
noO OMGG THIS IS SO GOOD !!
1 0
On Hormones • Mar 20, 2021
Title Hormones
I love this! but I don't like the last season
0 0
On Unrequited Love • Mar 14, 2021
Title Unrequited Love
I like the 2019 version much better than this tbh
7 0
