Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 20, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2021
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 27, 2022
this has a great potential but because of the african issue.... i'm gonna say it sucks
15 3
Replying to Misunderst0_od • Mar 1, 2022
Who the heck was in charge of sound? The sound editing and sound mixing were SO bad. The sound of footsteps would…
ohh I was thinking the same, I love ex lovers trope but I can't stand the drama because of the sounds I thought it's my laptop's problem
1 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Feb 10, 2022
iQiyi (VIP) https://www.iq.com/album/shining-for-one-thing-2022-1oreojonlj1?lang=en_us
thank you so much !! <3
1 0
Replying to C-K drama11 • Feb 8, 2022
Holy crap that photo shoot they did for Bazaar, their chemistry is sizzling lol. Can't wait to watch this, btw…
do u have link for the pic I want to see it omg
0 1
Replying to Munira • Feb 3, 2022
onjo dad death was so unnesscary he could've gone wiht them
same thoughts
0 0
Replying to Aki • Jan 16, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
what the?.. 🤨🤣
??? literally in dramacool suzy's drama are listed and this one is included. That's why I thought she is a cast here.
0 1
Replying to jchase6 • Jan 14, 2022
If you turn off the sound and the subs and just watch Luo Zhen walk around in all his hotness and nice suits the…
aaaah thank u for this lol i was actually looking for a sign to drop it because the main leads r unlikeable esp the weirdo male lead
2 1
Replying to -rrirri • Jan 10, 2022
In hormones, some other people want them to ended up together. But some other scene(ep) they have own chemistry…
where can u watch this
0 0
Replying to Giada • Jan 2, 2022
where can i watch episodes 456? i dont have Nexflix
same I can't find where to watch
0 0