News Replying to singleton9 • Jan 1, 2022
Title User Not Found
please can anyone suggest some short drama like this :')
hi ! I suggest FAILing in love https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrJVlJbrWSOzLX_CBvheZU1svhuoD0RHQ here is the link u can watch it
0 1
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jan 1, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
oh my no ep 3 tonight ?? :(
6 0
Replying to nightfaeriie • Jan 1, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno
She definitely has some off vibes
She could've just talked to se hoon I guess, I really don't like how she handled the situation
0 0
Replying to 8074389 • Jan 1, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno
imo it’s both!
yeah yeawon is the only one I trust right now
3 0
Replying to nightfaeriie • Jan 1, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno
She definitely has some off vibes
right?? when she said that she is sleepy I am really shocked lol
3 2
On Single’s Inferno • Dec 31, 2021
Title Single’s Inferno
y'all saying ji a is a red flag when it is really ji yeon
9 10
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Dec 5, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I'M SORRY BUT THE SECOND LEAD'S CHEMISTRY IS WHAT I'M WAITING FOR HOPING FOR ALTERNATE ENDING WHERE THE SECOND LEAD GOT THE GIRL
4 5
On Lie to Love • Nov 30, 2021
Title Lie to Love
IS THIS AVAILABLE IN IQIYI??
0 3
Replying to Av2811 • Nov 30, 2021
Title Lie to Love
https://kisskh.me/Drama/Lie-to-Love/Episode-1?id=4482&ep=83170&page=0&pageSize=100Ep 1 available with subs
THANK YOU!
0 0
On Zhang Yu Xi • Nov 30, 2021
Person Zhang Yu Xi
SHE IS SO PRETTY AND SO GOOD AT ACTING
2 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Nov 29, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
I think some people dislike it because it's very, very dull and because the acing -particularly from the FL -…
I agree with you.
1 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • Nov 29, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
if not for Sehun I already dropped this drama, the story is so bland and I can't find any chemistry with the main…
same !! I only watch this for sehun idk but hye kyo's facial expression is disappointing maybe because of botox in her face
4 0
Replying to Pukka • Nov 29, 2021
Title Love at Night
That one iconic scene I have seen in a drama this year, the Tie Dragging. Nah that's Iconic. 10 points for the…
true !! that scene I really love it, plus the way the female lead did not cry and run when she sees the thing in the office instead she became a fierce woman, so satisfying !
1 0
On Love at Night • Nov 29, 2021
Title Love at Night
it's my first time loving the main couple rather than the second couple hehe <3
4 0
Replying to Appleeye • Nov 27, 2021
Title Psychologist
The membership on tencent? Or youtube
thank u !!
1 0
Replying to Appleeye • Nov 26, 2021
Title Psychologist
The membership on tencent? Or youtube
how much is that ?
0 2
Replying to olo9877 • Nov 26, 2021
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
As for the story of two young doctors YES. As for the history of the entire hospital you'd better start with 1.
I'm really into the story of two young doctors so I think I can skip the season 1 :) thank you !!
1 1
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Nov 26, 2021
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
Hi Can I watch this without watching the season 1 ?
0 3
On My Name • Nov 22, 2021
Title My Name
planning to watch this can y'all rate this
0 2
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Nov 22, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
this is very slow paced
4 0
