News
On Baby Daddy • May 31, 2015
Title Baby Daddy
I wanna watch this one..youtube maybe??
1 3
Replying to BaDaBa11 • May 5, 2015
Title Girl of 0AM
So...does anyone know where we can watch this?
Awesome! thanks
0 0
On Girl of 0AM • May 4, 2015
Title Girl of 0AM
So...does anyone know where we can watch this?
0 4
On Murphy's Law of Love • May 2, 2015
Title Murphy's Law of Love
Ji Jia Wei is the type to go all out...go hard or go home. ^^
4 0
On Love, Now • May 2, 2015
Title Love, Now
I really enjoy watching Taiwanese dramas, the silliness and over the top stuff is what makes it great. T-dramas tend to drag on but in the end the story is complete and most guess work is gone. I'm enjoying it more and more each episode...once you get pass the initial first few which is introduction of relationships and storylines.
0 0
jonssister • May 2, 2015
Review Love, Now
Were the scenes essential to the story? I've already started it on DF
0 1
On Someone Like You • Apr 26, 2015
Title Someone Like You
The synopsis reminds me of King Flower/Substitute Princess, which i enjoyed in the beginning but hated by the end. Any resemblance in this drama? I havent heard much about it.
0 0
On Shin Min Ah • Apr 25, 2015
Person Shin Min Ah
She was just confirmed for another drama... Shall we Have Dinner Together. YAY, finally shes back.
7 2
On Murphy's Law of Love • Apr 25, 2015
Title Murphy's Law of Love
The problem with Taiwanese dramas is the one ep a week. I've done it before and ruled never to do it again..but rules are made to be broken. Love the drama so far..^^
2 0
Replying to BaDaBa11 • Apr 23, 2015
Title Blood Spoiler
The ending feels like the moment i realized Dumbledore was really dead.. -____- .. Why kill off half the cast…
Right. Idk why they all had to die in one go, both were characters i wanted see triumph over the monster director. And so much about Ji Sung was omitted..did he not die from the sunrise because he was a mutant vampire, or did they save him, what happened to the patients they worked so hard to save?? So many questions not enough episodes and i think that's why they killed off everyone and had that really weird open ending.
1 0
On Blood • Apr 22, 2015
Title Blood Spoiler
The ending feels like the moment i realized Dumbledore was really dead.. -____- .. Why kill off half the cast then leave crazy ass ending. Yes i was glad Ji Sung was alive but it was boring and kinda of irritating up to that point. The last half of episode 19 and the the entire Final was crap...with the exception of the Deputy Sec getting dragged off to jail. The rest of the drama was great and i was think it was a 9 at best but the ending was a disappointment. The writers fell asleep on it...smh. On the flip side I would watch Ahn Jae Hyun in anything after this..^^
5 4
On Blood • Apr 21, 2015
Title Blood Spoiler
I cant even...think straight. Why?? I was just raving about how good this show is....T_T I wont say its ruined until the I've watched last episode, but episode 19 cut me deep.
3 1
On Gangnam 1970 • Apr 19, 2015
Title Gangnam 1970
I enjoy gritty movies like this, with violence, sex and cursing because that's real life. But some of the scenes were not needed to make this movie. I applaud actors and actresses who do movies like this to beef up their image, some people don't want to be flower boys forever, or an innocent sweet face. With age comes violence, sex and cursing. Not the best movie but it was decent and the MA rating on it should be a warning not an invitation.
2 0
On Reply 1988 • Apr 17, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Gonna watch it because 1988 was an amazing year!^^ Ive watch the 1997 series but it was ok and never had the urge to watch 1994 so hopefully the cast reels me in
0 1
On Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light • Apr 11, 2015
Title Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light
WAAA 50 episodes..hmmm
1 0
On The Time We Were Not in Love • Apr 11, 2015
Title The Time We Were Not in Love
WHAAA..ive been away for 1 week and the cast changed....for the better YAY!! Lee Jin Wook stole my heart in Nine Times Travels. Ive just gained a deeper interest in the drama.
1 0
On Heard It through the Grapevine • Apr 2, 2015
Title Heard It through the Grapevine
Was it always 32 episodes? O_o
0 1
On The Time We Were Not in Love • Mar 25, 2015
Title The Time We Were Not in Love
It will take me a while but ill have to get over the fact that So Ji Sub will not be playing Li Da Ren...I hope Rain can bring out that character, that or he plays the ex boyfriend.
2 1
On Blood • Mar 22, 2015
Title Blood
This drama is really good, the acting is great and the cast is amazing. cant wait for Monday!
4 0
Replying to Beea Beatrice • Mar 22, 2015
Title Blood
I really like the trailer but im not sure yet...Have this drama a little romance or..it's just medical and action?
the medical parts aren't too excessive, its not the main focus of the drama.
0 0
