News
On Pleasantly Surprised • Aug 9, 2014
Title Pleasantly Surprised Spoiler
I never knew you could give a hickey on the lips...lol. Great episode, Zhe Jie really manned up and got what he wanted. Regardless of how Kai Qi may act she is super happy.
3 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Aug 7, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
I watched the last 5 minutes of episode 5 about 6xs. That was a real kiss, no awkwardness just an honest kiss, very steamy . This drama already has a 10 for music and acting ^o^!
8 1
On Choi Ro Woon • Aug 6, 2014
Person Choi Ro Woon
He little cameo in Big was too cute... I cant wait for his new drama.
0 0
On Plus Nine Boys • Aug 6, 2014
Title Plus Nine Boys
TvN must have a special connection with the number 9. Looks good, interesting cast..^^
2 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Aug 1, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
Someone said the Sixth Sense..i think A Beautiful Mind.
2 0
Replying to Maisweetlove • Jul 30, 2014
Title Hotel King
I definitely enjoyed this drama all way through. I loved the pace of it and the characters were well developed…
I agree!! The drama was good beginning to end, just when it slowed down some ish happened and all hell broke loose..loved it!
1 0
Replying to GreenPaintedRose • Jul 30, 2014
Title Hotel King Spoiler
So one question with a major spoiler after the drama finally ended: Are the half-siblings? Or are they not?? I…
Baek was dating chairman Ah, but Lee Jong Goo was in love with her. He found out they were together and he raped Baek, she got pregnant but denied it was his child b/c she hated him so much. he was rotten from the start. She apologized to the chairman for hating him and taking revenge against him because she thought he was part of why she lost her son when the truth was Lee Jong Goo was behind every thing that happened.
2 0
Replying to Hozrien • Jul 26, 2014
Title Pleasantly Surprised
It's slow paced but at the same time I enjoy it, it lets us get to know characters better instead of jumping straight…
I've never watched an airing tdrama...week to week is lazy snail speed but cant complain cause i'm enjoying it..hopefully to the end
0 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Jul 25, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
The OST.. O___O i loveeeee~~~~~
4 0
Replying to Maya • Jul 25, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Slight Spoiler. Absolutely loved the Cinematography of the whole thing. Whoever was in control of how the scenes…
If you haven't watch 'That Winter The Wind Blows' you should, same director and lead actor. It has the same feel, cinematography wise.
0 0
Replying to nxxf • Jul 12, 2014
Title Hotel King
i cannot imagine vc taking a non-evil role in a drama
you should its really good.
0 0
On Doctor Stranger • Jul 10, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
why the repeat of the same scenes? Its only epic the first time.
3 0
Replying to Drama_Lover • Jul 9, 2014
Title Pleasantly Surprised
I"m sorry I know I comment about Jasper Liu too much but he is just sooooo cute!!! His smile is beautiful...…
me too...look at the Soompi forum for this drama..so much otp and jasper you could explode.. XD http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023275/current-taiwanese-drama-2014-love-myself-or-you-pleasantly-surprised-%E5%96%9C%E6%AD%A1-%E4%B8%80%E5%80%8B%E4%BA%BA
2 0
On Triangle • Jul 9, 2014
Title Triangle
So the drama got extended by 2 episodes!.. hope its worth it
6 0
YoungAjummah • Jul 9, 2014
Article 5 Kdrama Bad Boys You Hate To Love Spoiler
I was sad when Vik died, i know he was a bad guy but he died so beautifully. Yong Tae Moo was an idiot, he was the worst type of villain because he couldn't get his act together. He should have known that love and evil don't mix..like oil and water.
0 0
Replying to Brenda • Jul 6, 2014
Title Pleasantly Surprised
question: does anyone know what time on Fridays Viki airs the new episodes?
When it first started airing they put it up like all the other dramas, about mid-day EST. but now its posted really late at night...and fully subbed by saturday or sunday.
0 0
On Doctor Stranger • Jul 5, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
Honestly the drama has its good and bad points. Romance..eh, action..eh, medical..we should report them. the first half was good but I think the down fall of the drama is the main topic, or focus of the drama. Its starts out good but the story line is stagnant, no progression on what we all thought would have been over by now. Its not so much dragging but we want another focus. Too late only 2 episodes left. i think its worth a 7 cause we got this far.
1 0
On Attack on Titan • Jul 5, 2014
Title Attack on Titan
i literally just discovered and watched the anime...addicted O__O i love unconventional anime cant wait for season 2! then a movie next year!
0 2
Replying to BaDaBa11 • Jul 5, 2014
Title Hotel King
CJW has one hell of a family tree...smdh. AMN is his relief, i ship them so hard! *.* Why did they not leave Mr…
I love it!!
0 0
On Pleasantly Surprised • Jul 5, 2014
Title Pleasantly Surprised
I feel like the skinship in this drama is gonna be off the charts... (¬‿¬) can't wait!
1 0
