Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 52 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2022

Friends

Replying to budoboo • May 22, 2025
A. The 师父's arm tattoo. Watched it 10 times and still can not figure out what it is and what it might mean.…
😂✌️ You're welcome, good lunch or dinner and good watch! Enjoy.
1 1
Replying to Davaa Zogsoo • May 22, 2025
Who is the man witj mask that saved him?
Gotta wait for the mistery to unveil itself.
1 0
Replying to pixiiedust • May 22, 2025
I don’t get how some people want the ml to get revenge so quickly. That would make the drama shorter. I like…
nevermind these 2-3 trolls, they here to stir sh*te, they don't care about what ML or anyone's gonna do in the drama... 😂
9 0
Replying to Baebaexin • May 22, 2025
At least did you got paid to be a troll? Must be tiring...
Dude... So you admit to be a troll... 😂😭😂
0 13
Replying to Baebaexin • May 22, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Yes, but this was a mistery up to ep 11-12.
No, Zhuang Zhixing is the marquis second son. The princess is an offering of war from the Dongxia state, she is a prisoner not at all related with any of the characters.
3 2
Replying to PKennedy • May 22, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I just started this drama starting ep3, is Xiang An Tu/FL the girl that hit ML in ep1?
Yes, but this was a mistery up to ep 11-12.
2 4
Replying to Gaurav • May 22, 2025
With every episodes ml looks more nd more dumb to me. His character is very poorly written. His family was killed…
At least did you got paid to be a troll? Must be tiring...
10 15
Replying to budoboo • May 22, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
A. The 师父's arm tattoo. Watched it 10 times and still can not figure out what it is and what it might mean.…
Let me shed some light, I hope you are a patient reader, this is gonna be long.

The tattoo on the master’s arm is called Qilin and is a direct nod to Zhang Qilin from Daomu Biji lore (The Lost Tomb novel). In the novels, the Qilin symbolizes the Zhang family patriarchs/guardians of ancient secrets with unnaturally long lifespans, but at a cost (memory loss, isolation, etc.). The tattoo’s “stepping on fire and raging winds” design hints at duality: protection and destruction. If your master has this tattoo, he’s likely part of a lineage tied to immortality rituals or tomb guardianship. The “smell of death” mentioned in the novels is a side effect of their prolonged existence. So he’s not already dead, but he’s straddling the line between life and whatever cursed longevity the Zhang clan endures. Hence he ended his mission to train Zang Hai he has no more purpose, hence he set himself on fire.

Those so-called zombie-like miners in Episode 1 are also directly linked to the classic Daomu Biji lore, aka ghost soldiers. In the novels, these are often corpses reanimated by dark rituals or parasitic fungi. The Marquis’s obsession with Kuai Duo’s stolen artifact likely ties to this. Kuai Duo stole the copper fish bracelet and the ghost seal from the altar he then collapsed. These are key items in Daomu Biji that control undead armies or unlock tombs. The Marquis exterminated Kuai’s clan to reclaim them, mirroring how factions in The Lost Tomb slaughter each other over tomb secrets.

The Marquis isn’t just a cartoon villain, he’s following the Daomu Biji villain playbook. If you pay attention to the first episode, when the Marquis comes back from the foreign territories, he brings with himself some troupes that carries some tall flags. These flags have in the middle depicted the mystic beast head of the Zhang Clan from the Lost tomb lore. His interest in Kuai’s artifact aligns with how figures in the novels exploit tomb curses for control (e.g., the Wang family manipulating the Zhangs). He wants an army and the ghost soldiers are the perfect ones to be manipulated but other than the copper fish artifact, he also needs the ghost seal, which Kuai Duo hid. The third master which we don't know who it is, must be someone powerful who wants the same artifact but must be of much higher lineage.
I hope I cleared somehow some of your perplexities.
4 4
Replying to Mellowrose • May 22, 2025
Is it normal for me to fall in love with zanghai with every episode? 😂 I mean i feel more and more attached…
✌️✌️✌️
1 1
Replying to Baebaexin • May 22, 2025
I might have missed these comments, but I mostly read praises to this drama, are you sure you have read bad comments?…
Are you serious with tik tok and tweeter now... the cove of antis and haters, you should never form an opinion based on what you read there. Word of advice.
5 4
Replying to k_k • May 22, 2025
I understand that everyone can have their own opinion but honestly this drama is not as bad as some of you say.…
I might have missed these comments, but I mostly read praises to this drama, are you sure you have read bad comments? Only because one or two people have twisted opinions doesn't mean the general opinion of the drama is bad.

Edit: let me ad that the respective person with twisted opinion has given The Untamed a 6 and Eternal Love a 10, so that's all that needs to be known... LMAO!
11 7
Replying to HOP2020 • May 22, 2025
How did they write Zang Hai so horrible. I mean he spent 10 years training to be a strategist to infiltrate and…
Zang Hai was trained primarily as a geomancer and feng shui master. Expecting a 10 years old to master the equivalent of architecture, engineering, and interior design in under a decade is already a stretch. Now add political strategy, military tactics, court intrigue, and diplomatic scheming to the mix, aren’t your inflated expectations for a young boy just a bit excessive?
8 0
Replying to Kawaine • May 22, 2025
Why Netflix hasn’t picked it up yet?, Lusi’s drama pearl girls on Netflix just one week after aired on tv,…
It's been like 4 days since this aired the first episode...
6 0
Replying to Alsevfar • May 22, 2025
this is so much nirvana in fire coded what do I say. Literally so many plot points are reminding me of it. 😅😭
Tbh NiF was one of my fav dramas for a long time, but except for being male centric and revenge plot, I don't see any other similarities.
5 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 22, 2025
Ep.11 can i know why Female lead roles are mostly quite annoying in every male centric dramas?🥲🥲 what is…
Based on the next episodes preview, i'm sure you gonna love her
6 1
Replying to MAlbrra25 • May 22, 2025
My apologies. I only watched very few C-dramas. May I know who is NIF and JOL in comparison? Thank you.
You're welcome :)
1 0
Replying to MAlbrra25 • May 22, 2025
My apologies. I only watched very few C-dramas. May I know who is NIF and JOL in comparison? Thank you.
Nirvana in Fire and Joy of Life, two very good dramas which I highly enjoyed.
3 2
Replying to ARINCassano • May 22, 2025
For what you are thinking that?
Because obsessed shippers of another actor have used AI to fit his shirtless scene with their idol... pathetic if you ask me 😝
8 1