Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 52 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2022

Friends

Replying to OneLuffy • May 22, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Dude is an absolute serial killer. He just collecting trophies. I won't lie though when he was down there I was…
I'm not sure, as the copper fish bracelet was shared by 3 ppl and we know the marquis is one, the eunuch is another one but we miss one, for me most probably is the masked man. All these three people share one common thing, they all want the other artifact that Kuai Duo hid and that probably only his living son might know where to find. So my guess is that the masked man is in possession of the third fish, and he collaborates with the marquis, they agreed to raise and train Zhinu to give him a purpose to live for revenge so he go and find the artifact. That's why Zang Hai failed to kill the marquis, because the butler saw him hid the weapon and took it and gave it to the masked man. If they really wanted revenge, they could keep help Zang Hai with the initial plan to kill the marquis and his men, and not keep the things hidden and reveal only so late that there are more people involved.
0 4
Replying to OneLuffy • May 22, 2025
Dude is an absolute serial killer. He just collecting trophies. I won't lie though when he was down there I was…
Yes.
But the incenser was also a setup, the butler and the Marquis both knew about it. To me was quite obvious, and I think the butler is working for the masked man, and probably the masked man is on cohorts with the marquis, they all want the ghost seal from Zang hai so he couldn't let him kill the marquis.
0 6
Replying to aminoacid • May 22, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Could the masked man actually be more than one person?
I don't think so, the voice was the same as when Zhinu was little and when Zang hai met him later.
2 0
Replying to OneLuffy • May 22, 2025
Dude is an absolute serial killer. He just collecting trophies. I won't lie though when he was down there I was…
I doubt Zang Hai didn't knew it was a setup for him to get in... what he didn't knew was what he will find inside the room. That was the real setup that caught him off-guard.
0 8
Replying to OneLuffy • May 22, 2025
Dude is an absolute serial killer. He just collecting trophies. I won't lie though when he was down there I was…
He was set up to enter that room, he was tested by the marquis, otherwise why would you think the marquis casually gives him free access to enter his study whenever he wants? He wanted to see his reaction after finding what's in the secret room... Marquis is not a simpleton.
0 10
Replying to bubblelou • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
what if the masked man is the 3rd person having the fish part, he wants ZH to get rid of the other 2 and get the…
Everyone thinks the same, but this is no ordinary drama, we've been caught by surprise constantly since the beginning, so anyone can be behind this...
0 0
Replying to mparthur • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Episode 6Tiger pee trick! I like Zhi Nu's master!
He's sus 😅
1 1
Replying to Peachgirl321 • May 21, 2025
I haven't start this yet but i dont think it can beat hollywood or even some k dramas
Yeah I got that after... Well, political c-dramas are not far off, actually quite worse, lol...
0 0
Replying to Val C • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I think they are toying with him. When the Duke gave him permission to enter his study, the Duke knew full well…
My suspicion is that the marquis himself took out the weapon from the incenser...
1 0
Replying to Val C • May 21, 2025
Is there a love triangle? The answer is NO. If this bothers you don't watch.Is there a connection with the other…
Don't scare people like that 😂😂😭
3 1
Replying to Guang Dian • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I suspect that his old friend isn't good man anymore and ZH may fall with his trust on him
Here's some perplexities I have:
When the Marquis killed Zinu's clansmen, they knew how many people there were exactly.
So, the numbers don’t add up. How didn't they not noticed that Gaofeng was missing? Why didn’t the Marquis of Pingjin look for him? They even vent so far as to kill the neighbors but left out that child. Also, I suspect Zhinu’s family has been under surveillance all along. They should’ve known Guan Feng was punished and sent to chop wood on the mountain, so why didn’t they catch him then?
My suspicion is, it's all an experiment, one was taken and trained, the other left to grow up freely. Either way, both would eventually return to the Marquis’s residence. Each is being watched by different factions, and it’s a test to see who’s more capable of finding the missing seal.
So I think Gao Feng is Marquis' puppet.
0 1
Replying to Guang Dian • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I suspect that his old friend isn't good man anymore and ZH may fall with his trust on him
I think Zang Hai is already aware his friend is suspicious.
1 3
Replying to Sadadrdr • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I am not sure that guy learnt anything from anyone, he only had the tools. Zang Hai literally had to explain to…
He looked fake to me when he said that... I trust no one. 😅🤐
1 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
About Guanfeng, the childhood friend, how/from where did he learned to skin people off? Was he adopted by the one who skinned Zhinu's parents? Did he learned from Zang Hai's worst enemy? I have this heavy foreboding...
2 7
Replying to Hala • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
lord the childhood friends he found ..I just know they're next on the chopping block😭😭😭
They're bad guys 👀
0 1
Replying to Peachgirl321 • May 21, 2025
I haven't start this yet but i dont think it can beat hollywood or even some k dramas
we can agree on that!
0 0
Replying to sara • May 21, 2025
why is the rating low? I expected it to be higher !for me, this is the best historical drama of the past two years.I…
Welcome and Join us in rating the aired episode a nice 10 as it deserves 😅
7 1
Replying to budoboo • May 21, 2025
Thought the exact same thing - boom, another mic drop acting moment. Oh, and he is sus for certain. There was…
ahah 😂😭
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 21, 2025
My pfp gonna attract many new ppl as I comment in other dramas lmao 🤣🤣 XZ scenes are getting super attention
lol naughty ahah
7 1