Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 52 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2022

Friends

Replying to Jomil • May 22, 2025
Any one having we tv membership?
This drama is not on wetv, is on youku.
1 4
Replying to Baebaexin • May 22, 2025
Zang Hai was convinced nobody else saw his scar. When he got medicated, Zhixiang was in the tunnel, Zang Hai couldn't…
Yeah he is not as smart as Zang Hai but not stupid either, gotta love some smart and well written characters. Rare stuff in nowadays dramas.
3 1
Replying to AndiFlower96 • May 22, 2025
I've been a fan of Xiao Zhan since 2020 and I've loved all of his works. But this drama has completely consumed…
Add me among the obsessed drama fans! I need to work but i frantically search for drama discussions where I see ppl commenting the plot, at this pace I'm gonna get fired lol
3 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • May 22, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I feel like everyone in the drama would know the true identity of Zang Hai except for one or two characters LOL
I think I remember you from the Longest Promise, you bashed and rated low all his dramas... for someone who hates XZ you sure have a lot of spare time in your hands to dedicate to his works, you are either obsessed or better call yourself a fan at this point, lol!
1 1
Replying to Alia innes ghazlan • May 22, 2025
So Zhixiang and Zanghi have a common enemy which is Marquis pingjin.That shows how greedy he is as he was responsible…
Zang Hai was convinced nobody else saw his scar. When he got medicated, Zhixiang was in the tunnel, Zang Hai couldn't imagine that he would remember a conversation between kids, as the boy didn't actually saw the scar.
4 3
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 22, 2025
Next episode we have Zang Hai combing our gorge FL's hair in the bathtub... Hot and spicy coming 😏 Every day new bathtub scenes for us, we gotta enjoy this drama producers, so caring for our needs 😂
13 1
Replying to Lia0215 • May 22, 2025
I kind of disagree. He is super smart. If he weren't extremely smart he wouldn't be able to pull off half of the…
Same.
0 0
Replying to Baebaexin • May 22, 2025
There is no "romance" tag on this drama, why would anyone want to watch a political/revenge drama for "romance"…
That's just your wishful thinking... rate whatever you want to rate and move on.
0 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 22, 2025
Oh my god I'm blown away by the last 2 episodes, so much to take in! And the trailers for up next? Wow, wow, I'm flabbergasted! I need a moment of recollection, have you seen the FL badasserie? Amazing things are coming ya'll! So far this drama blows and burns. I'm in awe 🤩🔥
10 0
Replying to Mellowrose • May 22, 2025
I second this, note that this no hate for the FL in real life, just i think the fl character bit reckless, like…
You can't blame her, she thinks Zang hai is helping the marquis, she doesn't know they are actually on the same side, she's seeing only her interest and doing great on that.
6 2
Replying to chanelboy • May 22, 2025
hmm 🤔 why i feel youku will milk it and make full ep 11 about bath scene only? 🫨🥰
Can you blame them... all they see on that scene is 🤑😂
They already changed the name of the app in the playstore to include the name of the drama, they already surpassed Iqiyi and Tencent in download popularity. They do love their golden egg goose lol! 😅
5 0
Replying to chanelboy • May 22, 2025
did anyone alr guess that the fatty friend will survive? haha i feel so smart when marquis team came, i know fatty…
We all knew he would show up sooner or later... it was sooner rather than later 😅
Gotta love a consistent scriptwriter!
0 0
Replying to mimi • May 22, 2025
it's getting annoying how non fans are coming here complaining about "fl not getting screentime" or "there is…
THIS!
5 0
Replying to NaydeDavid • May 22, 2025
these freaking people 🤦 it would be nice if these staff can remove rude and toxic people from mdl 🤦
I reported it, it would be great if the fans of the actor would stop taking the bait and not reply to these people, just report them and move on, let the mods remove the comments and stay calm.
10 4
Replying to NargizMammadli • May 22, 2025
EP 1:The first episode started off very excitingly. I think the story is good and if Xiao Zhan is acting in the…
You are in for a wild ride, up to episode 10 the plot is a continuous crescendo, fantastic drama so far!
5 1
Replying to Mailyn • May 22, 2025
Baebexin: I think that you mean "we", but yes, you are so right!
Yes, I wrote it fast, obviously that's what I meant to say. Damn typos... 😅
2 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 22, 2025
There was a poll on Xiaohonshu with over 15,500 people voting if the drama Zang hai is worth watching, the poll result was 100% recommended, not even one single no! Flabbergasting if you ask me. 😮
13 1
Replying to OneLuffy • May 22, 2025
Dude is an absolute serial killer. He just collecting trophies. I won't lie though when he was down there I was…
LOL Same!
1 0
Replying to OneLuffy • May 22, 2025
Dude is an absolute serial killer. He just collecting trophies. I won't lie though when he was down there I was…
I'm so obsessed with this drama, cannot wait to see how are they gonna brainwash us next because so far it's been a blast. I've been boiling my brain with questions since yesterday, the next episodes can't come soon enough. I wasn't this invested in a drama since many years ago. The scriptwriter is a genius imho.
0 2
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 22, 2025
Please stop bringing in unrelated topics, it's highly annoying! Us, drama lovers, want to enjoy the series, discuss the plot and details of the drama in peace! Keep you damn fandom fights out and respect the audience. What are you, 10 year old kids with pea sized brains? Leave the drama alone... So freaking annoying oh my god! 🙄
16 5