Celebrity
Replying to trunkenta18 • May 31, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
at first this show was really addictive but now its getting tiring and repetitive... when will there be real consequences…
Yeah hahaha
0 0
Replying to trunkenta18 • May 30, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
at first this show was really addictive but now its getting tiring and repetitive... when will there be real consequences…
I think in season 3 they get released tho ?
0 2
Replying to trunkenta18 • May 30, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
at first this show was really addictive but now its getting tiring and repetitive... when will there be real consequences…
In the last episode they get punished-ish. But this is a Makjang which means it's unrealistic and dramatic. Makjangs aren't really for everyone because of that. But I like to think of it as how if you have money and power, you can get away with a lot of things
0 4
Replying to Moni Ka • May 29, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
So sweet and cute. Isn't it? (❁´◡`❁)
Yes it is
1 1
Replying to Bethany • May 15, 2021
Title AI Romantic
Please recommend some good Cantonese dramas to me! Also, are there are dramas where the male lead is also handsome…
Thank you!!!!
0 0
Replying to xiaoxiao • May 11, 2021
Title AI Romantic
I am, surprisingly, enjoying this show very much! It might have to do with the fact that my expectations were…
Please recommend some good Cantonese dramas to me! Also, are there are dramas where the male lead is also handsome as well? I’ve observed that they’ve only made the girl pretty in the majority of films.
1 2
Replying to Shiro • May 10, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
I don't get it eather, he is also on the cutest couples list. But some people don't like his personality I guess
Agree
0 0
Replying to Shiro • May 10, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
I don't get it eather, he is also on the cutest couples list. But some people don't like his personality I guess
I was surprised at how many people liked Han Ji Pyeong too ? but yeah I ag
0 0
Shiro • May 10, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance) Spoiler
Why does everybody hate Nam Do San I thought he was cute LMAOOO
1 3
Replying to With You • May 5, 2021
Review Use for My Talent Spoiler
Where did you watch it
It’s not out they just made a review out of nowhere ??
0 0
Replying to nostalgia127 • Apr 22, 2021
Title Girl from Nowhere
bruh i’m in ep4 lol and i know it’s acting lmao but wow the whole scenario got me so annoyed :/
Was that the money one?
1 1
On Park Gyu Young • Apr 13, 2021
Person Park Gyu Young
Congratulations on getting a Baeksang new actress nominee!!! I remember her from Romance is a Bonus Book, It's Okay to Not Be Okay, and Sweet Home. Park Gyu Young is a very versatile actress. I didn't even notice she was the same actress from RIABB.
1 0
Replying to Bethany • Apr 12, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I'll try to help you later!
I'm not sure if it was an official song??? Do you remember what drama other drama it was in???
0 0
Replying to Shizura Nora • Apr 12, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Hallo !!!They can find the see all new episodes drama subbed in english completed online !!!Search all title only…
This is tricking into malware. It will ask you "open in calendar?" which will trick you.
0 0
Replying to Xiaoruru • Apr 12, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I have a problem lol. So in ep 6 of love scenery there is a song playing the background between 21.40-23.36 and…
I'll try to help you later!
0 2
Replying to Chaerul • Apr 11, 2021
Article Petition For “Snowdrop” To Stop Production Gains Over 100K Signatures
Replying to deleted comment
????
0 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 6, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
You are a great actress!! Happy birthday to Seo Ye Ji!! (^-^)
0 0
Replying to YeS • Apr 6, 2021
Review The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
LMAO there is no need to call me foolish.... even if there are plot twists, you never know because you aren't…
I like her!! But my favorite character is Shim Su Ryeon or Min Seol!! Bae Rona has gone through things I could never handle
1 1
Replying to YeS • Apr 5, 2021
Review The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
LMAO there is no need to call me foolish.... even if there are plot twists, you never know because you aren't…
I come off as rude sorryy, I'm just love that show too too too much. Who's your favorite character??
0 3
Replying to YeS • Apr 4, 2021
Review The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
LMAO there is no need to call me foolish.... even if there are plot twists, you never know because you aren't…
SORRYY LMAOOO I JUST HAD TO HAHAHA
0 5
