Editorials
This review may contain spoilers
I must be dreaming 'cause I don't believe in ghosts
This show scared me fucking shitless, I can't even lie, but it was good. Good to see Pooh Pavel again, especially in roles like this. I would give the show a 9 (8.9) out of 10. I am going to say what I liked, what I didn't, and then do an episode overview.Starting off with the plot. It was good, and a continuous plot, and didn't have a bunch of weird subplots that no one fucking cares about, it just had one big plot that was hard to follow a bit bc I don't gaf about lore, but still good and continuous. And it didn't fold in on itself, which I know is like the bare minimum for shows, but shows love to make everything so confusing and convoluted, and this show lowkey did that, but that was the point of the show. They had one murderer and a string of murder cases with a supernatural element, like the whole vibe is its mystery, but we aren't worried about someone's left grandma's right ass flying to Mars, everything is related to the plot. OUR COUPLES AND ALSO KING. So Thup and Singha, our main couple, love them. They had such a fun dynamic, and I wish the show had taken advantage of that more. I feel like they did a lot at the start, and then they put their romance-building on pause and kind of nuked. But yay, Pooh and Pavel did another fantastic job with this one, and their acting is a lot better in this one, so that is fun to see. Next up is our side couple, Sey and Darin. I DID NOT KNOW TOPTEN WAS TALLER THAN MICHAEL. OH MY GOD. It is so irrelevant to the plot, but holy moly, that is so fucking fun. These two have grown the most in my opinion, with acting, just a phenomenal job in this, and I love their dynamic and chemistry as well. Like getting over an ex, but you both aren't over each other, and it takes him almost dying for you to find that out, THAT IS SO FUN, MY SHOW IS ONNNN. And King, or Otto's character, holy fucking annoying, we did a phenomenal job on writing him to be the most annoying fucking bitch in the entire show, oh my god. But I have a newfound love for Otto because he is so fucking handsome and cute, oh my lord. I also like his character development. I really think him going into the cold room to take Sey's place, KNOWING that the killer was in there, was just so good to see, and I am glad they did that with him. The show scared me silly and literally had me on edge so fucking much. Also, the costumes and everything were really well done, and I enjoyed that bit. I think the start of the show set this up really well, especially with the mystery and love department. GOOD WRITING WITH MAKING THE VICTIMS FEEL REAL. Like going to the houses and seeing their faces, they are really people and not just victim characters, that was great. They like gave lore to everyone, besides a few of our PSID members (RIP Khem), but that was just so good, and they didnt have to do that, but they did and added more depth and made me care a little bit more. Back with topten, oh my lord, him and the V necks, HOW DO YOU SPELL WET AND FAST? ALSO. WHY DID WE GO FROM ALL CUTE TO JUST STRAIGHT SCARY AS FUCK. Also, when topten got run over, I was in class, and I fought demons for like an hour lmao. WHY DID HE FALL LIKE THAT? Pavel and his innocent eyes. Okay, so he has this very mahco persona, and he didnt really do this in piitbabe, but like for the two edging scenes in this, he does it, specifically episode 6 AND THE WAY HIS EYES GO ALL WIDE AND INNOCENT OH MY LORD. Great acting, babe, so great there's white stuff all over the screen now. The lore with the stitches was great, I liked that. THEY KNOW HOW TO SET THE FUCKING MOOD. I watched some of this in class with no volume, just cinematography and subtitles, and I was scared lmao. This show was unintentionally an interesting take on police brutality and bribery, and how big a problem it is. It's nice to see. Good writing with Dom's whole character being a puppet and lowkey insane, because why are you killing your own fucking friend, what the fuck. I like the twist, like I thought I was expecting them, but they threw me for loop after loop. The ending. They lowkey gave this shit the Vecna special, but the rest of it was written very somber and sad, and I liked that. Of course, we killed the guy and jailed Bom, but so many innocent lives were lost, and that was treacherous, oh my god, and we can never really move on from that. So I did enjoy that. And yeah!
They nuked the romance building at the halfway mark of the show. That pissed me off. We were doing so well, doing a slow burn correctly and taking things slow while also moving the plot along, AND THEN WE FUCKING NUKED IT FOR NO REASON. Like they just put the romance building on pause to lock into the case, but never went back to it until the end, and because of their failure earlier, it felt kind of empty. And, I am not saying shows need NC scenes to be good, but when you are gonna edge a couple of them, bruh, that is so annoying, and we never got a proper one after being edged this entire time, holy fuck. Like, bruh, no wonder the ghost was pissed, y'all keep edging her. My mom said everyone looks gay, and the start was confusing lmao, so I thought I would put that in dislikes lmao. Most women to ever be in a change show. HOW THEY CAME TO THE CONCLUSION WITH THE KILLING PEOPLE ON DIFFERENT DAYS OF THE WEEK WAS BEYOND ME. That hardly made any fucking sense, like what the fuck are we talking about? THE ADS. Holy ad, oh my lord. I know we need to fund all the houses we're going to and the makeup for the ghost, but holy ads, y'all were COCK BLOCKING MY SHIT. Thup apparently had a job? Bitch be for real, no, he fucking didnt. Conuity error, if I am remembering this correctly. So he has an aunt and uncle who raised him, right? But at the start, his ghost mom put him outside the temple and he grew up there. So how does that make any sense? I might be remembering that wrong, but that made no sense. The ghost choosing who she haunts, like most of them were the victims, and that would be fine, but she was haunting Sey, Mek, and Singha, but they weren't victims, so that doesn't make any sense, and she was just doing it for the love of the game. I do not understand. Our main couple started having bullshit issues, and it was so fucking irritating. My theory is everyone is fucking schizo because what the fuck. This is most likely a joke, but could have had a fire romance with Bom and King because Bom was so careful and nice to King in his own weird way, and I lowkey have made a couple edits of them lmao. Not too much, but this stuff did weigh the review down.
Overview time! I am going to say what episode everything comes from, so it is less confusing. 1: "This was lowkey fire, and I am for some reason watching it with my mom, who, in her words, everyone looks gay, and she's very confused." "I thought it was gonna be scarier and I'm glad it wasn't." I ATE MY WORDS. THIS WAS BEYOND SCARY, "she thinks Pavel is good-looking and “the rest look gay.” She was also going on and on about how Otto has no lips and how can you kiss him if he has no lips. GIRL, WATCH THE SHOW. 2: " INSPECTOR GOT ME ALL WET. OH MY GOD I LOVE POOH PAVEL SO MUCH I AM LOWKEY TWEAKING RN. Watched too much Bl because even with no sound, I am reading the shit in their voices. Change before we nuke Pooh Pavel, I am begging just one more show." THANK YOU CHANGE. 3: "The jumpscares are predictable, but that truly doesn't make me any less scared. Khemjira is scared of the jumpscares, fuck." THEY ARE EVEN WORSE, I FEAR, JUST BECAUSE OF ALL THE MAKEUP. 4: "Pavel fills out his shirts so nicely, oh my god. Not only is No Lip Boy BAD AT HIS JOB, but bro is out to get both of our couples rn. Okay, so Singha has developed some kind of crush on Thup, which is so fucking cute. Also love love our side couple." "I am gonna need them to sell these Polaroids for some mastur material." WHAT DID I SAY THIS? 6: "I NEED TO BE TIED DOWN, FUCKKK. OH MY GOD. I AM SO DONE, OH MY GOD. It's the puppy dog eyes that do it for me, I can't lie. The way they are so innocent, and THEY STAY SO INNOCENT EVEN THOUGH HE'S LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF BLOWING HIS BACK OUT. OH MY GOD, I AM ALL THE WAY WET. The way Pavel's eyes go all innocent and like God, I can't explain it, but it makes their dynamic great." 7: "I am locked into the lore but also not that locked in lmao, so there might be some continuity errors, but ya girl wouldn't know bc I am either too scared or too busy beating my shit to all the sexy asses in this show." "I thought I was getting used to these jumpscares, like I know when to cover my eyes. THEY JUST GOT MY ASSS SO BAD. I heard the music stop, and it was already too late." Lmao. "HE JUST ATE MY ASS. HE TRYING TO SWITCHHH." 8: "The ghost probably pissed BECAUSE YALL KEEP EDGING HEERRRRRR. Thup wants that cookie so bad. A siutationship is the textbook definition of y'all, they a damn example in Urban Dictionary lmao." 9: "Wait, this is fun. He stitches the eyes so they can't come find him." 10: "An interesting take on police brutality and bribing and how big a problem it is, I like." "WE ARE NOT DEALING WITH THE DAMN SUPERNATURAL. HE IS A FUCKING HUMAN, LIGHT HIM UPPPPP. MY GIRL IS OUT HERE DYING FOR NO REASON. And bro talking about how he's gonna be the kid's dad, NIG LOCK IN THE WHOLE TEAM ABOUT TO DIE. uh I THINK KHEM IS SO FUCKING DEAD. Okay, Bom def has a thing for king bc why the fuck is he acting like that??? THUP HAS SURVIVAL INSTINCTS OF A MOTHERFCUKING PLASTIC BAG, YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH." 13: "These guys have zero sense of urgency, and it's stressing me out." "FINALLY WE ARE USING OUR GUNS. Khem is so dead. They need me on this team. I would solo bom, his daddy, AND EVERY MOTHER FUCKING GHOSTS IN THIS SHOW. A never-ending cycle if he kills him, he’s just gonna be just as bad as the guy if he kills him, because he’s just gonna get haunted again, and it’s a never-ending fucking cycle. I’m pretty sure he got shot in the head. How the fuck is he still up? Where is Sey? There is a reason Singha is on the front fucking lines. I understand if you get your mouth sewn shut. But if you’re still alive, your heart is still beating, put your fucking hand in between the rope so it doesn’t strangle you when it pulls you up, dumb ass. At least the last thing he tried to see was his man, like that’s like till death do us part, I fear.It is all over, but at the cost of literally so many lives, I fear. Did we really win at the cost of literally so many fucking lives and so much undoable fucking trauma? Did we really fucking win, dude? They are better than me because if I were any of them, I would’ve quit my fucking job. I think that nobody is to blame for Singha getting literally choked out and dying. The only person who could’ve stopped that was Sey, and because he was the only one not chained up, but I’m like, he went to get medical supplies, but he should’ve unchained one of them before he went to get medical supplies, and it could’ve ended differently.I like the backstory with his mom, that’s why he has the protection because of his mom, that’s why, that is actually really sweet. I was not expecting that, that’s actually so sweet. Hospice is end-of-life care, holy sad. What the hell. Also, Sey is a bitch. Darin and Sey deal with death and bodies literally so much, but Mek is fucking sobbing, his goddamn eyes out, dude. Also, rip khem wth? Damn, y’all almost got me with this. I'm almost crying. King is still not over him. What the fuck. 8.5 ending. They lowkey gave it the Vecna special at the start, and then they had this somber travesty ass vibe for the rest of it. I am going to need a special episode to make up for the scenes where we go edged."
This was really good, I just wish they did the romance writing and building better, and it would have been a 10 lowkey. Very scary and very fun. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
This was one of the best things I have ever seen
I lowkey thought this show was phenomenal, and I have seen it 8 times now lmao. I also finished it in December when it first came out. I would give it a 9 out of 10 (which is like a 1000/10 in short drama standards), and then I am going to say what I liked and what I didn’t!NO ONE LIKES SHITY SHORT DRAMAS MORE THAN ME, I SWEAR TO GOD. The guys are the epitome of Chinese beauty in men, I swear to god. The guy who plays the racer is so fucking sexy, I literally do not know what to do with myself. Like he's SO SEXY. His nose is my favorite feature of his, and it's so fucking hot. He is gorgeous, so handsome, so everything. The guy who plays the urologist is also so hot, he's like old man sexy, even though he's like 30 irl, I think. He is very sexy, especially towards the end with all that yearning, Jesus Christ. I think they are both very good actors, and they mesh so well together, I swear. Just great chemistry all across the board. The plot is very straightforward, and I love it when shows do that. Like, he's a racer, he can't get it up, he goes to a urologist, they fall in love, and yeah. Nice, simple, and easy. For what it is, it was really well done in my opinion, and I think they did a good job with everything from costumes to filming, just an overall good job. The sex scenes were to die for in this, just overall really well done. In my opinion, they have some really good character development on both sides, and I really liked that; it gives them some more dimension, good writing. I enjoyed this show a lot, and it is really funny and actually really well done, so I recommend checking it out.
A damn shame there aren’t 10 seasons, and 1000000 episodes of this fucking bullshit, I swear to god. THE GIRL AND THAT ANNOYING STALKER DUDE. Y'all shut the fuck up. Just poorly written characters in my opinion, and very one-dimensional, and both for the same reason. They are in love with Charles and can't have him, so they are trying to stop the main couple from being together. Basic ass and shity ass writing. I hate when characters' only dimension is that they are obsessed with a guy, like fuck off. As much as I love the actors, THEY CAN’T KISS AT ALL. Like fuck, we taught y'all everything else, down to the looks and how to sit, but we aren’t gonna teach y'all how to kiss. I also think it's due to the fact that the actors are definitely straight, and kissing another man can be awkward AF. So I understand, but still. The plot being pretty good doesn’t take away from the fact that it's fucking bullshit lmao. Like, who came up with this? Lmaooo. Also, there are a few continuity errors if we wanna get very technical. Like the tattoo was in the first couple of episodes, then disappeared, and then appeared again, but that's just me being annoying. Also, they randomly got engaged, which was a little bullshit, I can't lie. OKAY, one scene that I didn’t like. The doctor guy sees Charles and the girl talking, jumps the gun, and then COMES ON TO HIM???? Like why? WHY DID WE DO THAT? I don’t think that scene was necessary, like I understand, but I think that we could have had that play out differently, because that also marked some character development, so they could have talked it out instead of him straight up just trying to SA him. ALSO THIS WHOLE SHOW IS JUST STRAIGHT FUCKING MALPRACTICE LMAO. Insane, truly. Yeah, that's all I have.
I did really enjoy this, and I watched 800 ads to get it for free, so I can watch it whenever I want and don't have to worry about getting a virus! I would recommend this so much; it's so fun, and the guys are sexy and have good chemistry. The plot is BS, but it is still very fun lmao. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Are you mine tomorrow? Or just mine tonight?
Look at me finishing shows when they come out and writing a review when the show finishes, and not three months later. Yeah, the show had a really strong start, and then towards the end got ruined by terrible plot writing. But I would do it all again for Winny and Satang. I would give it an 8.5 (8.8) out of 10. I’m gonna say what I like, what I don’t like, and then an overall review.Starting off strong with the love of my life. WINNY MOTHER FUCKING THANAWIN my lord he is the sexiest motherfucker I have ever laid eyes on in my 18 years living, I’ll be double doggy style damned he is so motherfucking fine. The freckles, the skin, oh my God, and the nonchalant fight for your love character. Yes, 100 million times yes. I truly think they took their chemistry to a whole new level with this my lord. Where did we learn to kiss like that? HUH? Had me blown all the way away. Also mond my daddy was in this. Him playing like a oh I love my partner, but I’m shy specifically the shy part, HEAVY ON THE SHY PART oh my God I’m on my knees barking like a motherfucking dog. He is so fucking fine, my Lord it was just a blessed day to have eyes. I like his character a lot. I thought it was interesting because he was incredibly hypocritical, and I’m glad they touched on that later because how could you hate on your nephew when you’re the exact same. You can’t that’s just not how that works. He found that out towards the end, which is something that the show did well. I really like the plot at the beginning. I think it started off really strong and had to me hooked but I feel like it died towards like episode five. Like the first four episodes I was so excited when they aired. I was like oh I can’t wait for this. I can’t wait for this and then something clicked and then I watched most of the episodes today because I’m like I just wanna get this done. I think the concept of this plot is really cute and I’m like oh that’s fun and I think they both played their characters. Great I just don’t think that potential was reached if I’m being honest. GAWIN CASKEY The love of my life, I keep saying they’re all the love of my life, but he is the love of my motherfucking life. Oh my God when I saw his sexy ass in this i was so excited because i know my husband was gonna eat up his role, cause that’s all he does. I’m trying to find positive things to say for the show. I like the setting. I think they could’ve done more with it and we could’ve gone to the beach a little bit more instead of smoking weed.
Starting off strong, with mond and ryu. Immediate no, motherfucking no. I don’t know, they have chemistry but it’s like I don’t know. I didn’t like their shit like I have nothing against it or anything, but it just felt weird like, wrong in a way and I don’t know why, but I didn’t really like them. The plot is the next thing I didn’t like. I think that they put so many things out on the table and maybe if this was 12 episodes they could’ve done it all but because it’s 10 episodes and they rushed everything in the final two episodes and that just doesn’t work. I was getting ready for the ending and I am like can’t wait for like the big standoff with the action and all that but they’re like oh by the way we took him down. Like what? They should’ve done like a whole 20 minute part on that that would’ve been fire, but no we didnt do ANYTHING, THEY GAVE US CRUMBS. I wish we did more back-and-forth to the castle instead of like oh no we’re being held captive. Like what? I’m so confused. I also think that with the ex they could’ve done so much more with him so much potential to make him like this insane fucking villain like oh I’m gonna kill your family. Or the whole thing about him leaving him for dead and then proceeding to usurp his boyfriend’s family. That was a phenomenal set up, but it just fell off and they’re like oh, now I’m here. Oh I got jumped by your new boyfriend. OK now I’m leaving. Oh I didn’t leave yet now. I have a gun now. I’m gonna shoot you in the water and you somehow lost your memory again (if that doesnt make any sense, thats becasue the show got BUNS towards the end). I did like the full circle moment with him ending up back in the water I just wish he didn’t lose his memory again because that’s shitty plot writing like truly just miserable plot writing. It’s like oh went from full circle to these past nine episodes have been completely useless and you just wasted your time. That’s how that felt instead of like a full circle and now he’s gonna see if he really loves him. It just felt like a middle finger in the face to everything they built and I’m like that sucks cause like that’s just life but it’s also a Thai drama and we didn’t need to write that in. Also, the whole thing with the pregnant lady what in the world? I think that was very cute like oh they helped her get a job but then she’s like by the way do you guys want my baby and pengs like not really and she’s like OK here you guys go and she’s just gone and I’m like what are we doing. These two both have full-time jobs. He literally just won the election. He runs a resort and his boyfriend is a full-time doctor on an island with a doctor shortage. When do they have time to take care of this baby like be honest, maybe I’m thinking about this too much and I need to turn off my freaking English major brain cause I’m writing my paper right now and just let them have fun. Fucking awful, like I think they should do an our sky of them, but just like put one part with the baby and then one part with lava and wave. See I’ll be OK with that. What else the marriage thing back to our side couple I’m not saying all this because I think the ship is weird. I’m saying all this cause shitty plot writing. Oh we’re scared of this. We’re scared of marriage. I’m scared of everything. Oh, I won the election. Thanks to my nephew. Now I wanna get married to you. Oh, we’re actually gonna get married in the same minute in the episode that we got engaged, like that does not make any logical sense. We could’ve spaced that out. We could’ve added more. We could’ve done so much more with that but we wasted our potential because that’s all we ever do in this show is waste potential. I also wish they did more flashes of him getting his memory back like in the first part. So like when they were smoking weed and someone came up behind him, he’s like oh shit I got hit with a paddle and thrown into the ocean. They should’ve done more with that and worked more on that instead of going back around and making him lose his memory again, like fuck off that doesn’t make any goddamn sense like oh my Lord. OK one more thing, the election. What purpose did that serve? Nothing. And the boxing shit, what purpose did that serve? Absolutely nothing, oh by the way, I box to get my dad‘s motorcycle back which I could’ve sworn we already got back. That does not make any motherfucking sense at all. Oh my God OK I’m gonna leave that at that and now I’m gonna write my overall part.
Winny's sexy ass. Me making gay uncle jokes. "Its like pointless bullshit as the plot that develops their relationship but im obsessed." Lava is a great guy hes just does everything somehow wrong. Everytime they were near a beach i knew they were gonna serve face. "I AM GONNA COMMIT VIOLENT ACTS IN THE NAME OF GAWIN CASKEY." "Gawin needs some sun my lord." "BIBLICAL LEVELS OF IGNORANCE." Shy mond had me acting brand new. They started to rush the fuck out of the show. "I think this show is cute, they should have made it longer though so they dont rush it." “the show is getting a little boring ngl. we are doing the same thing.” “ I low-key like the show at the start a lot and it was really good and then the more they added on and the less they expanded on it the worst it got and especially the final couple episodes they were rushed and very choppy and I didn’t like that."
Watch for winny and satang, but dont watch for the plot at the end. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
my team leader should be FIRED
This was such a forgettable show but I actually took some notes so we are going to go based on that. I give this a 7 out of 10. It was pretty okay, like not good but also not that bad. What I liked, what I didn’t like, and some final thoughts.What I liked. I really enjoyed the characters. Well, the main characters. Both of the guys were really hot and I think that they both played their respective characters really well. They also had low-key good chemistry like in this weird short drama kind of way they had a really good chemistry. That’s kind of it. I’m low-key blanking on the show right now. I think this is the one where his ex is in the office with him. I like the stuff with the ex at first and then it just became too much and it got boring. Yeah, I think this had a pretty strong start and then it kind of faded like most of these do but yeah that’s all I liked.
What I didn’t like, there were too many useless characters that served no point to the plot. Like what are you guys even doing here, shut your dumb ass up and go back to work. They tried so hard to make these characters have meaning to, but they just didn’t. I know I just glazed the ex, but after his “good era” came down, he pissed me all off and made me so fucking angry. The girl's character is just miserable fucking writing like I understand her point but the way they wrote her character made me really angry and it just made me not want to finish this show. Also her non-biological brother why did they even introduce him? He genuinely served no point to the plot. It was just so random and they tried to connect so many ideas that just didn’t work well together so it made it also a hard watch. Yeah, that’s kind of all I remember.
If you have IQIYI then watch it. The guys are such eye candy, and make it all worth it (not really). It’s pretty short and very forgettable but if you’re gonna pay for it, don’t fucking watch this bullshit. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
a full four course meal
The average of the episodes was 9.4 stars out of 10, so I rounded it up to 9.5 stars out of 10 because this was so fucking good. The acting was amazing. They got really good actors and popular ships and smashed them into one show that was too short for its own good. The acting is what kept me wanting more and more with each episode. This banger joins Bad Buddy and Love in the Air as my highest ratings for dramas at 9.5 stars. So we love to see that. This was just truly amazing and groundbreaking. I posted a lot on it, so I am going to go to my close friend's highlights, which are just a moon, a light bulb, and a chicken. I also started this two months ago because the first episode didn't leave me wanting more, but today changed that.10 hours ago, I was like, Moonlight Chicken has such an amazing cast with all of my baes; let me just fucking finish it. And that's what I did. And I forgot who was in it for some reason. My boyfriend was there. Love them. Then I said that I forgot his name in the show. That's so embarrassing, huh. Uncle Jim and Wen. Earth and Mix have great chemistry, and that hit me like a truck in this. Love them.
Leng's character was so real for no reason. He was very woke and, over all, just said a whole bunch of facts all the time, and I love him for that. Then I say that I will learn sign language just for fun. Then I said, "Characters wearing completely out-of-place Jordans are my new favorite thing in Thai dramas." Because it's always so random, and I love it.
We meet Jim's ex, who is the reason our poor baby 40-year-old man is the way he is. He doesn't show a lot of emotion and boards himself off when it comes to love because he doesn't want the same thing to happen again. Which is so real for him, but bro died in 2018, and it was like 2022 in the timeline. You've got to move on, dawg; you are 40 years old; that's already half your life if we are going by American life expectancy. You've got to move on.
Then we see the love of my life, First, lying in bed looking all gorgeous. Him with the glasses is my favorite thing, and he was lowkey making me go feral. Love Me Again by John Newman is Alan and Wen's song, because no matter what Alan says or what he does, Wen has completely lost his love for him. I feel bad, but bro broke up with her, and he couldn't get the hint for like FOUR FUCKING MONTHS? Like what? Get over it. I understand it is a 5-year relationship, but please, just leave them alone. Let him live; that's why he left you.
This show was low-key a lot, just the way they were telling it and making it out to be. Fuck beams, Jim's ex. Bro deserved that one hundred percent. But I would be wrong to say that. I hated him, and I still do. Jim was, for real, the other woman. Which was sad but true.
Heart and Li Ming are just so cute, and I love them. Li Ming getting heart's parents to learn sign language for their son and them listening was such good character development for them, and I love the parents for that. Jim being high-key homophobic when he is literally gay was funny. Like what? If you are that pressed about gay people, look in the mirror before you even say anything. LIKE WHAT? lol.
Then Gaipa's mom died, and I was on the brink of tears. Because in edits, I have seen people in all black, and I am like, damn, which one of our main couples is dying? and then they kill off Gaipas mom. Oh my god, bro, I was like, No way, and then in denial about it for the rest of the show.
Then they were going condo shopping and being all cute, and then Jim said to paint the walls green, and I was like, Ew, green! Who would do that? All of the walls in my house are literally green; I am a fool. And that's all for my close friends highlights.
I loved this show so much, and I feel like they could have made it longer. This was so good, and I loved every couple, even Alan and Gaipa at the end. Everyone was just so full of character, and it made me excited to watch and see how people would develop and how they would regress. This was a banger, and I would recommend it. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
the 1000th star
Bruh, that was so cute. They really saved the best for last. I am saying that I finished all of them; it will happen soon, I swear. This was so darn cute, and I loved it so much. I love Tian and Phu; they are just so cute. They saw their lives acted out in front of them. God, oh my god.They made me gush so much, and I loved it. So many surprised. I usually expect what happens in these and am not surprised, but this one kept giving me surprise after surprise. especially at the end. They delivered so many good lines, and it was just so adorable, and I love them so much. Their dynamics, the way they played their characters The acting was amazing, and I was getting so into it. They are just so cute.
Korn and Rang (both played by Drake) definitely had a fight to the death over who was going to be in the cross-over special. The play's scene was the whole reason why I finished A Tale of a Thousand Stars and watched Bad Buddy, Our Skyy, and Cross Over. I am not disappointed one bit, and that was such an amazing way to end it off. Oh my god, I can't even. The ring, the lines, and the acting The tears, the kisses It all felt so real (relatively, it's a Thai drama special episode), and I loved it.
If you are thinking about watching this or are on the fence, watch it. You will not regret it. It is just so cute and a good way to end everything. I am going to rewatch this for sure; it's just so fun. Okay, now I might get the wheel, because despite having 11 currently watching, I am not in the mood to watch any of them. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Lee Dae Won is a greedy heffa
I love these dumb ass short dramas, my god. This one lowkey had a lot happening, but you know what, I love that. I would rather have a lot happening than nothing at all. I would give it a 7.5 out of 10, and I am going to lay out the pros and cons and be done with this show.Pros:
The main side guy, who's actually the main love interest, is lowkey so bad; I love him. The main main guy, who became the side guy, is also kind of sexy, but a tad hard to look at, and he looks vaguely similar to Sunghoon's doppelganger left cousin (the side MAIN guy) left cousin's cousin. If you are picking up what I am putting down right now...
Next up, the plot is actually so fun. Like, of course it seems like your basic trapped in a BL novel, but the main lead, Lee Dae Won, street name Greedy Heffa, is so aware, so that made it so much better. Every time his character did anything cringe, like fainting, he was like, there's no fucking way this is happening, and I love that. It really brings a comedic aspect to it all and makes this a fun watch.
Yeah, this was really good for what it was, and I think they did have a few irrelevant side characters... wait, I'm mixing up my shows right now. No, they didn't; there was lowkey no one else but that dumb landlord. And I love the love triangle vibe, and I usually don't, but for our main guy who became the side so fast, oh my god, we could have at least had him in a little bit longer, but whatever.
Eveeybody dies in their nightmares ah story, and I say hell yeah to that. Like I think the love interest finding out about the book and about how he was going to die was actually pretty interesting, and I wish they alluded to that sooner and built more on that because I thought that was actually really fun.
Love a good enemies-to-lovers mixed in there; always really fun to see.
Okay, I am going to talk about this in my cons because it is one of the biggest downsides of this show, but besides the AI I actually really liked the part with the book changing. I feel like we could have hired somebody to do that instead of draining the ocean, but you know what, whatever. I really did like that part. It was a really fun edition about how it kept changing. I think it did a pretty good job of keeping the audience on edge with the forever-changing kind of vibe.
My final pro was the ending message, like you learn to live with what you have. Like I love that, because I really thought he was going to be trapped in this world forever and live happily ever after, but he didn't, and I love that, like a lot. That was good writing.
Cons:
AI. THEY ARE IN THE WALLS. BRO, THEY SHOULD PUT CHATGPT AS ONE OF THE MAIN DIRECTORS BECAUSE I BE DAMNED HOW MUCH THEY USED IT. I feel like for most of these shows it's actually quite easy to ignore, but this one, it's impossible; this shit is everywhere, bro, you see it even when you close your damn eyes. Like, hey, how hard is it to pay someone? Pay them with the money you spent on ChatGPT Premium, come on now.
The main guy who got pushed to the side is lowkey chopped.
ALSO WHY DIDN'T WE PICK BOTH? COME ON NOW YOU GREEDY HEFFA.
And finally, the ending was mid. I think that this whole show was pretty good, and then they kind of played in the face with the ending, and I hate that. Like, it was such a lackluster ending; come on now. I feel like we could have had them meet earlier and had an actual happy ever after instead of playing in my face and leaving it up for interpretation kind of thing. Like we just suck at writing at that point. But whatever.
I thought this was pretty fun. If you pay for iQIYI, it comes with it, so def watch, but don't pay for it lmao. But go them; this kind of ate (ignoring them draining the entire ocean), and I would recommend. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
My damn lawsuit, my damn workplace harassment, my damn big eyes.
Okay, so a bunch of these short Korean dramas popped up on my feed the other day, so that's low-key all I have been doing is watching them, and now I need to start writing reviews, so this one is up first! I would probably give it like a 7 out of 10 because I thought it was pretty good; there were just some plot holes. Okay, so I am going to say what I liked and what I didn't, and then put some quotes from my notes that I thought were funny.I like the main plot point of this show; I think it's really fun (a little random but still fun). So basically, this guy starts at a new company that is failing as a 3-month temporary worker (side note: it only takes 3 months for this butt fuck company to go under, lmao), and it's just him and his boss on the team; okay, great, things are looking up. WRONG. He has this friend who writes BL manga, and she's like, "Yo, can you look at this?" and he's like, "Yeah, sure." Side note: it's on a similar-looking drive to the one he has his work shit on because apparently we don't know how to send files over email in the big 2026. So we know what happens next: the boss sees the bl, and that starts their romance...at least one part of it. But yeah, I thought that was fun, and the fact that the boss was into it made it funnier.
Following this, I also liked how funny this is. It was a simple, non-overbearing kind of funny, but I still liked it a lot, and it made the show a little more bearable (I was fighting demons at 3 am, trying not to laugh at this stupid ass show).
Next up on things I liked: the guy who was the "bottom." God, he was so sexy, my lord. Like, he has these massive ass eyes (hence the end part of my headline), and they really fit his face well, and he was such a pleasure to have on my screen, my lord. Very sexy man, 10 out of 10; love to see it.
And finally, for things I liked, I thought they had pretty good chemistry. Part of the reason I don't watch Korean BL is that it's often like watching two brick walls kiss and flirt, but I feel like with these short ones on YouTube, they are really starting to move away from that, which I really like, so go them for this, i thought they really helped to bring this to life with both of their acting and also their chemistry with one another.
Going to things I didn't like is that this show is very loud. Maybe it was the microphones or editing (or maybe the fact it was 2 am and I had this shit on one volume and it was still too loud), but fuck, we gotta turn something down because that shit was actually so fucking distracting. Yeah, it's a little thing, but still something that pissed me off.
Next up, and truly my biggest critique of this show, is that there are plot holes, and I don't know if that's because this show was so short, but I felt like I was missing parts in the show. Like at the start there is a chunk missing, and it feels like a couple of weeks go by, and suddenly we are fine with our boss? Like, I don't understand- why couldn't we show, like, a quick flashback or montage because that just felt awkward and rushed over, when it was a pretty important part of the show. And the next plot hole is when they started dating- yeah, so why didn't we show that? I mean, that's the whole point of this show, is it now? Why was that just cut out? One minute they are all, "Oh, you are my boss and a fucking weirdo," and the next minute they are all, "Hey, you are my man now." Like what? That actually didn't make any sense. And I can usually excuse plot holes, but this was such an easy fix; we could have added 5 more minutes to this show, and that would have fixed it, but we didn't, so I am going to hate on it.
Next up for my review are fun quotes from my really copious notes on this show...note the sarcasm there; my notes are very short, just like this show. "This looks like it was filmed on somebody’s phone in horizontal." "First day on the job and we’re already harassing him. No wonder you have no one on your team." "Hey, at least it’s not your nudes, but I feel like showing your boss BL is arguably worse."
Overall, that's really it for my review, because this show is so short. I did like this a lot, and for what it was, it was cute; I will give them that. It's just that the plot holes were so big; I fell into them. But yeah, I would say watch this because it's short; just keep what I said in the back of your mind while watching. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
WE ARE SO SEXY
Okay, I finished this the other day and was sitting here holding my balls, waiting for it to be available on kisskh, and it's finally here, yayay. Okay, so I would give it a 7.5 out of 10, and then I am going to say what I liked and what I didn't, based on some notes I took lmao.Starting off strong with things I liked: the actors. I don't think I have seen them in anything before, but we did our big one with this; I can't even lie. We are both so sexy, just different kinds of sexy, and I thought our acting really brought this short drama to life. We had good chemistry together, which is really hard to come by with Korean BL, ESPECIALLY short dramas, but they really exceeded my expectations for this.
Next up, I think the story is fun. I have only a couple to compare it to, but swimming dramas are always so boring, and maybe it's because I can't swim, so I don't really care for it, but this was a fun one. Their dynamic was kind of an enemies-to-lovers that bordered on abusive, but they were both into it, so that made it okay (right...). Yeah, just overall really fun.
Then the final thing I have in my notes for stuff I liked was the abuse. Okay, I am not into no fetish shit, I swear; I just thought it was good writing in terms of justifying why the evil one out of the pair was acting the way he did. Because it is how his dad treats him, so he thinks it's okay. Right, love to see some background development, especially for such a short show.
Switching over to things I didn't like, uh...I don't think swimming is ever that serious, oh my god. Why did that dad keep trying to kill the tired-looking one? Like, dude, actually back off; your son isn't even that good at swimming, lmao. WHY DIDN'T WE PUT THAT DUMB NIGGA IN THE DIRT? LIKE WHAT? FUCK THAT BITCH. THE DAD WAS SUCH AN UNNECESSARY HINDRANCE TO THE WHOLE SHOW, AND I FEEL LIKE WE COULD HAVE BROKEN HIS LEGS AND RAN AWAY, LIKE WHY ARE WE LETTING THIS OLD MAN BEAT ON US? I'M SO CONFUSED.
Following up on this, I have two things: one, why was the whole club mean to him? And two, why was everyone the dads' goon? I mean, we had a lot of coaches, and every single one of them was the dads' goon. He was just some guy who made it to the Olympics and then tore his shoulder; why did he have so much power? I am just lost. I feel like we could have written more with that and justified it, but we didn't, so I don't really care.
Well, I did like the plot, like actually a lot. The part with the swimming scholarship was so predictable and overdone; like, please, we need to do something else. I am begging. But no, all we want to do is play in my face and shit on my grave; I'm done.
Related to that part of the plot, once again, well, I did like the plot and thought it was fun, but the plot was actually overall pretty lackluster, and we didn't do a whole bunch and just had all this tension and chemistry just for us not to do SHIT. Girl bye.
Next up for things I didn't like was AI. I am pretty anti-AI, but it's hard not to see it now, but fuck, it was all in my face. Every time we showed a building, AI; the newspaper, AI; the pictures in his house, AI. GRANDMA'S FUCKING FUNERAL PICTURE WAS AI, BITCH, WHAT? Let me, girl, at least rest in my peace, my lord.
And lastly, the ending was incredibly mid, and I wish they wrote that out a little bit better, because I feel like, other than the things I complained about, this show had a lot of potential, and it just kind of ended very rushed, and I didn't really like that.
Okay, would I recommend this? Yes, and I am going to say the thing I say for all of these short dramas: if you already pay for it or are watching on some sus website, watch this, but if you don'tpay for it or don't dabble in sus websites because you are righteous, then don't; just find the guys' Instagram and ogle them there. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Who getting fucked tonight? You get fucked tonight.
The vibes were definitely there for this one, and I should hate it for its lack of plot, but I really don't. I would give it an 8.4 out of 10, but I am going to round down because we did play in my face a little bit lmao. Okay, I am going to say what I liked, what I didn't like, do an episode review, and put this baby to rest (even though I feel like I already wrote the review for this show, but you know what, whatever).I love Tutor and Yim, and I know they have a track record of bad shows, but I love them so much, and I think this made me love them even more, especially my boy Yim, oh my god. Okay, I mean this in the wokest way possible, but it is very obvious that he has gained weight, and when it flashed to, I think, one of the second scenes of him on the couch with his legs out, I think I came on the screen; I don't know, though. He is part of the Big Momma club now, and I ain't even mad at it. He looks so fucking good; I actually didn't know what to do with myself. But yay, yay, them. On top of this, I thought their chemistry was really good in this, and it fit the very questionable but good dynamic of this show. I just really love to see couples who are actually in love and fight and shit instead of living in these perfect worlds, so just seeing that was great.
Okay, I am going to talk about the elephant in the room now, which is Yim's whiny ass personality in this. I would put this in stuff I hate, but for some reason I don't hate it. Like, beyond fetish shit and all that, I don't hate it, and I think that's due to his ex. So we are kind of dropped into the ocean and forced to swim at the start, but it becomes very apparent that Yim's ex leaving him for a "smaller" and "cuter" guy, who's also the servant in Love Destiny, but let's not get into that lmao, took a toll on his mental health and the way he looks at himself. SO I say all this to justify the baby talk and him saying, "Oh, he's small and cute," like, lock in y'all, good plot writing; just had to read between the lines a little bit.
Brat Daddy dynamic NEXT. I ATE THAT UP, I'M SORRY. We could have had more of that, but noooo, suddenly everyone wants to be woke lmao.
Random Cameos with our domundi faves (also final JimmyOhm cameo if you even care) were very fun to see and gave the characters a little bit more dimension.
I am obsessed with the diary entry recaps at the end of each episode; that was really cute, and they did not at all need to do that, but they did, and I really enjoyed it! It just kind of gave us more inside perspectives into their lives, and that's so fun and makes them feel like actual people instead of characters on a screen.
Going over to things I didn't like, we didn't do a damn thing this entire show. Like, my god. Hey, our ex cheated on us, we got with some random guy at the temple, NOW WE AREN'T GONNA DO DIDDLY SQUAT FOR THE REST OF THE FUCKING SHOW BECAUSE FUCK Y'ALL. Like what? That just pissed me off, silly; I can't even lie.
Following this, because I think they are kind of related, there were low-key a lot of plot holes for there to be NO PLOT, like what? We have so much happening but also nothing at the same time, and you guys have the nerve to have plot holes, bitch the restaurant is the whole point of this damn show, and we saw it a lot at the start, and it got faded out and then randomly caught on fucking fire- like what? I mean, I know it was the ex's new man, but why is he actually evil for the love of the game? Like, I know your man isn't over his ex, but like, come on now, Yim doesn't want his ex anymore. Stop fucking bothering him, you annoying fucking bitch. Just bye. Bad plot writing and character writing for them damn plot holes.
Also, a lot of wasted potential with Yim and the ex, I fear. Like they were alluding to him being abusive in the first episode and also the third one, and I really wanted to see that (not even on some crazy shit; it just would have helped with the plot), but they kind of just left it on the table, and i was just like, okay, go on and play in my face then I don't care.
Regarding the ending, this is what I had to say: "I would be lying if I said I wasn't zoned out during this, but they're really cute, and I'll miss them holy shit dearly. This show was cute. People who didn't like it need more of the target audience, I fear. It was simple, it was cute, and I was about to say I didn't like the ending, but they met at a temple, so that was kind of cute. Maybe they could have done a little bit more, but I don't have any ideas, so thank God I wasn't directing this. I'd give the ending an 8 out of 10." Basically it was mid, but I also didn't hate it, but I don't like it enough to put it in the likes section, so it's going here lmao.
Episode overview time! Episode 1: "Yim is also bigger now, and I think I'm spread and dead because he know in my big mama club on g." Episode 2: "Lowkey nothing really happening, but I love it. I just need them flirting, lowkey have a brat dynamic going, especially with the daddy shit, and I'm not a woker, you know I am eating that shit up lmao." Episode 3: "Not a lot is happening, but I feel very obsessed with this show, and I don’t know why. I think it’s because I love their chemistry and they’re acting." Episode 4: "FINAL JIMMYOHM CAMEO, OH MY GOD. Auau and Tutor lmao, get off of him lmao. I like the ending with the book lmao. And I like that they are communicating, and Yim is god sexy, my lord, them legs. Love this shit and their bum ass love and softporn; all they want to do is fuck, and hell yeah." Episode 5: "Also, in is lowkey a crashout but hides it well." Episode 6: "We are kissing him and flirting with him, but your bangs are uneven. We are worrying about the wrong thing right now. Also, asking him to trim your balls is crazy because your bangs are uneven as fuck. You are worried about the wrong hair. THEY MAKE ME SICK. Why does he have micro bangs now? I do not even know. THEY ARE FREAKEDDD OUTT. 24/7 365, bro. So, are we gonna actually run the cafe or just fuck? HE DRIVING THAT BITCH IN NEUTRAL IM DONEEE" Saves character is like: “Hey, I am really cute and adorable, but for some reason, all my man wants to do is kiss another guy, that guy beng In…” Episode 8: "If you're going to get with a man who cheated to be with you, he does not love you. Try not to fat-shame erng hard edition." "The winner takes it all, for real, for real. But there are no winners, and everyone’s a loser in this game." Episode 9: "Giving us a flashback like we weren't literally there with y'all." "We're about to wipe our tattoos off in the water and break tutors back. I think I'm gonna start crying, and I don't know if they're tears of sadness, joy, or cringe, but this mermaid shit has me literally dead. I don't know what we're doing right now. Also, your man sucks at taking photos. Because what the hell. That's actually really adorable that they both got rings for each other." Episode 10: "I love to see my domundi fam always. I am a GMMTV girlie, but I also love Domundi just as much. It's very mom's side, dad's side for me lmao."
Would I recommend this? I don't know. It's kind of nothing, but a good nothing, you know? If you want to watch Tutor Yim do soft porn and flirt, this is for you; if you want a developed plot with developed characters, steer clear lmao. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Kei was playing checkers, and Eito was playing football
Okay, this was an interesting one and very creative; I will give them that. I would give it a 7.5 out of 10. Then I am going to say what I liked and what I did not like.Okay, so starting off strong, I think the guys have pretty okay chemistry, and they have a crazy high difference (THAT WAS NOT USED, I AM SO MAD). But yeah, I think the guys did a pretty good job on this, and I feel like they were both cute, just different kinds of Japanese cute, which is nice. They did both have very long eyelashes that could have looked really good curled, but we’re not locked in like that. But yeah, I don't know, they were both pretty fun.
I think the whole plot with him being an ASMR streamer was a little bit weird, but you know that is okay (a boss and a babe-ass plot). As far as the plot, I liked the whole plot twist with the guy setting up their meeting and stuff. I just wish they had dwelled on that a little bit more. But yeah, pretty cute, pretty fun. I just feel like they did not really do enough with the plot they had.
I also like the whole thing with the girl because I did not think she was going to be a villain. I thought she was just going to be like, oh, this is his friend, who is also into this ASMR guy, but she was low-key like a crazy stalker, which was pretty fun to see, so good for them.
For the things I did not like, I think this was pretty short, and they had a lot of characters who all kind of sucked. Like we had the girl, we had the manager, we had our two main characters. I feel like nobody had any depth or background, which sucks because I feel like this could have been really good. Also, because it was a short drama, and this company specifically, which makes these short dramas, cuts it off at the 30th episode instead of going all the way to 35. Yeah, I do not think we need five episodes of behind-the-scenes. I feel like we could add a little bit more depth. I think just even one or two more episodes would have brought this to life really well, but they did not have those one or two episodes, so it is just kind of like, whatever, with what we have.
WHAT IS WITH THESE FUCKING SHOWS AND THE TURNAROUND CRINGE MOMENT. I BEG, CAN WE LEAVE THAT ALONE. I mean it's like funny but also so fucking cringe; I feel like I am gonna dieeee. Just stop, please.
Yeah, I do not know. I was not given a lot to work with, so I do not have a lot of feedback, but it was pretty good. I just wish they added more substance to it so I have more reason to actually care about everybody and develop the plot and all that. But yeah. Would I recommend this? I do not really know. Go watch it if you want, if you have already paid for it. If you have not, do not pay for this. Okay, bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
I don’t smoke weed, but I imagine this is what it feels like
Okay, I just finished this show, and I have mixed feelings about it. I am gonna give it a 7.5 out of 10, then say what I liked and what I didn't, and then call it a day because it's a short drama, and I don't need to add that much to it (too late).Before I start, I am gonna write this review a little differently: I'll talk about the main points and what I liked and didn't like on those, so yeah.
The Plot:
Okay, so the overall plot of the show is that this guy's ex-boyfriend breaks up with him and then 5 years later comes back and GETS WITH HIS DAD. Of course, there is more to it, but that's like the gist of this show. So knowing that, you understand where my mixed feelings come from. The dad owns a drug company, I think, and the son and the ex-boyfriend want to kill the dad, but for separate reasons. The son because his dad caused his mom to overdose and die, and then the ex because the dad sent men to kill his father. Yeah, wild ride. For the main part of the plot, while I do think they could have written it out better and stop fucking skipping around, I liked it. And I really didn't think I was going to. I think it's a good plot and definitely fun for a short drama, and they did it pretty well because I was really into it, and the whole thing where there is always a bigger fish to fry and pick sides to stay alive, I could really get behind that, so that was good on their part. For the parts I didn't like about the plot, as I mentioned earlier, they jump around a lot, and it feels like not much is happening, but I am still really confused. Does that make sense? This is also in part due to THIS BEING SO LONG. I swear to God, 55 episodes is usually nothing, why the fuck was this one so long, my God? We started to do the same thing over and over again, like, oh, I'm gonna lie to you even though we are on the same team now, oh no, you got drugged, oh, somehow our rival is on the same team as your dad now, like what? Just bullshit. We could have made this shorter and gotten rid of the repetition, and it would have been fine, but noooo, we just wanted to be fucking different because we are holding our FUCKING BALLS at the drawing board, foaming at the mouth trying to come up with more bullshit and make our show even more terrible. Like, don't piss me off. There was another thing that was one of the most pressing plot points, but I will talk about that in problematic quirks lmao. Overall, the plot is good, but the bad outweighs the good in my opinion, making it a long, annoying, but fun watch.
The Characters:
There are a lot of characters in this, and it makes it really hard to remember everyone, but there 3 main ones: the guy, his ex, and the guy's dad (I am not gonna put names because I could not give less of a fuck about this shity ass show). Okay, so regarding the characters, I hated everybody. They were all dirty bums and had no decorum. I think our main character's mom died of an overdose, and he is the victim in this situation, even though he is low-key a bitch-ass. Imagine your mom dying because of your dad, and then your dad getting with your ex-boyfriend. That is low-key insane. I feel like he has the right to be crazy, but I also do not know. Regarding the love interest, he is low-key a dirty bum, and I mean survival of the fittest, but at what fucking cost? He has no spine, and he is like on the good side, but not really, because he is low-key just betraying everyone. He is like, oh this, oh that, and I am like, bitch, be fucking for real right now. You are going to make me so fucking angry right now. Like, you betrayed your man at the end of the day, and you got with his dad. What line did you even cross there? Because that is fucking gnarly, dude. Just overall, like, I was trying to understand his character, but I feel like his background and lore just felt ignorant and dumb, and like, oh, his dad got shot by these guys, so he got with the leader of the guys who killed his dad. That does not make ANY sense. I am really confused. And then finally, for the dad, he was just evil for the love of the game. There was no reason behind what he was doing, and I could not understand his character very well. I think because it is a love story, his character was not very fleshed out and was just kind of ass. I kind of understand if it is like, oh, he took the mom's company because of this, or he was jealous. Something. Give me some substance, but no. He is just evil for the love of the game. He hates everybody, and he is just money hungry, I guess, but I do not know. They could have done that better. I just thought that was poorly written. Yeah, overall, there are some more characters, but I feel like they are not really relevant to talk about, and they are just kind of one-offs. I feel like that is the problem with short dramas and a lot of different shows: you pack in all these characters and want me to empathize with them, but you do not flesh them out at all. So I am just like, okay, there is this guy on the screen. There are also 8 trillion other guys. Why do I give a fuck about this specific guy? I will answer that point. I really do not give a fuck about that guy. Overall, I did not really like any of them, end of story LMAO.
Problematic Quirks:
For problematic quirks (this whole show), my main thing with this is the stepmother thing. That was so fucking weird, and it wasn’t even like cute romantic or anything like that. It was just flat-out weird. Like, why are we calling our ex-boyfriend's stepmom? That is weird. Am I crazy for that? I feel like I really cannot get behind that, because it just felt like somebody's weird fetish that they used AI to write. I'm like, babe, this is not real. And there's another show on IQIYI that has the same plot. Is that like a thing? Like, ooh, I like it when I call my man stepmom. Dude, are you high? Am I high? Are we all high? What are we smoking in this goddamn show? Just weird, just plan fucking weird. And I want to say, it gets better. It does not. He does this to the very end, even when the dad is dead. He's like, well, stepmom, stepmom. No! Stepmom not. You are weird and incestual, and I hope you die, to be honest. I literally hope we kick rocks, do three backflips off a tree, and die. For the second and final quirk, in episodes 30 to, I think, 40, I do not know which episode it was, but it was around there. There was a rape scene, and I was like, okay, maybe if we had more lore, but no, it was just terrible. He kidnaps his ex to keep him from his dad, even though he does not want the dad, and he has made that clear. Then he rapes him twice, just unnecessary, dude. I do not understand. What are we doing? What's going on? It is just pissing me off for no reason at all. We are just being silly goofy to be silly goofy. Like, girl, bye. Okay, that is all the hate I have for this bum dum-ass show, so yeah.
In the end, I am not really sure I would recommend this. The plot is good, but some of the problematic quirks are VERY hard to ignore. So maybe not because of that aspect, but overall, if you are bored and you already pay for the streaming service, just watch it. You do not really have a lot to lose besides your dignity. Okay, bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Can you find me?
I didn't think I was going to like this, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. I think TeeTee and Por did a really good job, and I would definitely recommend this show. I would give it an 8.75 (8.5) out of 10, and I am going to say what I liked, what I disliked, and then an episode overview (but no matter what, give this show a shot).My likes: North. That was one of my first positive comments about this show. North is genuinely one of the sexiest men this world has ever seen. Everything about him is just so perfect, and he doesn't get enough love, I swear. This show is really fun. It's fun in this weird way I can't really explain, but I lowkey love it. I think Domundi has a track record of terrible romance building (ie, Your Sky and Khemjira). And I love Khemjira, but it's very plot-heavy, and the romance sucks, and your sky is just no plot, and the romance sucks, but this was different. Duang with yous only plot is the romance bit (the same with your sky but they fucked that up), and they did this great. The characters felt real, embracing, and well human which I really enjoyed. They took their relationship slowly, and Duang waited for Qin and Qin made sure his feelings for Duang were actually real. Duang had a cringey but realistic chasing scene. Because all the time in Thai dramas, they fall immediately, and this was not the case. QIN DID NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL. But with time, they started to work through their emotions in this fun and imperfect way. It was lowkey awesome, and that's why I liked this dumb show so much. Something clicked in episode 3, and it might have been Por in that skinnylicious shirt, but suddenly the show got really good lmao. They were cringe, but they were free lmao. This show is so fucking whimsical lmao. I liked the details of their apartments; it made them feel more real. They had so many cute moments I fucking lmao them. Qin is lowkey a young ho and I love him for that. ALL OF THE "NC SCENES," THE EYE CONTACT, THE SHOWERING, THE SHIRTLESSNESS, YES, 100 TIMES YES. I am not gonna sit here and pretend to be a woker, I rewatched those scenes so many fucking times, and I will never stop because I love scenes like that. They took their time with that, and they didnt feel random, BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO SET THE FUCKING MOOD HOLY SHIT. Lowkey so well done, I am so proud of them (besides the kissing we can't kiss, but that's fine, I guess). The lore with the parents was nice. I do think that the whole babysitter thing was BS, but like that happens a lot irl, and what Duang's parents did happens a lot too, so that was nice to see. TeeTee and Por's acting and chemistry in this really brought it to life, and I hope they have at least one more show together because they are both really good. The one song I liked was You're My Cup of Tea, they just need to teach him how to pronounce English words. Qin talking to his parents was lowkey good, but Pors acting was lowkey bad, but then I felt myself about to cry, so he ate or whatevera. The full circle moment at the end was nice, a nice way to end the show. And that's all I liked (I will be rewatching again for the 2nd time).
There isn't a lot of stuff I didn't like because I thought this show was good, but there is still some. The first couple of episodes were lowkey hot, confusing ass. It was very choppy, so I think that they could have written that part out better. Also, this show is beyond cringe, and it is mostly in a good way, but at the start, it was a lowkey in a bad way because Duang's crush felt very superficial, and we were just kind of dropped in here without a lot of backing, and then the first 3 episodes didn't help this whatsoever. The weird dancing plot at the start was so fucking bullshit and so random because why is a decorative arts major and a jazz major dancing together in a competition? That makes actually zero sense, and the reason they gave was bullshit. They were running circles around each other a bit because of the slow burn, but they get through it. The novel is so boring lmao, not anything on the show, the show is fucking great, but I couldn't get through the novel. THE DANCE SCENE, Fuck no, I was not messing with that. ("FREEZEEE HELLOOOO??? FREEZE DANCE BREAK. THEY ARE IN THE WALLS, THEY ARE IN THE WALLS. OH I'M NOT HUNGRY, OH I'M NOT HUNGRY. PREESES AT WHAT COST?"). It felt very random and rushed, and just like they were trying to come up with a BS filler plot. Okay, my thoughts on the second couple are lowkey negative, because of the English parts. They weren't cute, they werent fun, it was just so god damn cringe my lord. Also, if you have a second couple, they need more screen time. I am being because I have no reason to care about them. I love North. He did great in this. Otto's eyes are lowkey very far apart, and the makeup they did on him made it worse, but he's cool too, but holy, sexualized. Like it was fine in some moments, and then in others, it just felt like poor character writing. I just wish they paced them out better; that's my main thing. We had a problem with having so much happening at the start of episodes, and then they die down to absolute nothing, and I think they needed to find some kind of middle ground. The whole asking to be his boyfriend episode felt very rushed, and I wish they did that a little better, but the ending was good (I beat my shit or whatevera). RANDOM JAPAN TRIP, we could have alluded to that more, because that felt so random. ALL THAT DAMN SINGING, GIRL BYE. LIKE I KNOW WE ARE JAZZ MAJOR BUT SHUT UP. We wasted the final 20 minutes of the show, and I think that we could have written that out and done that better, because that was just annoying, the dancing to a band I don't know, when we could have like, held hands outside or kissed or something. I just needed more. Okay, that's it for what I didn't like
My episode thoughts, yay! "I want to mother every last one of North's babies, he's so fucking handsome." "This kind of reminds me of secret crush on you in a good way." "We love this but hate secret crush on you, right i see how it is. DUANG CANT HANDLE ALL OF THAT, I CAN BABY I SO CAN, HE LOOK SO SEXY IN THAT SKINNYLICIOUS SHIRT, I CAN HANDLE ALL OF THATTTTTT." "Duang kick this guy's ass. Duang bend it over and make it clap." "HE LOOKS LIKE 3 PPL STACK ON EACH OTHER IN LIKE A TRENCH COAT LMAOO." "I dont know if teetee stopped taking thirst trap photos and locked in, but we have carried por twice in 5 minutes lmao." " TeeTee's hair pushed back got me acting and feeling brand new. POR HAS A LADY KILLER SMILE BC I HAVE BEEN KILLED OH MY GOD. QIN HOLDING HIS ARM AS THEY WALK IN THE RAIN, I WILL NEVER BE OKAYYY. DUANG QIN SO CUTE WITH THEIR COLLEGE ROMANCE, I'M PRAYING ON THEIR DOWNFALL. I am no better than a man bc aint nobody looking at that dog, i was looking at pors legs. like a dirty perv. QIN STAND UP. STOP TRYING TO SEDUCE HIM TO LET THE DOG SLEEP WITH YALL. 4th wall break from thee. DONT MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH US. I am a slut for a good full circle moment. NIGGGGAAAAAA I WILL NEVER BE OKAY OH MY GOD. HELP NIGGA, WHAT? QINNNN A P I M PPPPP BUT DID 50 FUCKING SAYYYY? IM GONNA MISS THEM SO MUCH."
This show was good, I am just a nitpicky hater. I would recommend this 100 percent, and dont let anyone tell you this show is bad. It is so much fucking fun. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Darlin', how could you be so blind?
I have a lot of thoughts on this show, and they aren't very positive, but yay joong dunk...I guess. I would give it a 7.5 (7.7) out of 10. I am also now realizing that the name of the show is called Dare You to Death, because they all got dared to death, lmao. I am going to try and find things I liked, and then dump on the show, and then do an episode overview and end this!One of the main things I liked was Joong and Dunk. I am a JDK girlie through and through, no matter; I still come back to them, and I don't know why, I just love them so fucking much. They did well in this. I liked their acting, and Dunk was actually into it and didn't look completely disgusted, which was nice lmao. I think all of the actors in this did a pretty good job, yeah. If I were in their job, I would have been fired already, lmao, because I was going way too much on emotions and not on evidence. The plot has the potential to be really good and really interesting because it started off well. I love these crime ones with the right amount of love and not all the scary shit, they can be done well, this one just wasn't lmao. DUNK LOOKED SO GOOD IT HAD ME ACTING BRAND FUCKING NEW. People keep saying on TikTok that no one would have died if Joong Dunk did their jobs, okay they fucked up a couple of times, BUT THE FACT THESE BUM ASS KIDS WEREN'T TELLING THE COPS SHIT. THAT'S WHY YALL KEPT DYING, IT WASN'T BECAUSE THEY WERE KISSING. Okay, that is it.
It was a drag plot. They tried to get me to care about these fuck ass kids in this fuck ass friend group drying, and I didn't, I really didn't. Maybe don't make them terrible, and maybe I will actually give two fucks, but I don't give any fucks, not one. My main thing is that if you are going to have this big killer reveal, you need to show the killer more. We saw him once, and I forgot about that. The twist with Fai being alive was good because I was not expecting that, and then they went back on that with her horrible motives. I understand the two weird rapist guys and maybe Tonkla, but everyone else, home girl, why do you care so much? Just leave the friend group, how hard is that? ALSO SHE CHEATED ON HIM. WHY IS SHE KILLING HIM FOR CHEATING? MAKE THAT MAKE SENSE. Terrible, just god fucking awful. I could have gotten behind it if they showed it more through the show, but they didn't, so it was just like why? I do not care. My romance building. GONE. There was actually none. We didn't build anything; we just jumped into a relationship randomly, and then we are having weird issues and flirting, and I'm like, we have zero backing, what are we doing? Very poor writing all around. I wish we did more with Dunks' backstory; it felt very rushed and very one-off, and just overall, I didn't really care about it. Also, I think the whole thing with the police and the government (and all of the control) could have been done better because that also felt very one-off. THE TRUTH OR DARE THING. Where did that come from? There was no explanation for that at all. I am so confused why they went on that specifically, which made zero sense. Joong's bullshit wolf tattoo pissed me off lmao, why did he even have that? I tried to stay neutral through the whole thing, but it was really hard because this got boring very fast, the plot was the same thing with the fuck ass kids dying, and I wanted to just be happy with Joong and Dunk, but they were also fucking around in my face too. So this shit was boring. I had to 1.5x speed 5-10 episode lmao. Towards the middle, they started to do the round plot with the drug guy that led them to their killer, but also a dead end, AND 5 MILLION FUCKING THINGS WERE HAPPENING AT ONCE I FELT LIKE MY BRAIN WAS GOING TO EXPLODE (and the fact I was in class did not help, lmao). Their sex scenes were very random, oh my lord. In episode 8, I finally knew who the killer was because he looked at them all crazy. WHAT WAS HIS MOTIVE? I AM SO CONFUSED! WAS HE JUST KILLING FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME? LIKE WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THIS RANDOM GIRL'S FUCK ASS FRIENDS? MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, I SWEAR TO GOD. The ending was also mid as fuck, and Joong and Dunk went on this weird joint family vacation with Aou and Boom, who had no real lore and crapped on the graves of all of the deaths they could have prevented. Okay, I am done dumping on this show.
Overview time. "SOMETHING IN THE AIR BECAUSE DUNK FINE AS HELLLLLL." "I dont think I understand what the whole truth or dare thing is." "Yeah dont make terrible characters if you want me to feel bad for them dying. I did not know this was like a serial killer thing; I thought it was just one murder. Leon fucking Kennedy and Joong shirtless with some random ass tattoo. Worse than goddesses because they are dealing with real people, not ghosts. HE CANT HANDLE ALL THAT, I CAN, I SWEAR TO GOD, I CAN HANDLE ALL THAT. OH MY GOD, I CAN HANDLE ALL OF THATTTTTT. LOOK AT THAT SNATCHED BADDIE. I CAN HANDLE ALL OF THAT. This stupid tattoo has me dead." "Why has Joong been shirtless 25% of this show?" "This show is lowkey boring, and I feel like we aren't really doing anything lmao. Also, HOW DID WE EVEN KISS? WE HAVE HAD ZERO ROMANCE BUILDING. THAT IS SO FUCKED UP." "I hope everyone in this fuck ass show dies, I can't lie. 1.5x speed, because this shit is lowkey boring. I don't really know what we are doing, and it is a bit of a drag plot with no romance building, but I love joongdunk." "Random aou boom cameo." "I hope everyone in this bum ass show fuckong dies, oh my lord. Cute lore with our couple." "YOU ARE DEALING WITH A HUMAN. WHY HAS ANYONE SHOT HIM? I AM SO LOST. ALSO HE WAS WITH SOMEONE, WHO WAS IT? WHY IS FAI ALIVE? WHAT THE FUCK? HOW, I DONT KNOW, SO SHE CHOSE TO KILL ALL OF HER FRIENDS IN REALLY CRAZY WAYS. I MEAN SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO DO A PRANK. I AM SO LOST." "MAN FUCK THEM KIDS, YALL JUST CRAPPED ALL OVER THEIR GRAVES WITH THIS. Uh, mid ah ending to a mid show."
Yeah, I tried to find positive things for this show, but this show was lowkey ass, and I wouldn't recommend watching it. Yeah, okay, bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Sunghoon from Enhyphen's long-lost cousin and the Korean version of the Thai actor est find love
I don’t know if that needed to be a romance. I think the plot was interesting but if you’re having romance as a main plot and you’re putting it on the back burner, it just doesn’t work very well. Nonetheless, I would give it an eight out of 10 because I did think it was pretty good. I’m gonna say what I liked and what I didn’t like and then yeah.The guy who plays the swimmer is so attractive oh my Lord, he was also in Choco milk and another one of these short dramas I haven’t seen because the word brother is in the title. He’s low-key such a good actor and I hope he never stops acting because he’s a phenomenal actor. In the show, it was no different because I think he did a great job. I think this plot is a little difficult because of course, suicide is like the main thing and the description did not say that and it’s like oh so we find this out in the first fucking episode. He’s like I’m gonna kill myself in a week. You’re gonna what? Anyway, I think that the two guys had pretty good chemistry. The total of 40 seconds they were close to each other. Yeah, I think the chemistry really brought it home. I like the metaphor with the diving and his mom committing suicide. I like how it connected at the end because I was like Why does he hate diving? It’s because he watched his mom kill himself that’s why which I think was good. I think this had a good plot and a lot of potential but it just didn’t really reach its full potential. I like the coach's character. Of course, he was just beating the love interest the entire time but he was such a fun character. I don’t know why he was on screen for like 30 seconds but every time he made me laugh. Yeah I like that everything revolved around the pool cause this is his final week and then he’s spending what he loves to do best swimming. I thought that was interesting.
What I didn’t like, was that this kind of boring I can’t lie. You don’t need a bunch of sex scenes to be good, but if you’re going to have romance as one of the main plots, I think you need to have that romance and not spend genuinely the majority of this short ass drama sitting there not doing anything. Also, the episodes felt like they were an hour long, each dude Jesus Christ I don’t know why, but it was just like we’re just sitting there doing stuff but also not doing stuff. I would’ve rated the show higher if it was just like a friendship thing like a Bromance kind of thing and not a love story or an attempted love story. Also, the love triangle was ass. I don’t know why they did that. The other guy is just like Oh now I’m OK with you guys. Like what? We didn’t need this to be a romance. I also thought the pacing was bad. Like I know it's a short drama, but why did we do everything in the final two episodes? Like what? That didn’t make any sense at all. Also, the characters were pretty one-dimensional besides our main guy, even the love interest was very one-dimensional. And yeah. I dont know. That's about it.
I dont know if I would recommend, I can't lie. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?

1