Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Location: HOME OF THE FREE LAND OF THE BRAVEEEEE
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

BurntBaguettes

HOME OF THE FREE LAND OF THE BRAVEEEEE
Completed
Dark Blue Kiss
1 people found this review helpful
Oct 13, 2024
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 8.5
This review may contain spoilers

weaponized incompetence

So, after almost five years, we finally made it. I tried to start this show 3 times: once when it was airing, twice a couple of months ago, and thrice 1 day ago. And in about 24 hours, I finished the show. Heavy case of Haven't we been here before? I have so much stuff I need to do, but I love writing reviews a lot, so I am going to write this and then the sign special and then probably get ready for work lol (I haven't done any of this and the day is almost done). I am so tired because I was watching this literally all day yesterday while going to school and working on college apps. I don't have a headline, and I need to average it out. 8.7916 out of 10, so I am going to round it down to 8.5 out of 10, and let's do this.

Pete's red flag list, because I said I was going to write it lol:
1. He is a fucking control freak.
2. Heavy case of weaponized incompetence ("a passive-aggressive behavior where someone intentionally or unintentionally pretends to be unable to complete a task in order to avoid responsibility)," which is not cute or sexy; it is fucking annoying. I think this is seen with his attitude and his intelligence, which is very much lacking.
3. TRUST ISSUES.
4. Gets jealous over literal air sometimes.
5. Silver Spoon was so far up HIS ASS, it gave him a colonoscopy.
6. RBF.
7. Blows a fuse very easily.
8. Anger management issues.
9. Incapable of admitting that he is wrong.
10. Empathy issues (me too, babe)
11. He gets angry at Pete for no reason
12. Anger is the only emotion that he feels.
13. Little bitchitus

Coming for your job and coming for your man: Because the headline I put in this episode was so funny I needed to put it. "Haven't we been here before? Yes, yes, we have." I needed something to watch that was not on my graveyard watchlist like this would have ended up, so I picked this because I remembered I have free will. This show was very nostalgic, and I didn't understand why a day ago, and I still don't know why. It felt very nostalgic, like I had watched something like it before. We had Asshole x Sweetheart (Pete and Kao), Fighter x Nagger (Mork and Sun), I like your friend x I like you (Manow and Rain), and a little bitch that is going to ruin everything just because he can't handle rejection (Non). I did not watch the prequel and probably should, but this episode set everything up perfectly, and it all unraveled in what felt like a very timely manner.

"Peak the show finding someone to hinder our main couple so they can drag this out and not just end the first episode with them dating." That summarized the show perfectly, and I could stop here, but I love writing, so I will not. I was very much addicted to Mork (played by the sexy Gawin Caskey); he was giving off such a bad-boy vibe, and I was fucking obsessed. Pete was making me very angry because he was really so fucking annoying. If Pete got his head out of his own ass and actually understood that not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouth and can do whatever the fuck they want, the show would have ended a lot faster. Pick your own battles, I guess.

I went to bed and woke back up to continue watching, and Pete was making me angry. Genuinely, how can anyone put up with someone like that? I was right about Non's crazy ass dad and him giving me the ick. Non is just misunderstood and a kid but it does not excuse what he did to Pete and Kao. This had some really good acting and every time I felt myself getting really angry I pulled myself back and just said good acting. Also, Sun and his sexy ass has a hard time being wrong and admitting that. That is also a big red flag. Mork and Sun were very cute and a nice break from the main couple, even though they definitely should have been a main couple because we were seeing a lot of them. I thought they were I am going to be honest. Mork and Pete were actually the same, it was just okay for Mork because he was sexy? Like Pete is as well, but everyone hates Pete and his issues, but people just think Mork is a handsome bad boy, instead of an angry hot head. What does that say about our society?

Pete was driving me up the wall, dude. Legs were spread for Mork though. Kao brings out the best in Pete and is the only thing holding him back from losing his mind, which isn't a good thing at all, that's weaponized incompetence. Okay, I was starting to sympathize with Pete because his boyfriend is actually being preyed on by Non and everyone is acting like Pete is the crazy one (which he is but in this case, he is not). He just has a hard time expressing himself lol. Okay, I need to shower and get ready for work. Okay, I am now at work and continuing this. Mork was still my man, with his sexy ass. Also, is Manow in high school? How old is she? Because aren't Rain and Mork juniors (3rd years) or are they 2nd years? Still predatory behavior, we had a lot of that. There is one non-broke person out of the main couples lol and it is Pete's insufferable ass. I was confused about how the two main couples collided, but it was through Sun and Kao at the cafe, which was interesting. Once again me complaining about Pete. Seeing all of the different worlds that everyone is living in was interesting. Mork and Sun were overdue rent soulmates.

Freak 7 days a week: Pete's bat shit craziness was genuinely stressing Kao out and making him overwhelmed for no reason. Also, Tay has serious RBF (resting bitch face); even when he smiles, he still has RBF, lol. He is very attractive, and that and his sexy nose definitely add to it. And New has serious RSF (resting scared face). He always looks like he is being held at gunpoint, even in his own Instagram post. The intro was lowkey really good and summed up the show pretty well. "This show reminds me of something, but I can't remember what." I still don't know and I have been thinking about it since episode one. Manow likes Mork. Also, peak Sun and Rain preying on people younger than them. Kao attracts crazy ass men and he needs to learn how to set boundaries. Non was so messy and was actually a great villain and I loved it. People always push Pete's buttons constantly, and his dad always trying to pave the way for him, but him never being enough, and he acts crazy because of that. He has all of this pressure, and it is making him lose his fucking mind. Pete was really trying to change; he wanted to be better for Kao, be better for his friends and family; he just gets made very easily, like losing his shit mad, making him go backward. He is also like this because of all of this hatred from his cousins and being gay, the world didn't do him justice and made him out to be a villain, and a villain he became dude and a villain he became. The whole bloodline (Sun and Rain) was jealous, lol. I recognized my first scene, and it was the weird FaceTime scene. it was clear from the start that Kao didn't like Non, and he was very standoffish with him because of this Non was taking advantage of his kindness, and that's why Pete is mad. All nice people need mean friends or a mean boyfriend in this case. Sun is a freak and I am actually so in love with everything about him. He and those freaky ass eyes, damn legs spread not to be weird or anything. Uh, Sun and Mork are Kao and Pete, just different branches of both of them.

Peak Sun taking advantage of the fact that Mork has no other form of transportation besides him. The subtitles were wack, and I understood until 1 minute 30 seconds in and then I realized there were no subtitles, lol. I would crash out if I was Rain, I am actually surprised that the show didn't milk his story more because he had every right to be angry at the world all the time. Pete has stage fright, which is very out of character for him and makes him more human. Also terrible friends for making fun of him for that. He does not like being judged and all that attention on him, but they just continue to make him a villain on that. (My manager just judged me for doing homework, side eye). Peak Sun and his smirks again. I have to follow this sexy man on Instagram, bro. stalking him right now lol. I now follow him on Instagram. What a sexy man. I have to clock in now, lol. OH SHIT, HE'S THE VILLAIN IN WANDEE GOODDAY. Full circle moment. He is so much hotter in this, but I knew I recognized him from somewhere. Peak him trying to be a good person, but it always came to bite him in the ass. Non is such a gaslighter and manipulator; they did that so well. People like that are always so "nice." love to see it. Pete thinking he is crazy because of Non. Non sticking his nose where it shouldn't belong and gaslighting everyone with the "nice guys finish last" personality. I know two people like that in my life, side eye. Non was just fucking with Pete the whole show and then got all defensive when Pete rightfully blew his lid every time. Non had some great switch-ups; love to see that good acting. He is trying to get Pete alone and fuck with the people around him. "Non just wants to fuck around and find out; I would punch his ass in the face. Suddenly I am Pete, bro." So true, me, so true. "Fuck, dude. What we hate about other people is what we hate about ourselves. I’m having this problem with Pete right now because I’m sitting there and his friends are just calling him an asshole because he’s literally in the right and he’s just speaking his truth and that’s what I hate about him, that he’s an asshole, but I see myself in him, problematic. Also, Non and Pete are the same. They’re both troubled and want to prove themselves. Just Non is doing it correctly and Pete is not." This sums up the next few episodes perfectly. Mork is a great singer; shout out my boy Gawin, might need to go back to this just to hear him sing again. Also, Mork tweaks out and seethes when he is mad, nostrils flaring and shit. Girl me too.

Holy fuck I wrote so much. Maybe the real engineering was the friends we made along the way. Pete was doing so well in terms of development and I love them for him. I am glad they wrote his character like that instead of it happening overnight, it took about the whole show and that was interesting. Pete and Non are the same, that's why they clash so fucking much. Blowing stuff out of proportion all for Kao. Pete is valid in how he is feeling, he just doesn't know how to express it correctly. Okay, I am gonna go back to work. I swear to god they only kissed twice bro, insane.

"Getting freaky on the living room sofa is insane." I think that all the stuff that Pete's dad put him through I am glad that he is supportive because that could have made him an even worse villain lol. I was going to stop and then finish this today but I kept going, I couldn't stop.

We get a full circle moment because of how the show started, we are finally there. Pete is low for the ultimatum though, he was doing so fucking good, but his rich ass can't fathom that people do stuff because they need money. Also, the two couples fell apart simultaneously and I didn't appreciate that lol. "One day {Kao} will stop putting up with his bullshit and it's all gonna be over." Will that day be any time soon, we don't know. And I was getting very depressed with everything that was happening. I wish my mom loved me like that, damn. Non giving the peace sign after ruining literally everything is funny as fuck.

"Ruining people's lives because you got rejected and can't understand that is crazy work." Non was such a good villain and his smile in the introduction when he was sitting down on the ground, evil. I love it, I love it so much. Kao is just like what the fuck is happening. He had no idea that Pete came to talk to him or that he texted him. That's just sick and twisted. Turning everyone against someone, including someone he loved so much, just so you could date him is so fucking low. And that didn't even happen because he doesn't like children. Also Non lying to his dad about attempted rape was fucking crazy. Non is literally bigger, taller, and stronger than Kao, it doesn't matter if he is younger, that is attempted fucking rape, all because he was scared of his father. That's fucked up dude. I think the show did this very well.

I felt bad for Kao, Non also forced him to come out to his mom and I could tell he wasn't ready. It hurts man, it hurts a lot. Mork and Sun get their shit together and they continued to steal my heart in this show because they were so fucking cute. Sun's eyes were so soft and he was so in love. Dropped the "I love you" twice lol. So fucking cute and Mark's eyes were soft too. Fuck I love, love stories. Also, Non bro, if you are going ruin someone's life to try to get them to date you, get your head out of your dad's fucking ass first.

I finished this so late last night and I had so many regrets because I was exhausted this morning. This show took a very dark turn very fucking fast. It was insane. It was all sunshine and rainbows and then it just started to go crazy downhill. It was very overwhelming, to say the least. It kept pilling issues on top of other issues and the sad part was that it was very fucking realistic. Because people act like this in everyday life man. Pete knew where his heart was and I am glad he made that weird live, sure he outed himself and Kao in the process but he did come around and that was cute. Oh, love. “And kissing underwater would stress me out lol. Both single parents two very different kids. Peak 2 moons with this every day and night I love you song lol.” And that was the end. I don’t really know how I feel about the ending, though. I feel like they could’ve done more with it and added more. I guess cute moments and development, but they didn't. Eh, it was still good.

And yeah, this takes us to the end of the review. Ain't that something? Would I recommend it? Yeah, it is a classic and has a good couple. If you wanna be less confused, maybe watch the prequel. But I don’t know, I haven't seen it yet. Then again I am a stranger online you don’t have to listen to me. Maybe see this show in another 5 years? Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Ai Long Nhai: The Endless Love
1 people found this review helpful
Sep 28, 2023
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 5.0
This review may contain spoilers

felt empty

Okay, so I am giving this 7.5 stars out of 10 because I love the series so fucking much. This was a wreck, bro. Oh, my god. So the whole drama, which was already a wreck and an absolute dumpster fire, but in a good way, was put into this shitass movie. This movie was an actual dumpster fire, and I don't even know what they were thinking with this shit. This shit was ass.

I love the series so much. It was so good, well. Eh I don't know. But I have rewatched it more than once so it was good. I don't have a lot to say on this besides it was terrible. They got rid of a lot of the good scenes and I am lowkey mad about it. Like it just felt empty and it felt like the speech and debate event humorous interptration. Like someone has never watched the series and tried to make it into a movie. It just felt weird as fuck and I hated it a lot. This is my second movie done and review on here, so thats pretty cool. Good for them. If only this was not ass. There was no devlopment between anyone because they cut out the good parts and I will forever be mad about this. Missed opportunity and bad interprtaion of a pretty good show. They did not do this show any justice. That's it. I wouldn't recommend this. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Jun & Jun
1 people found this review helpful
Sep 20, 2023
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 6.5
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 5.0
This review may contain spoilers

I wanted more of Jun and Jun

The headline is so true. I am going to explain this in the review, but I really wanted more of them. We got so much of everyone else and everything that was happening around them that we did not get any of them, which was annoying. Anyway. Let me average out all of the episodes and then write this, and bam. I just spent longer than I should have looking for episode 5 when I didn't even review it. That's why I can't find it. I am dumb. The average was 8.071 out of 10, so yeah. That is 8 stars out of 10, rounded down. I am not checking my grammar again because I am lazy.

The childhood friends to lovers trope smashed with the boss and employee trope was actually a really interesting concept. I just wish they had executed it slightly better. It would have been better if they didn't add that random ass love square, because that shit was getting on my nerves towards the end. I hate when shows do that and they all have a crush on one person. Bro, there are many more fish in the sea; go for someone else, bro. They could have made it longer and had more plot in it, not just filler content.

There was a lot of teasing throughout the whole thing, and I think that was fun and cute because it added some sexuality and some romance to a boring office setting. At least they got the boring office setting part right. I was actually pretty excited for this, but the execution wasn't good, and my happiness slowly went away, so I stopped watching for a while. But then I remembered that this is short as hell and I should just get it out of the way now. So that's what I did.

Again, they had some more cute lovey-dovey vibes, which is fun and cute at first, but when they are doing it for seven damn episodes, shit gets on everyone's nerves. One thing that this show did right was that it didn't cringe. I think that nothing was really cringeworthy and everything was very just and mature, but in the speaking way and the plot way, not the sex way.

Then I found out about our weird square-triangle thing. The coworkers who were picking on our baby were so fucking annoying that someone needed to shut them up. They were being so rude for no damn reason. I was falling asleep during a lot of this because it was repetitive and nothing was really happening.

I watched episode 5 with my eyes closed because I was so tired. Choi Jun—I think his name is, and I refuse to check because I am lazy—had a fiance, and that was such a random bomb that was dropped out of nowhere. Lee Jun was getting annoying for not letting him explain himself; we could have had more cute moments if he let his man fucking speak. Holy shit. The other two main characters, whose names I don't remember, are Simon and something with an h. Yeah, they had something going on in the past for sure because of the way they were so fucking awkward around each other. Good for them, I guess.

Then we finally started to see more of June, which I was really happy for. Good for them, we are finally seeing more of the Jun's, because this whole show we haven't even seen that much plot between the two of them and instead other people. Good for them. I hate persistence in anything but good for Choi Jun, I think his name is. I am glad Lee Jun confessed his feelings to the shits, because he was definitely making him jealous at the restaurant or whatever he was doing. They had some jealousy to act like they had been going strong this whole time and he had the right to be jealous or something like that.

Then they finally started turning a new leaf, and that teasing started to become real feelings, and they started focusing on Jun and not everything around them. And Choi Jun is so boyfriend material. Way better than that Simon guy, because Choi Jun doesn't have an annoying ass temper and dwell on the past (everyone in this dwells on the past, never mind). And I am so glad that they pulled through toward the end because, my god, this was getting boring as fuck.

I enjoyed. If only we got more of it, and not just in the last episode. I'm glad they finally warmed up to each other and pulled their shit together for a good final episode. So yeah, good for them. They just wanted more of Jun and Jun in this show, not the office place, the other two bozos, or the love square that was one-sided for two people. And yeah. I wouldn't recommend this. It was boring, and they only pulled through in the last episode, so it was a waste of the first 7 episodes. Watch it if you want; I don't care. That's it from me, though. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Dinosaur Love: Final Story
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 16, 2023
2 of 2 episodes seen
Completed 4
Overall 7.5
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 6.0
Music 2.5
Rewatch Value 3.5
This review may contain spoilers

yeah not worth it

I already pay for it, but if you don't, then don't pay for it. It is not worth it for those two shit ass episodes that left me once again with more questions than answers. The average is 7.5 stars out of 10. It got 5 higher than the 8th episode; I don't know how, but it did. I don't recommend it, but I will explain why, or just explain what the fuck happened and why you don't need to watch it. And once again, I am not checking my grammar because I am lazy.

They were making out more than there was plot. I am not complaining, but they were too busy tonguing each other for the plot to actually be dragged out and have a meaningful ending. Rak attacks bat-shit crazy men because he can't say no and doesn't want to be mean. Tart, Mek, Kram, and Dino are examples of that. Rak has every right to be mad at every single one of his little harem of men, including his men. They all really hurt his feelings. All my homes hated Tart because he was being a homewrecker like it was nobody's business. Dawg, back up. They ended up sweeping the whole thing with Dino and Tart under the rug in the show, both with the characters and with the people watching it. I think they were banking on us forgetting that it even happened. I didn't. They could have actually made a meaningful plot out of that and helped Dino work out his anger issues, but they didn't, and look where that got them. Nowhere.

Episodes 4–10 (the final story bit) all felt like a lazy clip show of random ass clips that should not have even gone together. They were just filming; they changed the story halfway through but kept the scenes in anyway. Those are the vibes. I don't know if they actually did that, but it feels like they did with this fucking bullshit. Not a special ending once again. They could have done so much more with the ending and the whole show, for that matter. The acting was good, but they were once again throwing sh*t and hoping it sticks. Some of it actually did, but most of it did not. Yeah, and the random ass haircuts—I love to see those in shows. I find it funny. Yeah, I still feel like I have more questions than answers after that. I am going to watch the movie to see if it's any different and just get all of the dinosaur love stuff finished so I can never come back to it or think about it again. Another copy and paste from my review because I am lazy Yeah, that's really it. I am going to force myself to watch the movie and write more about this hot mess of a show. So yeah. That's it. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Best Story
1 people found this review helpful
Jul 25, 2023
3 of 3 episodes seen
Completed 11
Overall 8.5
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 2.5
Rewatch Value 5.0
This review may contain spoilers

Not the best ending

I'm not forgiving ya'll for that ending. That was wrong. This was one of the first descriptions I have read in a hot minute. and this was 3 hours, so I was like, whatever, I will knock this out in like 3 hours. Yeah, it didn't take 3 hours. It actually did; never mind, it felt so much longer. I love me some yin and war, and the start was a really good one, and then the end. They were so wrong for that. Unreasonably wrong for that.

The stupid girl whose name I can't be bothered to remember is a little snitch, and I hate her. She's so wrong for that. She's actually just starting shit because Dew doesn't like her. Like what? I know in the end we found out that he did like Best, but at that moment she had no idea; she was literally just going based on Dew staring at Best while he was singing on stage. Now I know why he doesn't like you, girl.

This was short, but it also felt like the longest three episodes I have ever seen, and I don't really know why. It felt slow-burning, but how can something be slow-burning when it's this short? It can't; that's the thing. Meh, it wasn't bad; just the ending was bad. I like the plot of a secret crush and a big confession because I find those so cute and adorable.

They could have had Dew run after Best and be like, I love you, bro, move to Chiang Mai with me. and he could have been like, But your mom and Dew could have said, Fuck my mom, I love you. and then they share an awkward kiss as the camera pans out to a sunset and all their friends in the back. Sorry, I got a little to excited with this goofy ass ending.

I love yin and war. They are a good pair, and I love them. Ive been obsessing over their partners in crime tralier for their coneert for the past 9 months (since the video has been out), so it's nice to see these two in another show with their sweetness and good vibes. You can disagree with me if you want, but my god, war is gorgeous. His beauty is ethereal; it's unreal. Oh my god, and the way he speaks, it's like he's floating, and he's so cute and handsome, with his skin shining and his eyes shining. Oh my god. Okay uh anyway, thats really it.

I mean, you can watch this. It's short; there's not a whole lot going on and not a lot of brain power. so a light watch I wouldn't recommend it, but I would at the same time. Do what you want; don't let some person on the internet dictate your favorite dramas. Yeah. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
What Zabb Man!
1 people found this review helpful
Jul 23, 2023
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 5.5
Rewatch Value 8.0
This review may contain spoilers

"Chasing someone who doesn't love you is tiring, you know?"

That was deep; Tay was so real for that. The average was an 8.75 stars out of 10 stars, but because it didn't reach 9-star potential, I am bringing the average down to an 8.5. I love this trope. The whole Oh no, my parents are dead, singing killed my grandma, taking care of sibling(s) because your parents are dead, and not wanting help from anyone on top of the CEO finding you and wanting to take care of you with some enemies to lovers That is my forte, lol. I wish they showed more of Koa's (I think that's how his name is spelled) and Poon's relationship and made me feel slightly more bad for them, but I loved Poon's whole dynamic, he is a vibe.

I forgot they were beefing when they first met, and I think this is supposed to be an enemies to lovers; it was straight to lovers and crushing. Which was meh. The older big brother working his ass off to pay rent and keep his brother in school was done well, and the rich, annoying ass CEO was done well too. Okay, now I am going to look at my close friends highlights for what zabb man? I finished this in 20 hours, which is pretty fast because I usually forget I am watching shows and then pick them back up 3 months later.

I talked about how Poon was Thai Gordon Ramsey in the way he was cooking and beefing with people all at the same time. I talk about how I liked the trope and how much potential the show has. It didn't really reach that potential because of episodes 6 and 7, but we still got a super mega happy ending, so that makes it sort of okay. Love Poon is trying to beat up Tian and not taking the money. Bro literally almost ran over his younger brother. I would have taken the money and then beat his ass for even crossing my family like that.

I love how they were actually cooking, and it wasn't like, Oh, let's go into the kitchen and then just cut it and pretend like we cooked this whole meal. They showed some of the process, and I really liked that about the show. They thought they were fish upon the sky with staring into the camera and talking to the audience one on one (this is a joke, by the way).

Then we had Teng, his annoying ass boyfriend of 5 years, and Mayom. I actually had no idea Tan and Teng were dating at all, and I was so surprised it wasn't even funny. Mayom kind of backed off after that, and I respect him for that.

Then we met clumsy ass Amy. Her home wrecker era was so annoying, but she was really funny for no reason. The way she carried herself and talked was just funny to me, and I don't know why. I love Pirada so much; she was the moment.

Then I start shipping Amy and Tay, and I say, "Girl, go for Tay. I know he's not a CEO daddy, but he's still good for you, girl." I was right; he was good for her. I think he had a thing for her from the start, the way he kind of talked about her and looked at her. Good for him, I guess.

Tan's annoying ass Hate him, bro. Tay and Pirada were the funniest people in this Thai drama. I was getting mad at Tan once more; bro needed to back off. You all broke up; you don't actually love him; you only came back because the restaurant opened. He had no reason to get on my nerves like he did. I'm so glad they ended things. One thing that was real was Tan's need to stay in contact with Teng because they legally owned the restaurant together. That was real, and Im glad they showed that.

In the end, we got a super happy ending, but I am mad they didn't do a little bit more with this because it had potential in my eyes. Yeah, meh. You can watch it if you want. I wouldn't recommend it, but I would at the same time, so I don't know. Do what you want. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
2 Moons 2
1 people found this review helpful
Jul 19, 2023
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 5.0
Rewatch Value 7.0
This review may contain spoilers

Good, but not as good as 2 moons

That's my hot take. I loved 2 Moons so much, and I really missed the main cast from the first one, but I fell in love with the new cast and loved them just as much. I gave the original one a 9, and this one gets an 8.583 average, so I rounded down to an 8.5, so that's always fun. This took a little longer because it took me so long to finish episode 9. It's not that it was long or hard to watch; I just couldn't finish it. Still a banger. I posted a lot on this one, so we are going to go to the close friend highlights: 2 moons, 1/2, and 3 moons.

I started this three days ago, and the first thing I posted was about Joong Archen because I love him so much. Than I saw Sammy, and I was so excited for the drama because of the familiar faces with these two, so we were already off to a good start with the THREE MINUTE THREE SECOND INTRODUCTION AGAIN. Bruh, why does it even need to be that long? I skip it every time, aside from the first time, just in case there is some banger song in there. There was no banger song, and it was just a waste of time. But already off to a great start.

I found out there was a new cast, and I was trying to put names to faces but couldn't because it was different people than the first one. So that took me a bit to wrap my head around. We started off with some of the same scenes as the first one, but since I watched them back to back, I could tell some of the lines were different; most of them were actually different, which was pretty interesting to see.

They made Ming and Wayo's friendship even better in this one, which is always good to see because they were just so damn cute in the first one. Ming is less of a whore in this, which is good, and he is also my favorite character because he was played by Joong Archen. I really loved the room designs in this one. They were so much better than the first one, and it actually felt like they lived there and not just slept there and left.

I am glad they had the glasses scene in this one because that was one of my favorite scenes. Wayo is so baby girl with his glasses and little ponytail; he is so cute, and I love him. The actor once again did a really good job playing Wayo, and I fell in love with him again.

Ming and Kit had more chemistry in this one, and I love that for them. The jokes were funny and had a vibe. I am glad we got more scenes with them and got to build more on them. I love when there are two couples because when the main couple is going to shit, the other main couple can just save us and make us all happy. We got that a lot in this one.

The piano scene didn't eat. I kind of hated it in this one. Wayo looked like a founding father, and that's the only thing I was focusing on. They speed past the whole scene of winning, which was a giving star in my mind. Ming one, and this time Wayo got 1st runner-up instead of 3rd.

Wayo and Phana are more comfortable with each other and are so cute. They had a lot of chemistry in this one, a lot more than they did in the first one. Wayo needs to work on locking his door; I posted about it, and in the end, that's what left us on that goofy ass cliffhanger. I continued to fangirl over Joong Archen.

Kit's beauty was more appreciated in this one. By Ming and by me, lol. He was just so cute; he still had a nasty potty mouth, but he was so adorable, and I loved him to bits in this one. Kit is such a baby girl in this one.

We meet Forth's goofy ass engineering friends in this one. My god, forth was such a baddie in this one. I was falling in love; it wasn't even funny. Forth and Beam actually have a conversation in this one, and they are both overly masculine, which was interesting to see. We have our first "sex" scene, which was weirdly placed.

Park's villain era starts, and I also start hating him, and my gut is telling me he is going to do something really bad, and I was so very right.

Sotus called; they want their enigneers back, bro. They want Arthit back, bro. The scene in episode 10, the first part, was literally sotus be so honest.

Then the rumors start spreading, and I just get so mad. I get so mad that I am screaming at the camera because of episode 12. Oh, MY God. Im so mad. Tell them the truth. Bro, tell them the truth. "You've got some issues, and you need some jail time." That was my quote, and then there was a cliffhanger, and I was mad to say the least. Okay, that's really it. This one isn't as good as the original, but I would recommend it. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
TharnType
1 people found this review helpful
Jul 6, 2023
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 8.0
This review may contain spoilers

somethings can't be fixed with tears and forgiveness

That is probably a quote from the Bible. Anyway, I started this show like a month ago, because I wanted to see why everyone hates Tharntype. This gets so much hate, and I want to see if it is warranted. I could see why because of the plot. It's a mad controversial in that aspect. But those sketchy edits you see on YouTube shorts never actually tell you why the drama is controversial. I am anti-description, so it took me a hot minute to actually understand what was even happening in the show.

This show is fucking dark, and nobody talks about it. Type is annoying, and I actually couldn't stand him at first, but I came around. His feelings towards gay people were warranted. I am not homophobic, and I am bisexual myself, and I love me some gay rights, but I understand where he was coming from because he was so young when he was sexually assaulted. That shit will fuck you up for life, bro; that's crazy. But Bro was dropping slurs like it was a religion. That was crazy. types feelings, and everything is understandable. I think that it is bad to classify a group of people as something just because you had one bad experience. But I understand why he would do that, because the experience was a really bad one.

I watched episodes 1 through 5 like a month ago all back-to-back, and I finished the show today watching 6-12 back-to-back, and I feel like I watched two different shows. The characters became so much more likeable, and I was just having fun watching them banter back and forth. I am going to look at my close friends to see what I was actually thinking while watching it, because that's always fun.

I can't find when I started the show, lol. At 1:09 a.m. on June 7th. I wanted to know why everyone actually hates TharnType, so I started it. Type was being homophobic and going on his little rants, and I was already annoyed. When he was sleeping with his eyes closed and mouth shut, he was so cute. just not when he has his mouth open and is talking. Then Type, just like me, started having an identity crisis because of his hot roommate. Two wrongs don't make it right. I know why the show gets hate. It's overly dark and built off a dark plot. At 2:31 am, I started to feel bad for Type because of his upbringing and everything that had happened.

Then we met the siblings Thorn, Tharn, and Thanaya, who we all love to death, and they are the best trio in this show, bro. We love them. Most things in the show are Techno's fault because he actually can't keep his big mouth shut. If techno shut up, we wouldn't have this show. Type starts shifting into hating gays but not his boyfriend. because apparently him being with a man and having sex with a man wasn't gay in his eyes? Make that make sense? It just doesn't. Then I took a break from the show for a month, because I totally forgot about it until the random letter wheel picked it for me today.

I posted today that bad comments aren't real and I just need to watch shows and get them over with even if they are unbearably bad. And that's what I did. I was going on rants about how annoying the type is and how most things are his fault as well, because he can't keep his pretty mouth shut and has to put his two senses into everything, like I am doing now. Type was smacking Tharn; personally, I wouldn't let that slide and smack him back, bro.

Seo and Klui were my favorite next-door neighbors, and they for real need their redemption, bro. They were great, and I loved them to bits, especially Seo and his Koreabo ass. Klui was just confused and very nosey, and they were both the representation we needed.

Tharn and Type are becoming more compatible with each other, and they are starting to openly flirt with each other, and I think that was cool to see.

They met San's pedo ass, and no one ever talks about him, but he was out here having sex with a 14-year-old, which is 10th grade in Thailand and 9th grade here. and San was in 10th grade and Tharn was in 7th grade when they met. So he got groomed by him for sure. That was really, really gross.

Type and Tharn start being extra toxic, and they are both loving it and stuff like that. Type is coming to terms with their relationship, his feelings, and how he is doing overall.

Then Tharn says some shit about tar to tum, and that had me thinking for the rest of the fucking show. Tharn said something about Tum liking Tar more than a brother, and I was like, no fucking way, and Tum tells him to shut up and walks away. No one talks about that. That would have been a crazy twist, bro. And it just gets swept under the rug, like what?

Then everything starts to spiral, and I start having a crisis. You think, Oh, they are doing well now, and everything is fine. Nope, it's a Thai drama. Fuck your feelings. Lhong's twist, bro; that's why I titled the review the way it is. Bro was crazy. That's why the review is higher than a 7 because of the last two episodes. They caught me so off guard, and I like predictable shows, but when they are unexpected or not what I thought, that makes me even more happy, so good on the writers.

Overall, their relationship was and still is a mess because they lack trust and are both the most jealous people to ever walk the Thai drama boys love earth. Maybe if their personalities didn't crash and they didn't fight over everything, they could have gotten together sooner and stayed happier longer in the show. Yeah, that's my take. I am going to watch Season 2 and the special episode because I am just going to knock all the tharn-type stuff out and then move on instead of coming back to it like 4 months later and being hella confused. I understand the hate, but at the end of the day, it was pretty well written, and the actors did one hell of a job; it was interesting. But at the end of the day, it was really dark drama, and people need to talk about that more, bro. This was hella long; that's my fault. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Engineer
1 people found this review helpful
Apr 9, 2023
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 5.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 5.5
Rewatch Value 7.5
This review may contain spoilers

Terribly good

Meh it was okay. I am actually gonna explain my rating. I think it has too many low ratings. It’s not the worse thing I have ever seen. I’ll break it down my couples despite it actually being one in the morning. Okay the average was a 7.9 stars but I rounded and gave it an 8. I was feeling nice. And let’s just say that sequel not coming lol. If there’s anything this show did right. I really like the consistency. It was crazy. Like the Bohn being a hard headed dick, he stayed like that still the end. And duen being innocent, you could still see that at the end which I liked. King being scared of dogs, he didn’t get over that fear in the end. Ram being not talkative and just showing his affections other ways happens till the end. Boss being the most annoying bitch but so funny, he was like that till the end. And the awkward husband energy from mek till the end was good. Okay summing up the couples.

Duen and Bohn:
I really thought it was gonna be love at first sight and I was about to really annoyed. It was love at first but only for Bohn. Duen was really are voice of reason for this show. He was like what the hell is wrong with you we actually just met and I punched you in the face when we first met. They had some tough love that’s for sure. There was a lot of scenes I have scene edits of in her. Their chemistry is actually really good. Duens looks really added to the innocence and sensuality of him really. Good couple, could have seen some more though with loving but it was solid.

King and ram:
They are up next because they are the second main role behind the other two. These two have a good dynamic. Loud and quiet. That’s really it. I don’t know. King became really interested in every single thing that ram did and I think that's what helped their relationship so much, because he was so interested in him. The dad cheating hit close to home so I was like damn. The tattoos look like the ones you get out of a cereal box but I loved them. I feel like kisses didn’t fit them too much but they could have had more scenes like the one where king puts a purple flower in rams hair. Stuff like that.

Boss and Mek:
My favorite couple. I don’t know why. These two had great chemistry from the get go. The whole husband and wife thing was so cheesy and cute I loved it. They could have had more clinging moments for sure. And more background but they were my favorite couple for sure. Great couple!

Over all felt like there wasn’t too much development but I went in knowing it was gonna be bad so I wasn’t too disappointed. Towards the last few episodes it felt like a lazy clip show. Like that happened two minutes ago I think I know it. I started this show at 12 am yesterday and it’s now 1:21 am today. Decent show. Would i recommend? Yeah not a lot of brain power, I did get invested because I actually remembered the characters names. The ratings are understandable but some are too picky. I think it’s good, it’s cute and laid back not a lot of thinking. Okay onto he’s coming to me, which I’ve already started. Good show, terribly good. I’ll give it that. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Close Friend
1 people found this review helpful
Mar 24, 2023
6 of 6 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 6.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 3.0
Rewatch Value 5.0
This review may contain spoilers

exceeded my low expectations

The average was a 7.83, but i rounded because i was feeling generous. So i am just going to breakdown what i gave each episode. It wasn't that bad, but wasn't the best thing i have ever seen. they got popular actors and smashed them together. Episode 1 got a 9 out of 10 from me; it wasn't a bad start and exceeded my low expectations, but nothing was really resolved, probably so they can milk it, as they did in the second season, which I won't watch unless the wheel says so. Episode 2 was sweet; I gave it an 8 out of 10. there wasn't any sexual tension which i am glad about because that is literally a cat, but it was adorable and sweet. Episode 3, being the worst out of all of them, got a 3.5 out of 10 from me. I don't even know what that shit was. It was so bad, it wasn't even funny. It was edited by a literal 6th grader for a project. I love the actors, but no, get that out of my face. Episode 3 was a 7 out of 10. There was no chemistry besides the running over the bridge scene. the plot sucked and there was no chemistry, but it was some how better than episode 3. Episode 5 being the best one, it got a 10 out of 10. It was really good; the acting, the plot, and the realism made me a really big fan of it. And lastly, episode 6. it was good. I gave it a 9.5 out of 10. They milked that one, I think, in season 2, but it's good because I didn't get closure. I loved the plot; they need to make that into its own drama. Uh okay. Onto my tooth, your love, because I am a pussycat and refuse to watch the manner of death. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
2 Moons: The Ambassador
2 people found this review helpful
Jul 20, 2023
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 6
Overall 8.5
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 7.5
Music 4.5
Rewatch Value 8.0
This review may contain spoilers

okay wait why did this actually eat

It got 8.6 stars out of 10 from me. The first two moons got a 9 out of 10. The two moons got an 8.5 out of 10, and this one as well got an 8.5 out of 10. Four days later, I knocked all of them out. I think this one isn't even that bad; people just rate it badly because it's not the greatest, but that doesn't mean it's not good. It was a pretty good show, and the chemistry was so much better in this one than the other two. That's one thing this 2 moons did right.

But once again, this was not needed. They could have definitely made this into its own show; it didn't need to be connected to the other two. The goofy cliffhanger finally got resolved around episode 6, which was good to see because that's why I started watching this one so fast. I was going to take a break, but I started and finished it today, because of that cliffhanger, lol (I say lol in this a lot).

I am also glad they didn't really make Phana being a moon a big deal. They mentioned it, sure, but I am glad they let our new characters shine, and it was a needed wake-up call with Lom losing, like a badly needed one. Im glad they didn't make it so Pha outshined him in any way; they were just cousins who thought of each other as brothers, which was cute. Okay, I am going to check out my instagram close friends highlight of 2 moons 1/2/3 lol.

The first thing I posted 10 hours ago was about the need for season 3. Like why? That's so much for the plot to be exactly the same for each of them. And then I had to try and put names to faces because it was once again a new cast, and I was struggling. The new cast was actually pretty good-looking, but I missed Joong Archen.

Beam and forth's chemistry was so much better in this one. Beam was so much better in this one, lol. The other two did my boy so dirty. And not to mention Beam's actor in this one was so sexy—oh my god, the way he looked and spoke—and oh my god, bro, it wasn't even funny.

Then we get to know Lom more, and he was talking to a pig cow thing, so I called him a Disney princess, because why the hell would he be talking to animals otherwise? Ming was being weird with the water scene, lol, but his actor was so fucking built; my god, he had an amazing body.

The actor who plays Tatch looks like Gawin Caskey or Fluke Gawin Caskey, and I kept mentioning that to myself. His being jealousy of the cousins was interesting to see and just mad embarrassing for him. "Okay, Gawin Caskey." Was my motto throughout these episodes. Then I got the side-by-side, couldn't even tell the difference between the two.

Lom's character became more likable, and I fell in love with his and Tatch's really good chemistry. Their story was a mashup between Wayo and Phana and Ming and Kit. That's kind of what I got from it. The childhood lovers, one-sided at least, were Wayo and Phana, and the whore era was Ming and Kit vibes. They had some banger sex scenes too; the way they did them was just so fantastic, and it's always good to see a good sex scene. Once again, they were killing it, mainly with the body movements and the head tilts.

I thought the twins were played by the same person, but they are actually twins in real life. I mean, same, but that was so hard for me to wrap my head around. The detail on Pharak with him trying to commit suicide and the cuts were a good detail that I almost missed, but that was really interesting to see.

Then I saw that 2Together called and they wanted their jerseys back. It was funny in my head, I swear, but no, that was giving the jerseys from 2gether.

Then our boy, Tatch, kicks a trash can into the car, which was really funny to me, and I still don't understand why. Bro finally put those long legs to use, I guess. In the infirmary too. The twins were fighting, and I was laughing the whole time because Phorn, or Pharn, was trying to finish Phark off like he was the Joy Joy Gang in Dark Deception Chapter 4, bro. I even got the side-by-side. That was very funny, lol.

Then the two friends of Lom were dancing at his party thing, and that was cute because their little moments were very cute to see. Then I was manifesting that Pha proposes, and he does, which was cool to see, and that's really it.

So yeah, in summary. This could have been its own thing. We didn't need that many moons. But what we did get was a lot of good chemistry, a good-looking cast, more real-life stuff, and yeah. I liked it, so I would recommend it because, just like the other two, it was a pretty light watch, and the cast was light on the eyes, so yeah. So go for it, if you want to, if you don't, than don't lol. okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Don't Be Too Emotional
1 people found this review helpful
30 days ago
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

Nah, but don't be too emotional, right?

After 12 long weeks, Kat and I officially finished this show today, and I really enjoyed it; I can't lie. Tee and Heng lowkey did their big one and were such a delight to see on screen together. I hope to see them in more acting gigs soon! I would give it a 9 out of 10. Then I am going to say what I liked, what I didn't like, do a little episode review, and lay this baby to rest, and actually on time for once, because go me.

Starting off with the first thing I liked, oh my god, I loved the two of them together. This is the first time I have seen either of them in anything, and oh my god, I actually fell in love with them. They are both so incredibly good-looking and such good actors, especially together; just a phenomenal job all around. Tee really brought to life the "demon" and the red flag aspect; I was so fucking mad watching Lil Jane forgive his dumb ass, so good job to him. Also, Heng, playing the stupid little boy role and getting fooled by his big sexy guy we still don't know the age of, he did such a good job.

Also, special note to Heng's beautiful smile and his stretch marks because, god, let's just say I nutted on screen a couple of times.

SEX SCENES ATE (EVEN IF WE SAW SAFETY SHORTS MOST OF THE TIME).

NEXT UP, and if you asked me a couple of weeks ago, this probably would have been something I strongly disliked, but now I love it: the theme song. HE'S A RED FLAG, BUT HE'S COLORBLIND IF YOU EVEN CARE. I FUCKING LOVE THIS THEME SONG, AND IF THEY DON'T HAVE AN A CAPPELLA VERSION ON SPOTIFY RIGHT NOW, I'M TAKING DOWN DEE HUP HOUSE WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS. Run me my money, lil nigga.

Another thing I really liked was the dancing class. Like, I feel like everything came back to that class because that's really what started our show, and I loved every second of that, my lord. Just fantastic. I really loved that parallel, and I thought that, and also all of the rest of their memory things (including when Jane gets his memory slowly back) were phenomenally done and felt very intentional, so I loved it a lot.

Despite the memory loss plot being a trip, I really enjoyed how they helped him get it back; that was actually really cute and kind of made me want to sob violently and shit all over the floor.

Jamie is the cutest kid ever, and I love him with all my heart.

PUT GETS CLAPPED, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT CHEEKS (THANK GOD THAT NIGGA DIED). Natural selection at that point, because how are you going to assault your best friend? The universe was not letting you get away with that one big dawg, or should I say dead dawg.

RANDOM 5 YEAR TIME SKIP THAT I AM ACTUALLY NOT MAD AT. I think they needed space, maybe not that much space, but that's fine, and I think it helped them get closer and realize they actually need each other.

The ending was pretty mid, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. I loved the wedding part even though it did feel rushed, but that's okay. I liked the dancing scene and the parallels; oh my god, that was just awesome. I do think it should have ended with the kiss because the dad part felt weird, but it also alluded to a special episode, maybe? But also, I don't know what they would do in the special episode, besides fuck, and you know what, hell yeah, I will help them fund it; let's go.

Moving on to what I didn't like, I think most of them are just question plot choices and character writing, but the biggest one that's not either of those IS THE FUCKING AI. OH MY GOD. Like, I know we spent all of our budget making that crappy ass statue of lil Jane, but fuck, can we stop draining all of the ocean, please? Like shit, Thailand is going to stop sinking at this rate with how much damn AI this show used. And like I can excuse it (no I can't), but Jane is supposed to be an "artist," and everything is AI, and the one thing that's not AI is he used the markup tool on fucking photos, like don't piss me off. We could have paid an actual artist instead of the fucking ChatGPT premium we had for damn near a year and a half. I'M SICK. GOOD BYE.

LIL JANE IS THE STUPIDEST MOTHER FUCKER EVER, AND IF I EVER CATCH HIS ASS ON THE STREETS, I'M KICKING HIS ASS IN A DITCH. Like, oh my god. Because of his stupidity, we dragged the story on for so fucking long when we could have had some actual development, but no, BUT NO, WE WANNA SIT HERE, TWEEDLE ALL BALLS, AND DRAW AI ART WHILE OUR MAN PLAYS US LIKE A FUCKING FIDDLEEEEE, I'M DONE WITH YO ASS.

Okay, next up for things I didn't like was their power dynamic. Well, I do say it got better; I think the first couple of episodes, IT WAS BAD. Like, some parts were uncomfortable (the assault scene), bad. And I think they could have laid off a bit more, because once they broke out of the dynamic, it was hard to see Tee has anything else.

Following right after this because I think they are in part related: communication errors. Like, I understand the communication error every now and then, BUT FUCK, IT WAS LIKE EVERY DAMN EPISODE FOR THE FIRST LIKE 10 IT WAS HAPPENING. I'M BEGGING, CAN WE JUST COMMUNICATE AND TELL THE TRUTH, AND NONE OF THE MAIN CONFLICT STUFF WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. GIRL BYE.

I HATE DAN, HE SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH PUT. I think the character writing was too good, and that's why I'm bad, but fucking awful character who does not know when to quit. NIGGA, THAT'S WHY THEY LEFT YOUR ASS TO DIE BITCH. Also, according to my friend, who said according to the author, Dan is not even supposed to be the main antagonist, like that bitch dies earlier in the novel. MEANING DEE HUP IS DOING THIS FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME. LIKE BRUH COME ON NOW. My friend said Dee-Hup needed a different type of conflict in the story, and I agree.

THE MEMORY LOST PLOT WAS BULL SHIT. Nigga we had it for like not even an episode, and then it got faded. GOOD NIGHT, Y'ALL HAVE ME SICK. (I did like how Dan caused that, but I wish the reveal was better). Episode 10 explains the entire scene and plot of when it happened very well: "MARRY? HELLO? Jane was confused too, so that's funny. Jane a little wasted, but you know what? Hell yeah. HENG NOSE CRINKLE I'M SICK, Heng the man you are…jk. HE FLEW THROUGH BITCH, oh my god. God, I knew that was going to happen. I was like why do these lights keep flashing? Oh my god. Nothing can ever go right for them lmao where your seatbelts yall. For once not his fault. Memory loss, there's no way. The entire cast in this bitch, I swear I see puts ghost in the corner fr fr. BYE AMNESIA WE ARE DONE. For once I feel like its actually justified because he flew through that bitch into a cement block. Thats real convenient. PUT IS DEAD, AND JANE DOESN'T KNOW. HEY, YOUR BEST FRIEND IS DEAD. Fuckkkk, I don't gaf about our couple; Jane not knowing Put is dead is tragic as fuck, and that also means he didn't remember their final moments together being an assault. tragic."

The red room, or should I say the "Jane" room. Uh yeah, so we are meant for each other because that room was insane. He does not love you; that is obsession, big bro. That is fucking obsession.

JET IS THE MOST ANNOYING LITTLE NIGGA, AND HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE ORPHANAGE OR SOME SHIT BECAUSE WHY ARE WE CAUSING SO MANY PROBLEMS FOR OUR FAMILY, OR CORRECTION FOR OUR BROTHER.

Episode overview timeeee. Episode 2: "i lowkey take back my first review. I understand what they are doing now lmao. Im playing checkers and they r playing football. On a flight to Thailand rn actually, so that's fun, but oh my god. Great acting all around and this show has me all the way gobsmacked. ALSO HIM BEING 32???? Huh? With the double ids and lil jane has rocks for brains because no way. But everyone who makes a deal with the devil does so; that's fire. ALSO GRABBING THE TITS IS CRAZY WORK IM GONNA BE SICKKKK." Episode 3: " I was gagged the entire time and they r playing games i am not even ready for lmao." Episode 4: "WE ARE NOT OVER HIM, AND I DON'T THINK WE EVER WILL BE. Also, the small window where you could get Big Jane off your back has passed, and now he will never leave you alone. We are fake dating dan and Big jane has come on to us twice...right. I am hella invested though. Also, the dancing class with the two of them has me all the way dead. Wait, I'm so gagged; can't wait for next week, my lord. We r real dating Dan, but we don't love him at all. and just sold our soul to the devil lets go." Episode 5: "WHY IS THE ONLY CLASS WE TAKE DANCE? WE R BUSINESS ADMIN MAJORS, WHY R WE DOING DANCE?" Episode 6: "This is tragic. CHILLS FROM THE NOISES. And the looks have me deadddd. THE 10 REASONS IM DONE. WOULDN'T WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY PA, AH NAH. THAT WAS ACTUALLY TRAGIC." Episode 7: "GIVE HIM THE SLOPIEST OF TOPIES I SWEAR TO DIDDY." Episode 8: "James Prescott, ah baby. 12 and 32 is a crazy age gap for siblings. Too big to be bad at basketball, both of y'al. Jane pls join them and stop being awkward. Jane's a hustler and gotta get his bag. Jamie with the assist. Heng got be feeling brand new. JANES LIKE FUCK I FUMBLED A BADDIE BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH LOVE IN HIS EVIL EYES. Jane dad lore when. Theory, daddy had an affair and had jamie. Daddy loves jamie more than jane and jane has had to bear the brunt of everything while he was neglected. Whoever did the football/soccer thing is funny, and I hope you get a raise. Some people never change, I fear. They said foreigner but white boy is funnier. JANE THEY ARE KIDS. Daddy neglect Jane hardcore. I KNEW IT. It was going to be something with Jane. Lowkey a shrine of you. I would be so mortified and also weirdly flattered because big daddy still into you. Big daddy sees jane as something he owns more than anything thats our issue. You don't own people you love; you need to understand that. FUCKING ON THE LORE IS CRAZY with the sheet from the statue. EYEBROWS ON FLEEEKKKK. We meant for each other. Hey, what's gonna go wrong in the next episode? Hey at least its not our main couple." Episode 9: "I actually quite enjoy the message of this show, but damn these bitches cant catch a fucking break i swear to god. FUCK JET, DISOWN THAT BITCH AND LET HIM FEND FOR HIMSELF. It is actually such a pride thing oh my god, like why are we letting our man reposess our house? I'm so gagged. Also, where is Jamie? I desperately need him because I love cute kids." Episode 11: "They got the whole class to help him. Jane thats so sweet. I like this lowkey; it's stimulating my memory too. Except the evil is gone and its only love in those eyes. Gaps dancing with his girlfriend after hitting on her for so long. People can say whatever they want but sometimes all you need is to see it and hear it from yourself. God they are so cute. We got 5 years to make up for. Why is he beating his shit like it's a KitchenAid, lmaooo. Technically they just got engaged so fuck." Episode 12: "AI OH MY GOD IM BEGGING. We drained the entire ocean for that shit; I'm so irritated. HEY SO I HOPE A BOMB GOES OFF BC FUCK YALL. We cant be happy. WHAT? HELP IM LOOKING DOWN AND I CAN STILL UNDERSTAND. SEXY AH NIGGA IN THE POOL and bif hane walking like its heavyyyy. PUT THE APPLE DOWN. DAN, WHAT THE HELL. I knew dan was gonna do something crazy because of just bullshit. GLAD HES BRINGING A GUNNNNN. DAN WAS BEHIND THE CAR ACCIDENT. I like the dead flowers that was fun. So Jamie, they are actually engaged. If Big Jane was poor, he would've gotten faded SO fast. Did we ever find out how old big Jane is? Wedding in the house we rich rich. Obsessed with the dancing parallels. I HEAR THE SONG."

God, I am going to miss this show so much. I think I am going to sob my eyes out without my don't be too emotional. I think it has a lot of flaws, but God, I loved it a lot. It is my baby, and I plan to rewatch it, so just watch this shit. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Aug 17, 2026
28 of 28 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.5
Story 6.5
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 5.0
Rewatch Value 2.0
This review may contain spoilers

Back again for an unnecessary season 2 of a pretty good short drama; let's go

It's been a while since I actually finished this show; I just forgot to write my review for it, lmao, and thank god I took notes, because I don't remember a single thing about it, lmao. I would give it a 6.5 out of 10, and I am going to say what I liked and didn't, and finally be done with this show.

The only positive thing I had to say in my notes was: "yay they are dating," which is lowkey insane. But yeah, this is season two where they are dating, and the rest of the show goes downhill from there.

Starting off strong with things I didn't like: this whole show is a continuity error. We know I'm so picky with this shit, and I was just irritated as fuck. Okay, in season 2, they were both in their third year of college, and not even a month later we know both have full-time jobs and are out of college, BECAUSE THAT MAKES LOADS OF SENSE YALL. We both lowkey have bullshit jobs but somehow don't have time for each other, and the manager lowkey looks like his man; like, I am so gagged.

AND hey, we are going to allude to a cute moment but not really do anything because we don't live together, we don't text or call, and we can barely look each other in the eye, but apparently we are dating, yes, of course.

And that is it for the show, because we have to spend 5 of the 28 episodes doing behind-the-scenes shit. Of course, because why would we ever try to get an actual plot in these? Okay, yeah, I would say watch the first one but not this one because it is a waste of time. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 8, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 7.5
This review may contain spoilers

I am so sorry, old friend

Just realized I have free will and I don't have to watch the special episode, so yay, Jack and Joke. After god knows how long (615 days; I am so sorry), I have finally finished this show, and like always, I have a lot of thoughts, good and bad. I will give a 9 (8.7) out of 10. Then I am going to say what I liked, what I didn’t, do an episode overview, and finally lay baby girl to rest.

I don't even know where to start because it has actually been so fucking long lmao. I guess I can start with Yin and War, because I love them a lot, but I know them and their track record, and that's why I'm not watching the special episode. I am especially in love with War, him and that soft voice, god I want a piece of that, my lord. I thought their chemistry shined through in this, like always, and their acting was so good; I didn't even want to finish the show lmao. But yeah, love my boys, but we need some whimsy with their next show because why do we never have any whimsy? Like whatever, can't wait for their next show and loved them in this shit despite it taking me so long to finish. YIN (and his beauty marks on his neck) BLACK TURTLE NECK EPISODE 7 I AM WET. Okay, I am done.

Despite this show's track record, it is actually beyond fucking funny. Like, my lord, I was laughing my ass off almost the entire time, so that's always good to see because I feel like shows with a bunch of plot always try really hard to be serious, and sometimes all you need is a good laugh to get you through the plot. So yeah, good on them.

Looking at my reviews, I think I liked the plot and their romance. They were starting to fall for each other, and ignoring that weird time skip, it was cute. Like, you could really tell the feelings with them despite the entire world not wanting them together; I loved that. I also think the plot was pretty good; it did get convoluted towards the start and the middle, but I still think they did a pretty good job with this. WAIT I DID KIND OF LIKE THE PLOT TOWARDS THE END, I FELT LIKE IT WAS A LITTLE BIT OF RUNNING CIRCLES AROUND EACH OTHER, IT WAS STILL KIND OF FUN. Like there's levels to this shit, with the 4 kings or whatever the fuck, I actually really enjoyed that, like a bigger fish to fry kind of thing.

HOPE AND SAVE. Or I think that was their names. I fucking loved them. Even though I hardly remembered their plot towards the end, my love for them did not fade, oh my god. I loved them, and they were lowkey perfect for each other, so go them (I would rewatch for them, I can't lie). Dog eat dog world for real. Eat the rich, not each other, bro.

And then finally, for things I liked, I actually put the ending on here. I thought the ending was good. Of course, the ending to THIS show and not the special episode that I will not be watching because I do not really have to do anything. That is the moral of this story: do whatever the fuck you want. But yeah, I thought the ending was fun, like, hey, there is always bigger fish to fry, and you guys think your pawn is in a game? Actually, the main villain is the pawn in the game of life. What a do. So basically, in a dog-eat-dog world, there is always somebody richer, a bigger fish to fucking fry, like, holy goddamn shit. I like that a lot. That was lowkey a good ending. They were dragging that shit, though, which I did not enjoy at all, but I am like, hey, okay, that is good. But that is fucked up that Rose's dad used her for the pawn thing, and it is also fucked up that Joke cannot spell. But I like that ending a lot. I know what is to come for the special episode, and sometimes you have to choose happiness over getting the true ending. So, yeah.

Regarding things I didn't like. I don't know if they did that on purpose or what, but the start was not good, like at all. I felt like we were just thrown in there, and I was god-awful confused. Not even like intrigued confused, just like, hey, what the fuck is happening? I think especially for a show with this much plot, they should have started it better, but that's whatever.

DO YOU WEAR WIGS? WILL YOU WEAR WIGS?

RUN AROUND. One thing about this show that I do remember is this run around shit. Like, hey, how much can we do the same thing over and over again? I will answer that you would be surprised. Like, oh, we are stealing, oh he's lying to us, or wait, now we are mad at him. Come on now y'all, what are we doing? That was just kind of irritating. I can't lie. Like it doesn't really give me any comfort; it just felt like, oh fuck, it is happening again, and it became more of a dreading-it thing. Adding more to this runaround shit, we started to drag-plot it too, and I really did not want this to be a drag plot, but we were losing the plot rapidly because we were trying to push it to 12 episodes. But yeah.

ON TOP OF THE RUN AROUND SHIT. ROSE THAT MAN IS NOT YOUR MAN AND HAS NEVER BEEN YOUR MAN, OH MY GOD HE DOES NOT WANT YOU CAN WE PLEASE LAY OFF (I MEAN SHE DOES, BUT IT TAKES FUCKING FOREVER). LIKE OH MY GOD HE IS GONNA PROPOSE, YOUR MAN LIKESSSS DICKKKK BITCH. HE DOESN'T WANT YOU, BRUH.

The horsemen people. Babe, we were playing some childish ass games and making it to be this whole thing. Babe, we played Snakes and Ladders and Monopoly; why are we making it this whole thing? Like bitch get me some fucking Candy Land while we are at it. That pissed me off, silly, and then hangmen shit (I was really into that though), but god, y'all come up with some better games.

Okay episode overview time, yayaya. Episode 1: " Yep, not a clue what is happening. He's funny. Okay, bruh, what is happening? That was not a good start in my opinion, and I feel very confused, but I am going to give this show a chance lol." Episode 2: "A kleptomaniac, ass pathological liar whose morally grey falls for some poor kid who just wants to be a national champion." "Holy fuck bro looks so sexy in this washed-out lighting." Episode 5: "Whoever is on camera duty is making their height difference look almost criminal lmao." Episode 7: "LOOSING MY MIND WITH YIN IN THIS FUCKING SUIT HOLY SHIT. A tear just ran down my leg, maybe even a few more for him in that black turtleneck. Save and hope the betrayers!! Dog eat dog world bro, and it be your own fucking people." Episode 8: "Jack has made his bed, and now he is going to lie in it. He is the only one to blame now. And save fuck him. Joke is scared of his dad, dude. Look at those eyes. They are playing Snakes and fucking ladder lol and making it out to be this big thing. He looks like he is being held at gunpoint in that video. In a world where everyone seems to hate you, having that one person who loves you is the best feeling in the world. The beauty marks or moles, if you will, all on Yin's neck ARE SO SEXYYYY. Not to be feral in these desperate times, but shit. I should sleep and be happy while I sleep and not let this show ruin my life." And then Chloe didn't watch the show for two years lmao. Episode 10: "LOWKEY AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE'S ONE GUY; WE JUST NEED TO GET ENOUGH ANGRY PEOPLE, AND YOU CAN TAKE HIM DOWN. OR FLEE LIKE COWARDS, I GUESS, I DON'T REALLY KNOW." Episode 11: "But yeah, I have an inkling I know what's coming, but really acceptance is really the first step. I don't really know. Maybe that's the moral here: accept your fate and life will be easier. ALSO, boss is just a guy; why don't we fucking shoot him? Or are we too fucking dumb to do that, huh?"

I will give it to them; I got really into this show. So into it, I didn't want to finish it lmao, because you know. Give yourself some peace of mind and just watch this, not the special lmao. And just like this, we are finally. Goodbye old friend, you will be missed. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Wicked Game
1 people found this review helpful
Feb 11, 2026
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 5.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 6.5
This review may contain spoilers

The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum

A whole family of dirty fucking bums. I don't even know how to feel about this show. I can't even lie, it was so bad. This is a skippable show, I can't lie to y'all. There was way too much happening, but also nothing, so watch if you want. I would give it an 8 (8.4) out of 10. I am going to say what I liked, what I didn't, and then do an episode overview.

Offroad was sick of his submissive, cute roles and said I want to be evil, but not normal evil, just downright diabolically evil. And you know what, I was obsessed with it, and I think that he did a great job. Too great of a job, I fear. Everyone did a great job with acting because I was so fucking pissed the entire time, lmao. OFF LOOKED GOOD IN THIS. I might just be into evil-looking guys, but my lord, he looked good (also, he has a fatty). Daou and Offroads' chemistry was nice in this. I love the power bottom dynamic; that was very fun. Especially good acting in Chet's character. GREAT JOB, he got into that shit, oh my lord. Park (HOW DID IT FEEL TO HAVE THAT DICK REACH YOUR DANG STOMACH WITH ALL THAT MEAT RIDDING) and Chet almost made me bawl, I can't lie. I am going to need a special episode or something. We do like a joint special with the heart killers, idc if we are in different companies, make it happen. That's about it, yay Off and Daou.

Holy fuck. The same thing happened OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR 10 FUCKING EPISODES. Right when you thought they were going to change stuff up, the plot folds back in on itself, and they continue to fuck around in your face. The plot is interesting, but they need to spice it up more. Family betrayal over and over again, and it got so fucking boring even with all of the action. Peem was just straight evil for the love of the game. He had no reason to do it, but he kept fucking being so evil, and it was so funny, but also made the plot fold in on itself. The title should have been something along the lines of family, BECAUSE THAT IS ALL WE FUCKING DID, THE ENTIRE SHOW. And it was boring, it was so boring. Missed opportunity for so many romances between the guard dogs. DAMN DOGS ALL OF THEM. I think if the plot had been continuous and not a run around, then this show would have been better. It was fun, and I liked the idea, but it was just so poorly executed that it made this unbearable. Also, the whole thing with Risa. YOUR DAD DOESN'T HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A GIRL, YOUR DAD HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE INCOMPETENT AS A MOTHER FUCKER. Everything that she had to do, she failed at. I mean, they are all not mentally fit for this shit, but she especially isn't because she is so focused on taking her brothers down that she can't do her job. They all are like this, but at least Chet and Peem can do their jobs and fuck around; she can't. She pissed me off. Still so mad at Park and Chet. The ending was mediocre, and I don't know how to feel at all. WE KILL THE ENTIRE CAST, CHET, RISA, HER BODY GUARD, ALL OF HER OTHER GUARDS, PARK, (and Peem technically), and there is no one left. WHY DID WE DO THAT? Just bad fucking writing. Also, our couple had a max of 3 minutes in a bullshit happy ending about Peem saying he didn't want to live this life anymore. WHY DIDN'T WE DO THAT LIKE 3 EPISODES AGO? HUH? DUMB ASS. SOMEONE TAKE JEANS AWAY FROM DAOU AND OFFROAD, PLEASE. Y'all look so weird in the slim thick baddie jeans. WHY DO DAOU AND OFFROAD ALWAYS GET TERRIBLE PLOTS? THAI DIDDY LMAO. He just randomly pulled up. The whole plot with the lover before Than was awful, and I don't know why they did that. Also, the poor character writing made this harder to enjoy as well. THE GUN SHOTS, OH MY LORDDD. GET OUT OF MY FACE. Also, a few continuity errors in this, too, mainly at the end, how was he bleeding if he HAD THE VEST ON? ARE YALL DUMB? LARD, THIS WHOLE SHOW IS LARD. Yeah, so the whole thing is trash besides acting and chemistry.

Episode overview time. "I hope this is good because they have such good chemistry and get such bad shows." They got another bad show, I fear. "The brother lowkey looks like Jimmy if he actually looked his age and didn't drink the fountain of youth, and the sisters fine as fuck lmao." "Diddy ass party. Off has chem with EVERYONE." "Meat rider. Chet's bodyguard is a fucking meat rider, and I know you’re in love with him, but hop off of his dick, dude, my fucking God." " I don’t trust this sister anymore. I don’t know, she’s giving me terrible vibes right now, and I don’t trust anybody, but like the music that’s playing in the background when she says specific things makes me not trust her." "HOW TO SPELL YOU ARE CAPITAL FUCKED PEEM. BROS A WHORE MY LORD. Why do you need a sugar daddy? You are rolling in it." "Will Than actually get with Peem or will he fuck every other guy in the show before that happens?" lmaooo. "Hey, I have never been held accountable in my life, have no idea how to regulate his emotions, and I am EVIL FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME." "There is so much happening, but this show is oddly boring. Like the same shit keeps happening over and over lmao. Chet knows he's evil, and he has his reasons. BRO IS DOING IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE FUCKING GAME. JUST BC HE CAN. Off was sick of playing submissive little bitch roles lmao. I am actually obsessed with his poorly written character, lmao. JUST EVIL BC HE CAN." "Also, the same thing keeps happening over and over again. How many times can we repeat this shit, oh my lord? BE frrrr, how did he even get fucking shot oh my god. If we took Risa out of the picture, I think Chet and what's his face would hate each other a lot less." "DONT LET HER TURN YALL AGAINST EACH OTHER. WHATS THE MORAL OF THIS STORY, DONT BE A DIRTY BUM? A whole family of dirty bums. Also, the sister is so incompetent, that's why yo daddy hates you." "Oh my god, Chet and Park are actually gonna make me fucking cry. YALL SOME DAMN DOGS. park what the hell? JUST CAUGHT HELLA BODIES. THE ENTIRE SHOW JUST DIED.. I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS. Yay, our main couple, I guess."

I don't know. The idea behind this is fun, but it was just very poorly executed. Watch it if you want. Okay bye!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?