Editorials Replying to LauraOpper • Apr 14, 2025
Title Filter Spoiler
I have to admit I wasn't crazy about the SFL pregnancy arc but I guess they were trying to show that everyone…
My main issue is how the SML acted. It was very out of character since he was supposed to be the level headed one. Yet he's out here outing pregnancies and seeing no fault in what he did. If the FL was actually pregnant, he didnt even give the her a day to process or plan to tell her SO. AND then her sister did the exact same thing, finding it out by overhearing and telling everyone, ridiculous.
1 1
Replying to chrisogb • Apr 12, 2025
Title The Best Thing
she surely is more emotional than she should be considering that she has a good home life- only child raised by…
Im only on ep 13 and she gets worse.... ugh...That sucks I hate when they characters are supposed to be full adults with careers and they cant communicate well.
1 1
On The Best Thing • Apr 11, 2025
Title The Best Thing
This female lead is so immature for 27 years old, she has me siding with her ex 🙄
1 6
On Filter • Apr 11, 2025
Title Filter
Last 2 eps kinda ruined it for me
2 3
On Rainkissed Fate • Mar 3, 2025
Title Rainkissed Fate
Pretty comparable to their other dramas, this one dragged more at the end for me though 6.5
2 0
Replying to CDNBambi • Jan 31, 2025
Title Sword and Fairy 4 Spoiler
Upset it had to end that way but was an enjoyable drama to watch 😭
Im sad they had to kill them off at the end but its kinda poetic that it almost loops in way, his ending mirrored his fathers.
2 2
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Jan 31, 2025
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Upset it had to end that way but was an enjoyable drama to watch 😭
3 3
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Horrible writing/script but really good acting. Plot was all over the place and nonsensical. Skipped most of the last ep because it was beyond ridiculous.
11 0
Replying to Flower_bloom • Nov 23, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
All eps available on YT too
It was behind a paywall when I was looking before
0 1
Replying to Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 18, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Replying to deleted comment
I agree its not the same at all. I also don't ever watch variety shows, so that isn't much solace for me.
1 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Nov 18, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Since they never ever spoke to each other in real life, a hug would be too much to ask for. It is a good beginning…
Romance if tiger and rose was strictly business relationship, they barely talk and she didn't like him. But we still got a hug. But I see what you mean it still would have been better to at least see him not just be a booming voice from across the room.
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 18, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Ending could have been better still rated a 10. Didn't even get to see Fu Zhou at the end which I would have liked. At least give us a hug like Romance of Tiger and Rose did 😭
4 5
Replying to Mirinae • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
You can watch it at https://kisskh.co/
Tried it and it works, you are the best =) Thanks!
0 1
Replying to Mirinae • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
You can watch it at https://kisskh.co/
I'll try that later thanks =)
0 0
On Love You Seven Times • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
Have to drop on ep 6 as there's no where to watch it besides Iqiyi and I only have/want to pay for viki =(
0 7
On The Double • Nov 11, 2024
Title The Double
What’s the breed of horse he rides and the grey she rides at the end? They were some good looking horses 😍
2 0
On Serendipity's Embrace • Oct 1, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
The ending didn’t feel like an ending. I only just realized there’s going to be no more episodes. I really enjoyed it now Im sad lol
0 0
On Dear Mr. Heavenly Fox • Aug 5, 2024
Title Dear Mr. Heavenly Fox
Good drama overall but the ending sucked, felt rushed and illogical 6/10
2 0
Replying to yane • Jul 26, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
understandable. politics is priority here not romance so if you're only interested in the romance i would advice…
Yeah, I started it because I liked the actors. Didn’t realize it would be so politic heavy 😭
1 0
Replying to christianadaodu • Jul 26, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Nobody forced you to watch and keep your bad opinions to yourself
@christian Bro the whole point of the comment section is to give an opinion. Take your salty 🍑 elsewhere.
2 0
