Editorials
Replying to mirqol • May 22, 2022
Title Gank Your Heart Spoiler
Why? I haven’t finish it yet
Imo he's a jerk, he ghosts her a lot and leaves the FL to turmoil unnecessarily.
0 0
On Still 2gether • May 20, 2022
Title Still 2gether
Chemistry is still not romantic between them. But Green really grew on me here as a character, he's so funny, and not annoying like in the main series.
5 0
On 2gether • May 18, 2022
Title 2gether
Very fun drama. Leads did not have romantic chemistry though, they just felt like besties haha
7 0
On Gank Your Heart • May 17, 2022
Title Gank Your Heart
Finished pretty fast, easy to watch, did ff through a lot of the last 2 eps. ML does not deserve FL.
0 2
On Gank Your Heart • May 5, 2022
Title Gank Your Heart
Can someone explain to me why the Manager hates the ML so much? Did I miss something? It just seems so stupid to me
2 3
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Apr 27, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
This was such a good adaptation, I prefer the chinese version still but this come very close. It would probably beat the chinese version for me if it was longer, had more time for the story.
5 0
On Campus Ace • Apr 26, 2022
Title Campus Ace Spoiler
This was pretty bad, but it's a very short watch, and has some cute moments. At times because of the length, it felt very disjointed, and confusing. My main issue with this series is throughout they FL is told to experiment with colour and be more creative with her designs using colour. And in the end she wins the contest with something so boring and not creative or even colourful at all.
1 2
On Designated Love • Apr 9, 2022
Title Designated Love
cutesy, very short drama, no one was overly frustrating. 7/10
0 0
On Legally Romance • Apr 7, 2022
Title Legally Romance
This was so good, I couldnt even watch other drama's while it was airing; because this is all I wanted to see. Sad that it's over...
5 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Mar 20, 2022
Title I Cannot Hug You Spoiler
season2 i guess
Yes I've watch 9 ep's, I dropped though, 32 ep's is too long for something that is boring for me
0 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Mar 17, 2022
Title I Cannot Hug You
season2 i guess
omg i feel dumb now, didnt even see it had a season 2 haha Thanks!
1 3
On Legally Romance • Mar 16, 2022
Title Legally Romance
Im so obsessed with this drama right now, which rarely happens for me
10 3
On I Cannot Hug You • Mar 8, 2022
Title I Cannot Hug You
Wait why does it say 16 eps but when I look on viki it has 32?
0 5
Replying to CDNBambi • Mar 4, 2022
Title Legend of Awakening Spoiler
This drama took me months to finish, but in the end I quite liked it.
Mo Lin, I was not very fond of, he was an okay character, but boy did I bawl when he came back. Also the last episode felt like a BL between Lu Ping and Xi fan, hello that fireworks scene lmao what was that
1 0
On Legend of Awakening • Mar 4, 2022
Title Legend of Awakening
This drama took me months to finish, but in the end I quite liked it.
1 1
Replying to CDNBambi • Feb 3, 2022
Title Reset Spoiler
Omg I can't believe its over... Literally sobbing at the ending 😭
I just wish we could've got a scene where Shiqing and Heyun were hanging out with Lu di
6 1
On Reset • Feb 3, 2022
Title Reset
Omg I can't believe its over... Literally sobbing at the ending 😭
10 3
Replying to Salsa Mia • Feb 2, 2022
Title Reset
I can't explain how awkward it is for a 19 year old to romance a 28 yr old man just yikes 1 star
That's the actors age difference not the characters, also there is like no romance/ its very subtle.
19 0
On Once We Get Married • Feb 1, 2022
Title Once We Get Married
I dont see a point in this show after ep 17. I enjoyed it up until then but now it just feels dragged on.
1 0
Replying to Selaphi • Feb 1, 2022
Title Reset Spoiler
So have you guys seen ep 13? I'm sad now :(
sameeee =(
0 0
