Editorials
On Accidentally Meow on You • Jan 31, 2023
Title Accidentally Meow on You
Im going to pretend I finished this drama instead of dropping at 22 eps, cuz ep 23 and 24 seem pointless.
5 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Jan 25, 2023
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I liked it, but the ending was so lame
3 0
Replying to Burcu • Jan 6, 2023
Title Unforgettable Love: Extra Story Spoiler
Why?
Its not actually extra story it's the same story but role reversed and very fast paced that it's confusing and makes no sense lol
0 1
On Cheer Up • Dec 19, 2022
Title Cheer Up
This drama was great, personally could have done without the dark themes. But looking past them; I loved it, very bright and cheery, Made me tear up at some points.
5 0
Replying to CDNBambi • Nov 4, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
Bruh that ending tho 😩
I understand but that just makes the story boring and generic for me. They got rid of the interesting part lol
0 0
Replying to CDNBambi • Oct 31, 2022
Title Mr. Bad Spoiler
Bruh that ending tho 😩
It was good until they revealed it was a story within a story. Ruined it for me tbh.
0 3
Replying to CDNBambi • Oct 29, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
CZY is carrying the show
Bruh that ending tho 😩
0 5
On Mr. Bad • Oct 27, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
CZY is carrying the show
3 6
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Oct 17, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I can't get over the costumes in this, especially Orchid's dresses omg so beautiful
4 0
On See You Again • Sep 27, 2022
Title See You Again
I want a wang cai of my own lol
4 0
Replying to Xianxia Lover • Jul 4, 2022
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
I agree the first drama for Put your head on my shoulders was the best of the 2 dramas I became a fan of Lin Yi…
Yes me too, he has such good characters in both ^^
0 1
Replying to dooh • Jun 23, 2022
Title Fall in Love
me too.. when i see how they eat death meat and stuff.. but nowadys people only care about "certain" animals..…
I was talking about the cat being distressed, not about them being omnivores. Which is normal is todays society, so not going to penalize them on not being vegan. lol
4 0
On Fall in Love • Jun 23, 2022
Title Fall in Love
I can't with these shows always having distressed animals.... really ruins them for me....
3 3
On Sh**ting Stars • Jun 13, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
cutesy fluffy drama, originally I rated it 6.5 but dropped it to 3 when I remembered how they portrayed africa. ick.
6 0
On Love Unexpected • Jun 9, 2022
Title Love Unexpected
Im dropping this, it is wayyy too confusing to follow, I made it 9 episodes and Im so lost on what is going on.
1 0
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Jun 9, 2022
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
Not nearly as good as the Chinese version but still enjoyable
6 5
On The Oath of Love • May 28, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
This drama is so boring for me, Im dropping it. which im sad about because I was so hyped for it to come out.
5 0
On Be My Boyfriend • May 28, 2022
Title Be My Boyfriend
Very cute but very short drama, binge worthy
9 0
On Oh! Boarding House • May 26, 2022
Title Oh! Boarding House
Really not a series worth wasting time on imo
1 0
Replying to mirqol • May 22, 2022
Title Gank Your Heart
Hmm, I’m on 18th episode and for now I think that he hates him because through the hard moral backbone, because…
But ruining the team will lose him the sponsors too. There's just no way he thought the (extremely tight knit) team would be tame with XK gone and especially with YX still there lol
0 0
