Editorials
On The Princess Royal • Jul 25, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
I’m on ep 12… it’s sooooo boring i don’t even know what’s going on, i couldnt care less about the government side of things…. I only care about the leads story and they’re barely on screen 🤦♀️ Probably dropping it.
13 5
On Moon in the Day • Jun 27, 2024
Title Moon in the Day
Kim Young Dae is amazing in this; everything else terrible. Very poorly written, terrible ending, very frustrating to watch. 5.5
3 0
On The Last Immortal • Jun 21, 2024
Title The Last Immortal
Found it very slow and hard to get into, then it picked up and got really good, like hard to stop watching good. Then ended really quickly, felt rushed and unfinished. 8/10
2 2
Replying to SongKangDeek • May 31, 2024
Title My Demon
This show would have won the Dasang award at Baeksang if not for the corrupted judges
Lol if you say so.
12 0
On My Demon • May 31, 2024
Title My Demon
Very boring, had to force myself to finish the last 3 episodes after a few months break(and 2x speed ;) ) 6.5 out of 10 mostly for visuals.
12 8
On Blossoms in Adversity • May 11, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
This drama was sooo good. Amazing characters all around. Made me cry a lot. Sad it’s over 😭
4 0
On Different Princess • Feb 23, 2024
Title Different Princess
This needed one more episode of them in irl world
9 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Feb 4, 2024
Title My Man Is Cupid
Xanza’s review says it all. I rated a generous 6.
0 0
Replying to Naruminakayama • Dec 1, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
why cha eunwoo keep doing characters like this
I support your opinion; its nice to see actors do different types characters
8 1
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 22, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Good premise but written horribly. Park Kyung Hye was styled amazingly though so hot 🥵😍
2 0
Replying to Hannaliss • Sep 16, 2023
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Hhahahhaa 2 years!?! 💀
I dropped it for min 😅 it wasn’t very good lol Only watched it for lu si
0 0
Replying to Hannaliss • Sep 16, 2023
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Hhahahhaa 2 years!?! 💀
I dropped it for min 😅 it wasn’t very good lol Only watched it for lu si
1 1
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Sep 11, 2023
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Took me 2 years but I finished it…. I guess it was cute
6 6
On Rebirth for You • Sep 10, 2023
Title Rebirth for You
It took me 2 years but i finally came back and finished it. Ending was weird and rushed.
3 0
On Beauty of Resilience • Jul 28, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
I watched 36 eps for it to end like that? wtf.... stupid ending
8 1
Replying to mooc • Apr 12, 2023
Title Meeting You Loving You
Wait until you realize what 2ML did to the FL&what ML had to do to protect her from that creep. If not the for…
Nah I used the right words.
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Mar 7, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
not your cup of tea obviously, but the story wasn't really slow to many of us. You just have to love the leads…
Yes exactly, i really wanted to enjoy it but i just couldn’t. Maybe someday 😔
0 1
On Meet by Window • Mar 7, 2023
Title Meet by Window
Really boring so i dropped at ep 4
0 0
On Don't Disturb My Study • Mar 6, 2023
Title Don't Disturb My Study
Very boring. Last two eps were the best.
5 0
On Lighter & Princess • Feb 28, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
I just can’t get into this drama and am dropping after almost 9 eps. I just find it very slow and boring😢
8 7
