K-Drama
Replying to YiyanMeng • Nov 3, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Slow and boring? Dang, for me, I reaaally find this drama interesting and loooove the pacing of it that I'm never…
Like u don’t get overstimulated but u just want to keep on watching…except ep 15 I should’ve just stuck to my plan to end w ep 14 for the day… finally getting proper flash backs of ZY and Li Lin is included too… Im a sucker for friendships😩
1 2
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 3, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
So the little guy is a demon too
Spoiler tag pls
1 0
Replying to Darklight • Nov 2, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
I'm still not getting the vibe its just okay, maybe when the li lun escapes the real excitement will start. Its…
did u just start watching?
13 7
Replying to yoonuyea • Nov 2, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
LISTENN!!! can you hear the sound of my heart breaks??! this family of mine gonna be the death of me. and Li Lun,…
😆 Buuurn
3 0
Replying to yoonuyea • Nov 2, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
ZYZ and Wen Xiao gazed at each other; me in the middle: 🦋🐬🦋🐬🦋🐬🦋tell me how can they delivered…
Grabbed my heart so bad 🥹❣️💘
13 0
Replying to Cc2 • Nov 2, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
lol I find that evil lady so pretty.
Master Shijiu… she is beautiful but the costume is not doing her justice imo
0 0
Replying to annie • Nov 2, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
It’s the director’s style 😂 he’s infamously known for it.
Srsly the angle when he was confronting Cui Ding😭
0 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Hate me but I need to say this….. other than Duanwu, Shrimp and Lady Eight visuals ain’t serving… and the awkward angles right at LYN’s face maybe it’s bc I’m also watching FOF and LGIEF but other than that Lusi!🥹💝🫶🏼
5 9
Replying to chanelboy • Nov 1, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
I also find a bit odd seeing Chen Du Ling as FL in these squibbling quirk demon hunter/demon squad haha. She is…
I think it fits perfectly w the drama. ML is old yet childish and have a youthful appearance and FL is young but elegant and mature more knowledgeable than ML.
0 0
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Nov 1, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
No offence but How?
It does feel like it at first for me too but strangely enough for me I’m enjoying the vibe. And I think it fits perfectly w the drama. ML is old yet childish and have a youthful appearance and FL is young but elegant and mature more knowledgeable than ML.
0 1
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Oct 29, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
I’m actually confused abt the pie siblings are they blood related or not? Bc so far how the drama showed seems…
Ok Thanks
0 0
Replying to RheaLee • Oct 29, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Is this drama good? I got a bit bored with KMLM, so when i saw few short videos of this drama on YT seems interesting,…
It’s not something that would make u excited and jumpy but more of a calm and slowly dries you into it. It’s very engaging and more fun if u know some Chinese bc they have a lot of word play and the subs don’t do justice to it. It’s very endearing w all the friend ship and etc
0 0
Replying to sen • Oct 29, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Pei Siheng and Pei Sijing's heartbreaking scene behind the scene 。°(°.◜ᯅ◝°)°。 https://x.com/xiaoxiaomiii_/status/1851172937178759407?t=UwcreBZC2M_vqQ2KW_dcTg&s=19
I’m actually confused abt the pie siblings are they blood related or not? Bc so far how the drama showed seems to me like they met at the training camp just a a few yrs ago
1 2
Replying to Sierra • Oct 29, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
So far, I am liking it, but the FL role is not setting right with me. It doesn't look like that the cast for the…
No offence but How?
12 3
Replying to U-chan U-chan • Oct 29, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Can someone tell me what is the little accessories attached to Zhao Yichang's corner of his both side of forehead?…
Check the 3rd comment below yours👇🏼
1 1
Replying to Jamaal • Oct 29, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
A little bit of information on the demons feature in this dramahttps://twitter.com/melonconsumer/status/1851067700933705780?t=f0gi6AqgDim5m7A5wPPTqA&s=19
Thank you🫶
1 0
Replying to Hairlossmaxing • Oct 29, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Oh nvm I judged too quickly can see the romance now
It’s just not the major plot
4 0
Replying to KDramaMama • Oct 24, 2024
Title Affectionate Seduction
Does anybody happen to know where we can watch this?
Dailymotion
1 0
Replying to cutie_daisy • Oct 24, 2024
Title Affectionate Seduction
I saw this on YouTube yesterday but now its gone.
Check on dailymotion
1 0
Replying to The Judge from Hell • Oct 15, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you 😊
1 0
