Celebrity
Replying to renebaebae • Jul 16, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
LI LE JUN!!! YOU BITCH!!! People did everything to save you and this is how you repay them???? Girl you better…
What happened? Pls spoil im only in ep 4
1 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 16, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Omvrsdfg I just realized 2 of Lusi’s former MLs r besties in here
1 0
On Road to Success • Jul 16, 2026
Title Road to Success
WCY deserves better I hope they all apologise to him coming ep😮💨
4 1
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Jul 6, 2026
Title Road to Success
There were some post abt it a yr or two ago w bts pics and all. I was just wondering when it would get released…
I need more eps alrdy….thank goodness they update 2 eps daily
0 0
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Jul 6, 2026
Title Road to Success
There were some post abt it a yr or two ago w bts pics and all. I was just wondering when it would get released…
Maybe u can let the eps pile up first bc now I regret watching it too soon🫠
0 2
Replying to smoky_topaz • Jul 5, 2026
Title Road to Success
Flew this drama under radar or was I in the wrong information bubble?I discovered this drama only by chance as…
There were some post abt it a yr or two ago w bts pics and all. I was just wondering when it would get released and then saw it by chance too! Not bad to release it during FIFA I hope they got more football scenes!
1 4
Replying to stars-n-sun • Jul 5, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
Fu Xin Shu is such a good kid. Hope everything goes well for him.
Bro he’s prob the one w the most heartbreaking back story in the team😭 I alrdy don’t like his mom
4 0
Replying to Constellation • May 2, 2026
Title The Spirealm
40 min eps are 38
Ohh tq👍🏼
1 0
On The Spirealm • Apr 30, 2026
Title The Spirealm
Hm? I thought it has 38 eps?..
2 6
Replying to AutumnSpring7 • Apr 25, 2026
Title When We Were Young
Right. I’m still holding on to some hope that one day, the production till will ask the male and female leads…
Rn 1 major issues is that their billings r quite diff now😢 I hope Wan Peng gets her big break through soon🙏🏼
0 0
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Mar 30, 2026
Title Infatuated Love
https://kisskh.at/21566-the-hidden-love Check the review from this link it’s the same movie
No sweat 🤗
1 0
Replying to MARengene • Mar 29, 2026
Person Lai Wei Ming
Can you recommend his songs?
He only has two songs and they’re both OSTs for Fangs of Fortune. One is w him and Cheng Xiao, Half me and the other is wit the whole main cast.
1 0
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Mar 29, 2026
Title Infatuated Love
https://kisskh.at/21566-the-hidden-love Check the review from this link it’s the same movie
I don’t kno it srry I checked w Shazam and no chance either
1 2
Replying to _Iam_elegant • Mar 29, 2026
Title Twinkle Love Season 5
Yan yan is the short hair girl right? Too old or too young? It says below that she is born in 2005😭
Prob is 06 is not young anymore😭 im a late 05 we’re in our 20s alrdy😭
0 0
Replying to _Iam_elegant • Mar 28, 2026
Title Twinkle Love Season 5
Yan yan is the short hair girl right? Too old or too young? It says below that she is born in 2005😭
She’s basically the youngest 2006. Her profile’s still not in here but she’s the only one that specifically said she’s 06
3 2
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Aug 26, 2025
Title Higher
There’s a trend w short Chinese dramas rn. It’s Ben like 2-3 yrs alrdy as far as I know but it’s been more…
These are like mass produce so it’s at best brain rot. A lot goes into making an actual movie. If u want to watch a good movie there’s The Shadow’s edge that just started showing on cinemas.
1 0
Replying to MostlyAlice • Aug 15, 2025
Title Higher
This.... could have been a movie
There’s a trend w short Chinese dramas rn. It’s Ben like 2-3 yrs alrdy as far as I know but it’s been more apparent lately. Even the vertical dramas there they can be movies but they made it a short drama.
2 2
On Shi Yi Hou Da Lao Qian Fu Zhui Zhe Chong • Aug 12, 2025
Title Shi Yi Hou Da Lao Qian Fu Zhui Zhe Chong
Who’s the SML?
0 0
On Sunlit Whispers • Jul 26, 2025
Title Sunlit Whispers
This is giving me hazy flashbacks of a drama I’ve watched bf. If anyone know which drama it is that I’m talking abt pls do tell me.
0 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jul 22, 2025
Title Good Boy
Is this any good; I see mixed reviews...
It’s a good drama but not as good as expected it can feel dragged, forced or poorly executed in some parts and plot wise. And for me personally I hate the part where MC beats up the villain like a little sh*t that’s just brawn’s and no brain every 1 or 2ep whenever he could’ve just held back for a bit to dig deeper and get more solid evidence. So every time he would give the villain an opportunity and put him and his whole team in a bind….. It’s probably to drag out the story w just 1 main villain. Although I rlly love their comedy&cute bits, still it could’ve been much better w its cast, budget and all… this yr too Cdrama r better for me 😪
2 1
