K-Drama
On The Blood of Youth • Jul 27, 2024
Title The Blood of Youth
Who is the mother of Xiao Se?
0 2
Replying to Michael long • Jul 27, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
kisskh new domain www.kisskh.idyou should follow their social medias they will notify you when they add new domain
Can u guys share these kinds of links privately or delete after a while bc if it gets tracked and site gets shutdown it’s bad news for many ppl
0 0
Replying to sshhiinneeee • Jul 27, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Isn't he wang yixing?
It’s a work play with the literal meanings Jia means fake and Zhen means real
0 0
Replying to 8888007 • Jul 27, 2024
Title Dashing Youth Spoiler
Baili Dongjun is the master of Tang Lian from Blood of youthYe Dingzhi and Yi Wenjun are the parents of Wu Xin…
Xiao Roufeng is the uncle that got killed by Xiao Se father, the king and the king is the brother that married the love of Ye Dingzhi
1 0
Replying to pamgees • Jul 25, 2024
Title The Blood of Youth
The fact that I've watched this drama more than four times but still struggle with names except for a few and…
TBOY is story of the generation after DY but I’m not seeing much of it, they failed to connect the story well imo😵💫 but the dramas r good each on their own
2 1
Replying to Azure • Jul 25, 2024
Title The Blood of Youth
I’ve decided to watch this because i wanted to watch the dashing youth (TBY has been on my watchlist) But I’m…
Ig im not being bias by not being able like the FL 😬 it’s a natural thing…
1 0
Lily Alice • Jul 25, 2024
Article Prosecution Demands a 4-year Prison Sentence for Yoo Ah In
It’s so funny how Burning scandal culprits got away much easier than a person who only used drugs on himself and struggles w addiction🤡✨🤌🏼
43 0
Replying to CJKdramaAddict • Jul 21, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
May I know what they changed?
Huh?! So all that in ep 18 was just just a dream…..Thank you😊
0 0
Replying to FionnualaAella • Jul 21, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
I heard that according to previews, they changed CX character's main point from the novel.. what the hell! It…
May I know what they changed?
0 2
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 8, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
The joke w Tushan Jing’s green outfit in ep 1😆😆🤣 even better since I prefer XL🤧
12 0
Replying to HaifaaM • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Doesn't she have a boyfriend? I thought she did.
Oh then it’s likely not true bc BJT is also rumored w Song smthg actress thank you for telling me tho
1 0
Replying to HaifaaM • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Doesn't she have a boyfriend? I thought she did.
Huh?! She does? Who?
0 7
Replying to MikaM • Jul 2, 2024
Person Zhao Lu Si
fake
🫠
0 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Jul 1, 2024
Person Zhao Lu Si
There a Xianxia drama w her and Dylan Wang in rumour rn and I hope it’s true😣🙏🏼
2 2
Replying to song • Jul 1, 2024
Person Deng Lun
China is VERY strict so the chances are extremely low but not impossible. Fan Bingbing was able to return five…
Thank you💝
1 0
On Deng Lun • Jun 30, 2024
Person Deng Lun
My no1 fav male Chinese actor😔 still can’t forget him after yrs. I keep coming back
3 0
Replying to song • Jun 30, 2024
Person Deng Lun
China is VERY strict so the chances are extremely low but not impossible. Fan Bingbing was able to return five…
Damn.. what’s the name of the chain
0 2
On Be My Friend • Jun 30, 2024
Title Be My Friend
I’m confused did she go back in time again or what? Or this is like another version? Now there’s only 1 actress for the mom too… don’t on if I’m suppose to be excuse not since I love the drama so much😩
0 1
Replying to annie • Jun 26, 2024
Title Moments We Shared
She only appeared for a few seconds. A literal cameo. But she’s a cutie. I’ll send you the clip if you like…
Can u show me the clip🥹
2 0
Replying to Luna • Jun 25, 2024
Title Scent of Time
I loved the angst in this, can anyone recommend similar dramas to this? 😭
Song of youth and The double
5 0
