there a long discussion abt the choice of Lusi (or maybe her agency's) choice of work and I have to say Lusi should…
just now I just saw a new actress 21 yr old she's alrdy acting with SWL as leads in a drama 😃. Point is Our Lusi can choose much better!!! It will gain her more attention that she deserve!!
there a long discussion abt the choice of Lusi (or maybe her agency's) choice of work and I have to say Lusi should choose better bc there are really epic dramas with excellent cinematography, story and stellar cast coming out left and right while I feel the drama productions she chose aren't as good as them despite her talent and the ability to attract viewers. Like the actresses who r less popular has dramas w better quality production than her. And even Ao Ruipeng who's popularity rose after is acting as supporting lead in FSAATIC is now a ML in a drama with really good production alongside BaiLu who is still much popular than him but less than ZLS. For Hidden Love Lusi had to do much more than just acting for the drama..... I just feel she ought to choose better production. my brain's a mess rn after several intense exams so ill stop here 🤕🤧
Do you recommend me to watch this cause I dont know if i should mostly cause of the mother
She’s not an awful mom, can’t really say that, Awful is YZM’s mom. As for Chenghuan’s mom she’s a very lacking mother, bc of her background, IQ, EQ and ego. She is pitiful in a way bc she can’t follow up with a lot of people, she came from a small town and everything. She’s crude and uneducated. Her daughter is her pride and she is also blinded by her greed. Her greed is that her daughter will live the life she couldn’t and could barely dream of, she wants to show off how excellent her daughter is. She’s narrow minded and stuck in her own ways but if her daughter was in danger or her daughter needs her she will no longer care abt herself and blindly help her daughter. She’s a very lacking mother but that does her make her awful in my opinion bc she does not starve, abuse or take advantage of her.
Watch lovely runner webtoon here https://youtu.be/iFJjVKgcGsQ?si=ZckkrSp_SXYQm1Da
Nah u can read the webtoon in eng till ch 40 end of s1 from website by searching “the best of tomorrow” or “Tomorrow’s #1” on google or on manhwa site for those that know it.
I think it’s a good call on ZLS, I think Legend of Jewelry is a better choice for her. For this, I think WYL…
I wanted Lusi to do this Lusi to do this too bc it’s be diff and I could just envision how good she’ll be and how she’ll love but ur right too WYL but not really the young image of the character in the novel…
Just random thought. If Apothecary Diaries adapted into live action, Lusi is simply the best candidate for Maomao.
She’s also actually perfect for the role of Salted Fish, I read the whole story in just like 2 days despite all the thing o had piled up to do bc a few chapters and Lusi appeared as the FL in my vision. But I think the current FL actress now would do well too…it’s a bit sad tho🥹
It’s takes a lot really. I’m not good at explaining but maybe ep 28 might help