Exact reason I’m waiting for ep 27. I saw the trailer for the new eps and I was like nope. The scene of red…
Lusi’s crying scenes r never bad😭 i couldn’t half back anymore and literally brawled my eyes of too that I couldn’t see the screen anymore I had to rewind after wiping away water fall from my eyes😭😭
Right??? How the hell did she get away from it? That is a serious matter, I think??
Bc of her A yin couldn’t survive Yuan Shan jian so ofc ig is a major matter. She’s so low, she did that so that she could make an elixir out of her and she chose to do that in a way that’s give Ayin most pain😭😭😭
I agree this drama if it was not for lusi many people would have dropped already, and the audacity of making both…
25-26 is worse bc at first YQ was struggling to subdue the devils in the ghost land he had to use his heart blood then the next he was fighting w Qinglin a powerfull devil drunk and subdued her quite easily without a struggle🫠 and also that pick me peacock punished A Yin unjustly which is also the main reason of her death but nothing happen to her?! And she’s even the acting HE now?! Nah many things r not making sense anymore😩
I agree this drama if it was not for lusi many people would have dropped already, and the audacity of making both…
And really where the hell was that new guy from Qingchi palace in ep 25 when he was suppose to protect her but he only appeared after all she’s suffered to tell YQ to stop around 3 min in ep 26👺👺
WTH is w ep 25 plot is deteriorating after Daze mt’s destruction….. I’m literally writing this right after so 25 listening to intro of ep 26. The whatever guy from Qingchi palace was suppose to look after her where the heck was he and now he had the audacity for YuanQi to stop looking for her soul bc it’s FUTILE?!👹 MeiYòngDeDongXi F it its official im only watching this drama bc of Lusi to hell w the plot and story F! And according most recent comments YuanQi is not gonna get even a HS that vile dumb female of a peacock ?! uggghhhh Ayin voluntarily gave up half of her lifespan to save someone else, I’ve lost half of mine out of frustration… I’ve vented felt this disgusted of characters bf really… even w Villains from Ashes of Love, Immortal Samsara, Love and Redemption and so on they can’t compare🤯 I don’t even hate of feel disgusted of that devil Qinglin The father n daughter pair is worst. 😩
F it its official im only watching this drama bc of Lusi to hell w the plot and story F! And according most recent comments YuanQi is not gonna get even a HS that vile dumb female of a peacock ?! uggghhhh Ayin voluntarily gave up half of her lifespan to save someone else, I’ve lost half of mine out of frustration… I’ve vented felt this disgusted of characters bf really… even w Villains from Ashes of Love, Immortal Samsara, Love and Redemption and so on they can’t compare🤯 I don’t even hate of feel disgusted of that devil Qinglin The father n daughter pair is worst. 😩