Celebrity
Replying to i heart lusi • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
WQ hongye survives and DF huaizhu dies after giving birth to their son
Yes MM too. I prepared myself by asking abt the story but seizing the scenes were diff. QMY+ANR and YIT+WWZ were fresh hot couples but ugghh😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to llin9 • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Someone posted this link and it looks like the guy who saved qinlan is liqizhou or it looks like him. Even though…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to llin9 • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Someone posted this link and it looks like the guy who saved qinlan is liqizhou or it looks like him. Even though…
Thanks
0 0
Replying to llin9 • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Someone posted this link and it looks like the guy who saved qinlan is liqizhou or it looks like him. Even though…
Huh li qizhou’s not the father?!😭
0 4
Replying to i heart lusi • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
WQ hongye survives and DF huaizhu dies after giving birth to their son
But I can’t bear to see them die😭 I feel where @ryaan is coming from too I want to watch the last few eps but I don’t want to either 😭 I thought I would be fine but it seems not, the cast did so well!😭 had too much C-trauma w FOF + story of preal girl+ Journey to Love most recently
0 2
Replying to Luffy • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
hongye is alive , and others dead 🥲
😭
0 0
On Love in Pavilion • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Sorry guys I don’t think I can continue after seeing spoilers of the beyond the boundary scenes…they just popped up…I think it’s bc I scrolled too much social media tdy🤡 Mu Mie vision still happened and maybe the outcome was worse than bf the tt anyways it’s gonna take me awhile to continue 🤧✋🏼
1 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
yes third installment has a very happy ending
Thank you💕
0 0
On Huangyang Tian Tian • May 11, 2025
Person Huangyang Tian Tian
Just realised she and Lin Ziye look so alike ! They can even play as fraternal twins or siblings!
1 0
On A Moment but Forever • May 10, 2025
Title A Moment but Forever
Underrated and it’s actually well done. Though I felt a bit rushed for me since I was intrigued by all of their characters like Fu Jiu Yun for eg I wanted to know more abt him and many more characters, I wouldn’t mind if the drama was longer despite finding even 24 eps to me long this yr😓 that’s how I much I enjoyed the drama. Love Tiffany Tang🫶🏼 wish some of her hairstyles were done better they were too square at times…
5 1
Replying to D aka diyu • May 10, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
If gjc charater is brother of wcfg so gcj is son of liu shi shi or wchy marry other lady too or gjc and cy are…
Who’s gjc? Do u mean the actor playing Quan Wu Mu?
0 1
On Sword and Beloved • May 10, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
1 thing for sure me, he’s mastering or mastered Wangquan sword, it’s be cool if he can wield the Pure divine flame(or what ever it was called😅💩) too!
1 0
Replying to La tour du Lotus • May 10, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
All 3 are stand alone drama but same universe
Nah there’s no problem asking smthg u don’t know since it takes time to watch these long dramas. I’m sure there’s always someone who knows the story that is happy to help.
1 2
Replying to BibiAamnaKhazi • May 10, 2025
Person Wan Peng
Because of her company they never provide her some good resources and also no background
No it’s okay no need to apologise at all. Thank you for replying to me☺️🙏🏼
2 0
Replying to BibiAamnaKhazi • May 9, 2025
Person Wan Peng
Because of her company they never provide her some good resources and also no background
When’s the contract ending…😭
2 2
On Love in Pavilion • May 9, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Ep23 Ding Yuxi the actor that you are!
11 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 9, 2025
Person Zhao Lu Si
Hunan TV has a problem with government , so several of their variety shows are being postponed for time being…
Nooooo….. why😩😭😭
0 0
Replying to MikaM • May 9, 2025
Person Zhao Lu Si
contact-staff- you'll find Lily Alice, the MDL staff who brought here all black drafts Lusi had in past months.…
Black drafts as in?😓
0 0
On Zhao Lu Si • May 9, 2025
Person Zhao Lu Si
Nah her new cover photo is too heavily edited…
7 5
On Wan Peng • May 8, 2025
Person Wan Peng
She’s too underrated… why’s her career on the low these yrs?! Like she did so well always since When we were young now why is there just mostly support or guests…😭 I’m on cloud 9 to see her tgt w Lusi on Love’s Ambition but that’s it…She deserves much more
7 4
