News
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Jul 17, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Spoiler
what the fuck they killed off Mo Tak's fiancé just like that? Damn
yeah, i also thought that it was stupid
2 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jul 4, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
it is so incredibly nice, that they kept the original cast!!
1 0
On Zombie Detective • Apr 12, 2023
Title Zombie Detective
May you rest in peace sweetheart. The world lost a gem.
6 2
Replying to KingLouie • Oct 21, 2019
Title When the Camellia Blooms Spoiler
I think it might be Hyung Mi, Bongbaek removed the bracelet in from of her, given her personality, she might take…
That sounds more right than what I wrote lol. I really hope that it's not Dongbaek!!!
0 1
On When the Camellia Blooms • Oct 19, 2019
Title When the Camellia Blooms Spoiler
Okay so in the last episode, which is 19-20, we get to know the name of the corpse. When Dongbaeks mother abandoned her, she told her if anybody asks what her name is, she should just say its "Dongbaek". In the ending scene, the chief detective or whatever he's called he says, "Her real name was Choi Go-un", so could that be that it's actually Dongbaek who dies??? I really hope that my theory is wrongggggggg and not true;((((((((((
0 3
On Doctor John • Aug 9, 2019
Title Doctor John
yo okay so far i love the drama, but oneeeeee thing that annoys the fuck out of me is Si Young's hair, the extensions are sooooo baddddddddddd
1 1
On Welcome to Waikiki Season 2 • May 6, 2019
Title Welcome to Waikiki Season 2
Is it okay to watch it, without watching season 1?
2 4
On Melting Me Softly • May 5, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
WELCOME BACK LOVE
2 0
On The Smile Has Left Your Eyes • Mar 16, 2019
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
Honestly some of the best in Korea. I've never seen an actor/actress, convey a message in such a good way. It's so well portrayed, and you feel for them, almost like you are going through the exact same thing. it's absolutely mindblowing, seeing people being able to connect to each on such a high level, the chemistry is unreal. Such a beautiful tragic story, I'm honored I was able to watch it.
10 0
On The Crown Princess • May 19, 2018
Title The Crown Princess
Is there someone who knows, where I can watch it?
0 0
