News
Replying to Vniverse • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
If this has a sad/open ending. I quit TVN dramas. Enough of the mental torture given so far this year
Literally😭😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • May 6, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
They were but now in new ep she is heading back to another era of the past haha University era
Thank u!! That adds to my motivation to watch it🤭
0 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • May 6, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
They were but now in new ep she is heading back to another era of the past haha University era
It’s just a personal preference. I do not enjoy anything that has time traveling - so I avoid kdramas with similar plot lines. But I really love the actors, so that’s why I want to give it a try.
0 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • May 6, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
They were but now in new ep she is heading back to another era of the past haha University era
I really hope so, because I love the cast.
0 3
Replying to Sweet Savage • May 6, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
They were but now in new ep she is heading back to another era of the past haha University era
I hate that😭it makes me not wanna watch it😭😭
0 8
On Lovely Runner • May 6, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Are they rn in present day? Question coming from someone not watching👀
0 10
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Apr 14, 2024
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
guys please should I give this a try? I dropped it the first time I watched it
1 1
Replying to aeducan15 • Mar 29, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
FL is insanely pretty to me. Show is a slow burn show and only just finished ep5 but it is so good and so far…
I am on ep 4, and I feel like this drama has everything but slow-burn romance so far. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions? And she is sooo pretty, has very innocent features and soft look. Love her!
1 0
Replying to Pixel • Mar 27, 2024
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
is this the same as MMH?
lowkey but bad editing/quality and wayyy lower budget - kinda feels like a soap opera
3 0
Replying to Little Orange • Feb 26, 2024
Title My Man Is Cupid
In which episode did they get together?In which episode did they breakup and get back again?Any love triangle…
The way we have the same questions😭
0 0
Replying to Cassian • Feb 23, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
Heyy. I need someone to spoil for me ASAP when he tells her that he's also going to die - or that he dies in a…
Yeah, I think I know what you mean by that. I am actually on the 10th episode, but I am just so impatient😭They were definitely kept apart for a long time, but somehow still connected. You perfectly described their relationship😭But I am so relieved to hear that their breakup is for a short period of time. Thank u for taking your time to answer my questions☺️☺️☺️
1 0
Replying to Cassian • Feb 23, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
Heyy. I need someone to spoil for me ASAP when he tells her that he's also going to die - or that he dies in a…
Does their breakup last for a long time? 😭😭😭
0 2
Replying to Cassian • Feb 23, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
Heyy. I need someone to spoil for me ASAP when he tells her that he's also going to die - or that he dies in a…
Omg does that mean that they break up😭
0 4
Replying to Cassian • Feb 23, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Heyy. I need someone to spoil for me ASAP when he tells her that he's also going to die - or that he dies in a…
Thank u😭
1 0
Replying to TemiDramaLover • Feb 23, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
Just adding another positive comment to the other raving responses. Loved it so much! It shook me out of my drama…
Heyy. I need someone to spoil for me ASAP when he tells her that he's also going to die - or that he dies in a car accident😭 Will you be my savior and tell me?😭
0 8
Replying to Marry My Husband • Feb 21, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Replying to deleted comment
Thank u so much😭😭🙌🏼 Sorry for the many questions😩
1 0
Replying to Marry My Husband • Feb 21, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Omg so they break up😭
0 2
Replying to Marry My Husband • Feb 21, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Replying to deleted comment
He seems like a great person. I really like him
0 0
Replying to Marry My Husband • Feb 21, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you! Do you possibly know in which episode that she begins to realise her feelings for him? I mean in her second life? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions😭 I'm just so curious😩
0 4
On Marry My Husband • Feb 21, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Can someone maybe spoil for me when she Ji-won begins to like Ji-hyuk?
0 9
