K-Drama
Replying to Jaehyun of NCT 127 • Jun 9, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
hope the lead actress gets an award, her acting is top notch.
That is truly something I desperately hope as well. I just feel like she has not gotten as much acknowledgement or popularity as our lovely Woo Seok has. But maybe I haven't paid too much attention to what's going on in Korea. I hope both of them receive top awards (maybe daesangs👀)
9 7
Replying to monstersnroses • Jun 9, 2024
Title My Demon
"please be careful of what you say".... you realize that the kind of person that comment is directed at, will…
Someone is salty.
6 2
Replying to Defense attorney • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Murky Stream
Because he was good in it, not so many young actors want to take historical since it's a hard genre, but rowoon…
Hmm, I have the opposite opinion as I personally think that he is way better in the latter kdramas I mentioned. But again, that is just my opinion. I hope to see more modernistic work from him in the future, as I absolutely love him😭 I will try to give this one a go though.
5 8
Replying to hairypotter • Jun 8, 2024
Article Kim Young Dae will reportedly join Kim You Jung in "Dear X"
Kim young dae is not the best choice for this role no hate i love him but not in this drama and not with kim yoojung…
I have to disagree. Have you by any chance watched him in Shooting Stars? His kissing scenes with Sung Kyung were amazing. I think you should give it a go, if you haven't watched that kdrama.
7 1
Replying to monstersnroses • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Demon
"please be careful of what you say".... you realize that the kind of person that comment is directed at, will…
I appreciate your long and detailed reply. I am not an actor, and I do not have any relation to someone who is. I simply wrote that comment because I wanted to - whether ppl will get offended or not is not really something I care about. I am a little surprised that my comment released all of those thoughts, but I also love your intake on negative comments. No matter what, hateful words will affect a person. I am firm believer in that - so I understand that it evokes sadness in you, but unfortunately that is the reality. Some of these comments were definitely not made in a “professional capacity”, but that is subjective I guess. I have also gotten incredibly verbally violent words said to me on the internet and that did shock me. Especially when you are merely voicing an opinion. I will continue to defend ppl that are being treated poorly - always and always. While I understand your point, I also cannot disregard my own personal view on this. I suppose you can call it a value. Have a good day, it was great exchanging opinions about this with you.
13 8
Replying to monstersnroses • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Demon
"please be careful of what you say".... you realize that the kind of person that comment is directed at, will…
An effort will always be worth it. Whether someone will respect it or not, it should always be said. We are talking about fellow humans here, and I’m pretty sure that you would say the exact same thing had someone spoken ill or disrespectfully about someone you know. I understand where you are coming from, but quite frankly it is more important for me to say it so ppl are aware that what they say does affect people - and not in a good way. And I know that I cannot control people, that is not what I am attempting to do either. I just want to put it out there. But again, I can understand your frustration.
13 21
On My Demon • Jun 6, 2024
Title My Demon
The amount of hate this drama is getting is crazy😭 I dropped it, but I am picking it up again because of my love for Kim Yoo Jung. Although it is far from the best in my opinion, some of these comments are simply too much. Especially the ones that insult the actors. If you do not like this kdrama, it is perfectly fine to express it. That's what shows are for - but please be careful of what you say😭
18 23
On Love Next Door • Jun 6, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Putting Jung Hae In and Jung So Min is literally genius. They're both my favorites and incredibly good actors. I cannot wait for this😭😭😭
26 2
Replying to Annie • Jun 6, 2024
Title Dear X
I hope you mean the character and not the actress coz yoojung is great at acting
Literally - she is one of the best
9 0
On The Murky Stream • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Murky Stream
I wonder why Rowoon acts in so many k-historical dramas. My opinion is that they are not his strong suit at all. He was amazing in Extraordinary you and Destined with you. I really hope he will pick more "modern-like" scripts in the future.
11 13
Replying to Bbyxblue • Jun 2, 2024
Title Destined with You Spoiler
The historical scene where ML stabs FL really showcased both of their acting. What a scene! Great performance.
I agree. That scene was immaculate😭😮💨
3 0
Replying to Ivy • Jun 1, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
As far as I understand viewership ratings it's doing pretty well for a show airing on a paid channel. It's not…
That’s great! thank u☺️☺️
1 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 1, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Does anyone know, if it is doing well in Korea? I'm pretty surprised with the rating here. Jang Ki-yong deserves the best😭
1 2
Replying to jotae-o • May 29, 2024
Title Extraordinary You
watched it twice, if you compare ML FL chemistry compared to sun jae and im sol. yeahhhh thats not going to work…
Okay thank u love! I will give it a go🤭
4 0
Replying to jotae-o • May 29, 2024
Title Extraordinary You
watched it twice, if you compare ML FL chemistry compared to sun jae and im sol. yeahhhh thats not going to work…
That sounds great, but I want to watch this to see more of KHY’s acting because I really like her (so I’m not really looking for something like Sun Jae and Im Sol) But is the love triangle overwhelming? Does it dominate the plot line?
3 2
On Extraordinary You • May 29, 2024
Title Extraordinary You
Y'all I'm considering watching this, but the love triangle is stopping me. Is it bad? 😭
2 11
Replying to repamekala • May 22, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
It's 100% happy ending. I just wish we get an ending equivalent to Marry my husband or even better a whole ep…
Heavy on that!!! I would love to see a full happy ending that resembles the one in MMH. Those are the ones that make the whole drama worth watching in my opinion.
1 0
Replying to LetsGoo • May 22, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
No. A happy ending for sure. But idk if its gonna be satisfying or rushed.
I know😭😭, but for me a sad ending is never good no matter how lovey-dovey they were. Let’s just hope that this will be a good one😭
1 0
Replying to LetsGoo • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
No. A happy ending for sure. But idk if its gonna be satisfying or rushed.
But that's the thing that I look for😭 I absolutely hate the rushed endings, where we only see the glimpse of their happiness in the last few minutes. Considering everything they have been through, I desperately hope it's gonna be a satisfying ending😭
6 2
On Lovely Runner • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Do y'all think that it's gonna be a sad ending? 😭
0 6
