K-Drama Replying to DeeforDrama • Jul 22, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Rio! That's who he reminded me of! (and who I had a crush on)
Right😭
0 0
Replying to Eren Yeager • Jul 22, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Jesus...relax, you will get happy ending and the ring for Seo Ji Hwan and Go Eun Ha, do you really expect something…
I can still hate him tho✋🏼the fact I’m hating him this much means that’s he’s a skilled actor. I don’t think I said that I am expecting anything, I just expressed my feelings regarding the SML. Thanks for your response even though I didn’t need it.
2 1
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 22, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Ji Hwan is like Rio from good girls😭 the voice and everything😭
0 2
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 22, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I HATE THE PROSECUTOR
1 3
Replying to TheRetiredGodOfWar • Jul 22, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster Spoiler
How is it so far? Does it feel like it's gonna have a happy ending? How is the SML? Is he annoying? How about…
I agree!!!! I hate SML's like him - the ones that force a connection with the FL, it is honestly so annoying. His hate towards ML makes my blood boil, especially when he speaks of him in front of FL. He should not have that much screentime at all! I love ML. He's too good😭🫰🏼 and I also love that FL does not seem to have any feelings for SML. That is actually quite evident!
1 0
Replying to Cassian • Jul 21, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
How are you liking it so far? Are there many misunderstandings in it, and if so, do they get resolves quickly?
Same! K-dramas are quite frankly also just not like before - they were better in my opinion. To think that I was like 11 back then is crazy😭 I honestly just think that we are reaching our ultimate taste when it comes to k-dramas, and that's great! Let me hear your thought on this drama, when it ends! Great conversing with you🫰🏼
0 1
Replying to Cassian • Jul 21, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
How are you liking it so far? Are there many misunderstandings in it, and if so, do they get resolves quickly?
This account was actually made in 2018 - and no, I have actually been watching k-dramas since 2015! I am just an incredibly picky watcher, and I have dropped far too many k-dramas, than watched unfortunately. I have just learned to understand what I like, and what I dislike in terms of plots and etc. - k-dramas for me are not merely shows, and I truly learn something new each time I watch a new one. They definitely expand my view on everything in life, and have even contributed to how I perceive certain things!
4 3
Replying to Cassian • Jul 21, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
How are you liking it so far? Are there many misunderstandings in it, and if so, do they get resolves quickly?
Omg thank uuuuu😭🫶🏼🫶🏼
0 1
Replying to Cassian • Jul 21, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster Spoiler
How are you liking it so far? Are there many misunderstandings in it, and if so, do they get resolves quickly?
Omg, I'm so happy to hear that. I was lowkey scared that his family were the ones that "abused" her mom and visited their home. Would you say that she likes Hyun Woo in the early episodes?
0 9
Replying to Cassian • Jul 21, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster Spoiler
How are you liking it so far? Are there many misunderstandings in it, and if so, do they get resolves quickly?
Yay! Can I ask if Ji Hwan has something to do with Eun Ha's past and childhood? In a bad way? It's okay to spoil btw - only if you want to answer these questions ofc☺️
1 11
Replying to Lily • Jul 21, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I couldn't resist stopping by to share my thoughts and show some love for the FL. Tae Goo is incredibly charming,…
How are you liking it so far? Are there many misunderstandings in it, and if so, do they get resolves quickly?
1 16
Replying to Cassian • Jul 21, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Is Hyun Woo the second lead male in that couple? Sorry if my question is stupid, I haven't watched it yet and…
Thank uuuu!
1 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 20, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Grumpyxsunshine😭 that is all you need to know
7 0
Replying to Cassian • Jul 20, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Is Hyun Woo the second lead male in that couple? Sorry if my question is stupid, I haven't watched it yet and…
Thank thank thank u😭 i have one last question, do you perhaps have any idea of when that happens - as in episodes?
1 2
Replying to Cassian • Jul 20, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Is Hyun Woo the second lead male in that couple? Sorry if my question is stupid, I haven't watched it yet and…
Thank you😣 it's okay for to spoil tho
1 4
Replying to Emma30 • Jul 20, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
It's a simple drama to watch when you have nothing better to do.But i am living for the second lead couple, they…
Is Hyun Woo the second lead male in that couple? Sorry if my question is stupid, I haven't watched it yet and I just want the whole love triangle to disappear, so I can watch it😭
0 6
Replying to livreviu • Jul 20, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
yes and no. if by dominating you mean getting in the way of the main couple development, it is not. the story…
Thank you so much! I was just worried that the SML would be annoying and too much in the main couple's business😭
2 3
Replying to mooc • Jul 19, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster Spoiler
Yes and Yes.It's a Kdrama & the FL must have a harem of men for her. it's in the Kdrama constitution.
Thanks! But can you tell me who she likes the most?
0 2
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 19, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Y'all, is there a love triangle? If so, it is dominating the storyline?
1 9
Replying to Defense attorney • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Murky Stream
Because he was good in it, not so many young actors want to take historical since it's a hard genre, but rowoon…
Calm down sweetheart. One would have think we trash-talked him. Nothing wrong about voicing an opinion regarding an actor's acting😐
8 0
