K-Drama
lo_ve • Jan 22, 2025
Article Former SF9's Ro Woon to reportedly replace Chae Jong Hyeop in the upcoming K-drama 'Shining'
I loved his acting in Destined with you, definitely his best work yet (in my opinion). However, I feel the quality of his acting is a little unstable, sometimes I find it excellent like in DWY but other times I find it less good (kinda where it is clear, that he was an idol and is essentially a non-professional). Having two former idols paired together as main leads worries me a little, but I am still gonna tune in for this one. Love the elements, and particularly the genres. The writer and director have really amazing k-dramas, especially the writer so I am still hopeful. I have not seen any of the FL's acting/kdramas though. Someone care to share their opinion on her acting?
4 2
On Hear Me: Our Summer • Jan 22, 2025
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
Can someone tell me how Kim Min Ju's acting was?
0 3
Replying to Cassian • Jan 21, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
It was so stupid and illogical. The ending really ruined it all for me. So many things happened that truly did…
Agreed!! Their chemistry and acting really made this kdrama, it was honestly off the charts. Up until the 9th episode, it was good and then the last episodes just ruined it for me. They were sad all the time, and truly didn't get to enjoy each other until the LAST 30 MINUTES OF THE LAST EPISODE?!! Hello, excuse me?!! So disappointing:( I genuinely hope to see them again in another kdrama.
0 2
Replying to yourlover • Jan 20, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
my opinion and might contain spoilers, WHAT WAS THT STUPID ASS ENDING, wt do you mean u had to "punish yourself"…
It was so stupid and illogical. The ending really ruined it all for me. So many things happened that truly did not make any sense:(
3 4
Replying to mingzi • Jan 20, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Yes
Nope not at all, so you won't have to worry about that!
1 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • Jan 18, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Because 1. WHY IN FREAKING EARTH does he suddenly care enough about his father/formerly believed to be his grandfather…
I am so disappointed, I won't lie. Too many loose threads, too many misunderstandings and an overwhelming amount of miscommunication. The only thing that made this kdrama watchable was genuinely the actors (and the couple's chemistry). The rest of it did not make sense. Producers, writers lost the plot. They really did. There was so much new information that was not further investigated, and just randomly given to viewers at the last moment. He's the son of the chairman? The real Paik-Sa eon killed PDJ's brother/friend? Sang-woo's connection to the real Paik-Sa eon and the orphanage, and his friends getting killed? FL getting kidnapped not once, not twice BUT THREE TIMES? ML suddenly disappearing because that's how "he protects her"? And an ending that was from being satisfying and fulfilling. They shouldn't have filmatized this, and just left as a webtoon:(
1 1
Replying to Cassian • Jan 17, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Does the whole unnecessary seperation take long?
I will definitely! Thank u so much nice human:)
0 1
Replying to Cassian • Jan 17, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Does the whole unnecessary seperation take long?
Hmm, thank u so much. I wonder how I am gonna like it after I finish it🤔
0 3
Replying to Cassian • Jan 17, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Does the whole unnecessary seperation take long?
Sorry for asking so many questions, but is the ending satisfying in terms of their relationship? Like is it fulfilling, or rushed?:(
0 5
Replying to Cassian • Jan 17, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Does the whole unnecessary seperation take long?
Thank u!! does it happen in the final ep?:(
0 7
Replying to JollyGolly • Jan 17, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Excellent drama. Original. Innovative. Thought-provoking, edge-of-your-seat writing, plus the chemistry between…
Does the whole unnecessary seperation take long?
0 9
Replying to Nothinggggh • Jan 17, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I really wished that they made it 14 episode instead of 12, writer Kim Ji Woon had vision for the Argan sequence.…
I definitely believe that it could've ended better, and not as poorly executed had there been a couple more of episodes!
1 0
Replying to Vivi • Jan 17, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
- Married from the start but "get together" (confess+kiss) end of episode 7.- Separate for around 6 months in…
Can you elaborate on the whole 6-months seperation thing? And do they only get together at the ending of ep 12? And would you say that it was a satisfying ending in consideration to the couple, and not particularly to the plot?
0 1
Replying to fatum • Jan 15, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
now not only palestinian terrorist supporters come into here and spread their narrative, but american sjw as well.Admin,…
Then get the fuck out of this comment section, you genocide supporter. May the same kind of inhumanity palestinians have been subjected to, hit you in this life. Be ashamed of yourself.
2 2
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 15, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
can someone tell me when he finds out that she was the on who calling him? like as in which episode?
2 1
Replying to Shivlinga_S_H • Jul 28, 2024
Title Hidden Love
when do they start dating?
I believe that it's around ep 14-15
0 0
Replying to jjlew • Jul 28, 2024
Title Hidden Love
But koreans always gotta force some thriller to it
Agreed
0 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 27, 2024
Title Hidden Love
I would love to see a korean remake of this!
5 6
Replying to Noctis • Jul 25, 2024
Title Brewing Love
What happened to Kim Se Jeong?? From acting with the good actors to acting with a C list actor??
Let her pick what SHE likes. I cannot believe that ppl are downgrading this just because the ML is not a A-list celebrity. What a weird and narrow-minded mindset.
11 0
On Love Next Door • Jul 22, 2024
Title Love Next Door
The actors are literally carrying this drama. So even if it's gonna be bad, the cast will make it bearable😭
4 0
