Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2018
Replying to Rose • Jun 16, 2024
HIS VOICE GUYS HIS VOICE HIS VOICE HIS VOICE HIS VOICE
Is it giving, "get in the car Elizabeth" ?😭
8 0
Replying to FLorAzuL • Jun 12, 2024
Title May I Help You? Spoiler
Happy or sad ending?
Happy, but was not satisfying
3 2
Replying to Cassian • Jun 11, 2024
It is the most satisfying and beautiful ending ever. This k-drama has an incredibly heavy plot, and it's honestly…
🤭🫰🏼🫶🏼
1 0
Replying to Cassian • Jun 11, 2024
It is the most satisfying and beautiful ending ever. This k-drama has an incredibly heavy plot, and it's honestly…
Let me know how you like it🤭
0 2
Replying to Moonlight143 • Jun 11, 2024
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
I have a very important question: does this Drama have a happy ending?Because when I watched it, I probably cried…
It is the most satisfying and beautiful ending ever. This k-drama has an incredibly heavy plot, and it's honestly impressive that they could fit it in 16 episodes. But the ending makes up for the heaviness. So give it a go. The acting is top tier!
2 5
Replying to monstersnroses • Jun 10, 2024
Title My Demon
"please be careful of what you say".... you realize that the kind of person that comment is directed at, will…
I definitely agree. The execution was off, and so was the pacing of the kdrama. I am not used to seeing Song Kang, as I don’t really watch the kdramas he’s in because I don’t really like the plots - so I did find his acting a bit…. interesting. Maybe it’s because I’m not used to it🧐
0 1
Replying to Farah Safi • Jun 10, 2024
I feel like Rowoon may take the challenge against Lee Joon Gi on the category with being the King of Sejeuk dramas
That’s an interesting intake. I definitely believe that Rowoon will become an amazing actor😇
0 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Jun 10, 2024
Title My Demon
"please be careful of what you say".... you realize that the kind of person that comment is directed at, will…
That’s crazy😭
6 0
Replying to Sailor Gappy • Jun 10, 2024
IM SOL BEST GIRLIDC WHAT NOBODY SAYSHERE, EAT MY KNUCKLE SANDWICH
She is literally better than the best😭I love her so much our sweetest and most precious Im Sol😭
11 0
On Lovely Runner • Jun 10, 2024
It has been an honor to watch this. Simply work of art, a masterpiece. No scale could ever do justice to this flawless and perfect kdrama.
15 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Jun 9, 2024
Title My Demon
"please be careful of what you say".... you realize that the kind of person that comment is directed at, will…
I completely agree. I cannot believe that
ppl got this offended by my comment where I simply stated that there is no need for such vulgar hate on the actors. I have not seen death threats, but that is honestly crazy! I am also considering dropping it, as I find the pacing of the drama a little weird.
3 5
Replying to Cassian • Jun 9, 2024
That is truly something I desperately hope as well. I just feel like she has not gotten as much acknowledgement…
They had great chemistry and I would love to see them act together again. If it is his fans, then it really isn't his fault that they are this toxic. I was not aware that some of his fans were hating on her. I also believe that other Koreans (not just his fans) share the same opinion unfortunately😞
1 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Jun 9, 2024
Title My Demon
"please be careful of what you say".... you realize that the kind of person that comment is directed at, will…
Thank you for further proving my point. Have a great day sweetie😘
6 0
Replying to Cassian • Jun 9, 2024
That is truly something I desperately hope as well. I just feel like she has not gotten as much acknowledgement…
And that is absolutely crazy and ridiculous as she is beyond gorgeous. She is so unbelievably pretty. That dimple says it all. Her soft features, her cute height and beautiful eyes are truly gems. Her hair as well😭She looked so frustratingly good at the airport😭 People have no taste it seems. And as much as I hate it, you are right. I definitely think that, that plays a role in why she hasn't gotten as much exposure and love as BWS😞
5 2
Replying to Cassian • Jun 9, 2024
That is truly something I desperately hope as well. I just feel like she has not gotten as much acknowledgement…
That’s great to know, but she did just as well as Woo Seok so I also hope that people praise her acting skills more specifically for her role in LR. I am beyond happy for BWS, as his work finally has paid off but I just want her to be as recognized for her efforts in this drama as much as him. That’s what I feel like is missing - but that’s also just what I feel. I sincerely hope to see them win great awards for their incredible performances! They definitely deserve that😭
4 1
Replying to Cassian • Jun 9, 2024
Girl when I see a TvN production, I know it's gonna eat. They're too good😭
I swear😭
1 0
Replying to Stella • Jun 9, 2024
TvN gonna EATTTTTTTTT again
Girl when I see a TvN production, I know it's gonna eat. They're too good😭
2 2