Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2018
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 30, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love Spoiler
I genuinely didn't expect anything from this kdrama - I thought it would be messy and badly executed. I couldn't have been more wrong though. This was such a nice, healing, and warm watch. It is so touching and just hits a spot in your heart - a spot that needs comfort and definitely gets comforted. What essentially saves the plot is their love story, and just their love in general. The plot isn't anything special, to be fair, but the characters are exactly what make the show. If there is one thing the story does well, then it probably has to be how their pasts shape the people they are today. You learn about Tae-ha's somewhat broken side, but also how, despite everything, he is still a great person. You also get enlightened on why Eun Sae is as forgiving and grateful as she is.

Both leads healed each other - and their affection for one another was never missed or left unexpressed. Their love was showcased perfectly through their actions and sacrifices for each other. Everything about this show was heartfelt. From the grandma to the whole village, you get to watch incredibly mundane people teach you about what life is really about. Life is too short to be negative and serious - just enjoy the moments you have and don't overcomplicate anything. Search for your happiness, and if you find it, take a hold of it and bask in the thrill of that enjoyment. The environment in which the kdrama is filmed supports the whole essence of the story - just the simple warmth that is found in the rural countryside. I loved how everyone got their happy ending, and how they kept the grandma alive.

Any loose threads were made up for by the ending, to be honest. I haven't watched such a fulfilling ending in a while. A beautiful wedding, and just a nice wrap-up of the whole story. I loved that they didn't further explore the background of Tae-ha's dad. Whether Tae-ha realised that Baek Sang-gil was his dad or not is something that is left up for interpretation, and I love how they didn't press further on that subject. Although I hated Baek Sang-gil, it would be a lie if I said that the way his life turned out wasn't heartbreaking. But none of that will ever excuse or justify his actions.

Eun Sae (Ha Young) really outdid herself. The way Tae-ha brings out her childlike and innocent side was so endearing. Her being so bold and upfront about her feelings was probably the best part of her character and acting. At times, she would be reckless, but after realising what truly matters, she turned out to be a very rational and understanding person. So her development as a person was splendid. Her losing her memories was probably somewhat of a gift to her - when she got her memories back, she realised that maybe she hadn't lived her life in the best way. So her journey of self-discovery was definitely great to follow and be a part of.

Now for Tae-ha (Hae-in), he was nothing less than perfect. Even with a very challenging life and so many hardships and obstacles to overcome, he never turned into a bad person. The way he was so senselessly in love with her shows how love can completely take over and become everything in someone's life. And that was Eun-sae for him. His everything. I loved how shy he was, and how he would hold back from doing everything he wanted in case it would overshadow Eun-sae's opportunity to grow and decide what she wants for herself. He may not have been clear with his words, but he was with his actions. Noticing the smallest things she likes, remembering what she tells him, and then just showering her with nothing but love. My God, it was good.

My only critique of this kdrama is that there’s a clash between the comedic and romantic side of the drama and the sudden, kinda awkward mysterious side. The gangster touch just didn't fit the drama at all. I think they could have had a dark side to the story without adding something so unrealistic and just not fitting for the plot at all. But since the acting and their bond were so impressive, it saved the lacking plot. And that is why it is a 9, and not a 10.

Overall, it was a great watch. Don't always trust people's words - make your own judgment, and give it a try.
3 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 29, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love Spoiler
How much of a shitty person do you have to be to point a gun at an old grandma - ask baek sang gil
2 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 29, 2026
Eun Sae's character development has to be the most noteworthy one. I am so impressed by how expressive she is - how thankful she is, and how she declares her love for him in the most genuine way time after time. It is so refreshing to see a female lead not be shy about her feelings, and just upfront and kinda bold as well. Her outgoing nature just perfectly complements his more reserved one. She is so sincere, that it can be felt even through a screen. Ugh, so good!
8 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 29, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love Spoiler
baek sang gil basically has coach/daddy issues and has been doing all of this because he’s jealous of the relationship tae ha has with the coach oh my days 😭
1 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 28, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love Spoiler
What the FUCK is that shitty doctor doing?!!!! Literally why are you putting her in danger for NO REASON. Su ji doesn't like you because you aren't a fucking man. There you go, proving her point. Get him OUT of the screen pls-----
0 7
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 28, 2026
It's so nice to see a female lead be so straightforward and honest about her feelings! She does not play about Taeha😭
7 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 26, 2026
Why are the netflix subtitles so incredibly wrong and just not accurate? How does "I am sorry" translate to "please don't kill me?". It is so off-putting:(
5 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 25, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love Spoiler
On ep 4, and she's found out that her legal name is Ji Won and that he was a gangster. I feel like this was the perfect timing to tell her who she actually is - why drag it further? She was pretty nasty with her words though - calling him trash was kinda uncalled for... but at the same time it's understandable. She feels deceived and has no recollection of her life, and she's being told lie after lie, so I get it. It's still so frustrating because he literally has the best intentions, and there is nothing in him that could ever hurt her:( what's kinda bothering me is also how reckless she is - she does things without thinking twice
1 0
Replying to Wyrrir • Aug 25, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love Spoiler
She regains her memory in episode 8/9. Her reaction regarding ML is positive, she understands his motivations.…
Thank u! Does her ex-boyfriend or whatever he become an issue? Is he gonna be all over and just super annoying?
0 1
Replying to Cassian • Aug 22, 2026
yay!
Omg same? Watching this just made me realise that it's super important to not trust ratings blindly. I hesitated for a while because I was focusing too much on its rating. I'm soooo glad a give it a try. People have been bashing it, but I just don't get it. Love to see someone else share the same thoughts on this☺️
2 1
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 22, 2026
Before I start watching it, can someone tell me when she finds out about their connection? How does she react to it? Do they break up - if so, for how long does it last? I would for some answers guys:(
1 3
Replying to Cassian • Aug 22, 2026
yay!
Aww, that's so good to hear. I definitely loved it as well🫰🏼
1 3
On Fated Hearts • Aug 22, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
Male lead is mighty fine😭 LOVE his gowns and whole attire - it's so lavish
side note: both leads are weird as hell😭 they're SICK
7 0
On Fated Hearts • Aug 21, 2026
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Does anybody know how big the budget was for this cdrama? And can someone tell me if the FL still has feelings for the SML?
2 1
Replying to moon • Aug 21, 2026
the plot twist ?!?!?!?! crazy im on last ep nowwwwww
yay!
1 5
On Fated Hearts • Aug 21, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
I'm on ep 1, and I already love the physician. She's just saving lives left and right😭
4 0