Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2018
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 9, 2026
The episodes where they're roleplaying being a couple is genuinely so cute. You can see that for the first time ever, that the FL is actually exploring her real self. Trying things she's never done before, getting things she's never gotten before, and just being able to express herself freely for the first time in her life. The ML is so good at noticing the small things, and making her feel comfortable. It's quite sad that she's hasn't experienced being her true self, and therefore doesn't really know who she is as a person, since she's suppressed her personality, gender and identity since birth. Her wish to be remembered, and having just one person be there for her just shows, that she hasn't ever gotten support before. Having lived under multiple names, she desires to have a special someone know who she is and be there for her. I love that he's giving her the opportunity to find out what she likes, and who she is behind the mask and all of the disguise. Amazing episodes for real!
btw that love confession is just unreal, " i love the moon, yet the moon doesn't know" ugh so beautiful😭
2 1
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 8, 2026
She's so incredibly fierce, and is very tactical. I love how strong she is, and how smart she is. She's great at leading the army, and commands the attention of everyone that are in her presence. Love that! She just killed the 1v1 battle against that Liehe general in ep 12. She won against him, even though she was fatally injured. She truly deserves all the respect, and lives up to the name of the top warrior!
0 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 7, 2026
In ep 11, ML calls FL physically weak to the guys, so that she doesn't join them in the water. But everyone is reacting weird? Maybe it's not the right translation? I really want to know😭
2 0
Replying to Cassian • Aug 6, 2026
Hey, can you maybe tell me when he finds out that she's He Rufei?
That's great! In the end of the day, she was just as wronged by her stepbrother as he was. Glad that he comes to terms with that. Thank you so much for the clarification:)
0 0
Replying to Cassian • Aug 6, 2026
Hey, can you maybe tell me when he finds out that she's He Rufei?
Thanks! How does he react to it if I may ask?
0 2
Replying to Ti02 • Aug 6, 2026
Happy 1 Year Anniversary LOTFG. You made me obsessed. I miss your airing days so so much❤️ “I love the moon,…
Hey, can you maybe tell me when he finds out that she's He Rufei?
0 5
Replying to Kdrama lover • Aug 4, 2026
I think she will do a great job she is really good with portraying different characters
Definitely, that would really show how versatile she is!! Again, no need to say sorry. You're all good🫰🏼🌸
1 1
Replying to Cassian • Aug 3, 2026
I'm actually not sure about that - but that would make sense? I definitely don't think that it's his first time…
I'm dead😭
0 0
Replying to Kdrama lover • Aug 3, 2026
I think she will do a great job she is really good with portraying different characters
Oh I definitely agree - that's not what I meant at all. I would just love to see her in various dramas that aren't fantasy based. That's all.
3 10
On Melody of Golden Age • Aug 3, 2026
ep 1 thoughts
The sound effects are kinda distracting - they don't add anything, it's just tacky😭 the editing is also odd
male lead seems like a piece of work
0 4
Replying to ney • Aug 3, 2026
even before PHG become the leader, it’s all happened due to LCW’s crime to embezzlement of apartment funds.…
That makes so much sense, thank you!
0 0