Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2018
Replying to Pmod718 • Aug 3, 2026
Title The Apartment Job Spoiler
There was a scene where Hae Gang told the creepy villain to hire a crew to break all the elevators, so the residents…
Seems like Hae Gang is actually helping him, but I'm hoping there's a greater plan
0 0
Replying to Snowlit • Aug 2, 2026
yes happy ending
Is it a satisfying one, or just the last 10 minutes of the ending episode? 😭
0 1
Replying to RidaRidzi • Aug 2, 2026
Title The Apartment Job Spoiler
That villain psycho I want to confirm one thingAll the pine trees their are bodies buried under them?That scene…
I'm actually not sure about that - but that would make sense? I definitely don't think that it's his first time killing someone though.
1 2
Replying to itz_rahul • Aug 1, 2026
Is there a love Triangle...?
Does this love triangle dominate the plot, or does it kinda fade out?
1 1
Replying to Random person • Aug 1, 2026
wdym annoying disgusting old man who is that ? what did he do ?
Right? He's so damn cute😭
0 0
Replying to Random person • Aug 1, 2026
wdym annoying disgusting old man who is that ? what did he do ?
I think the person is referring to the ahjussi? The one they call "the lizard", and is helping them with their mission. But I love him so much? He gives life to the squad, in my opinion. He's such a great pick for comedy kdramas, because he absolutely nails the genre every time. I absolutely loved him in strongwoman do bong soon... pretty old now, but it's a timeless piece tbh
6 2
Replying to les_sarah_fim • Aug 1, 2026
Does this have any romance? Even just as a subplot?
Right now, it seems like the FL has somewhat of a crush on the ML (she's denying it of course) - there are some slight glimpses of what could look like romance. But definitely take it with a grain of salt, because it seems highly unlikely that it's gonna become the center of the plot... I do believe that there's a possible chance that it could be a subplot... who knows though...
4 0
Replying to Barbie_tee • Jul 31, 2026
Really tired of comments everywhere keep saying they want Jihyun for ss2. She chose not come back so they need…
Yeah, I agree. She just finished "see you at work tomorrow" - which just confirms that her first-choice was the mentioned show. It's not like they didn't want her in the second season, she just prioritised something else which is completely okay😭 I understand the frustration, but there ain't much to do... (it's not the staffs fault)
8 0
Replying to Lutu • Jul 31, 2026
Title Moon River
This is such an extremely underrated drama that it's going to be hard for me to trust MDL ratings after this.It's…
Thank you!!! Genuinely without any exaggeration, this is one of the most well executed kdramas. It was absolutely perfect, just flawless. Words cannot express how good this was. I would do ANYTHING to watch it for the first time again😭
5 1
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 31, 2026
First critique...
Currently at ep 6, and it's quite frustrating how bad they are at communicating their feelings. Both of them. Instead of assuming and jumping to conclusions, just ask the person? 😭 like how hard is that...

FL seems to be a little impatient - she's so scared of experiencing the same kind of pain that was inflicted upon her by her first relationship, that she's honestly just projecting rn... Her wanting to leave the task force, just because he's gonna leave for the US is so stupid. As an employee, you should be able to have a work/life balance. She should separate her personal feelings when it comes to her work-life. Why let go of an amazing opportunity to further develop your career for such a petty reason?

ML is too careful and hesitant - like it's great that you are taking her feelings into account, but being too cautious when it comes to relationships is dangerous. It comes across as someone who's just ignorant and not willing to make any moves:(
1 0
Replying to eunoiabyme • Jul 30, 2026
he did not cheat on her but kinda ghosted her
Thank u! Sorry for bombarding you with questions, but do you have any idea of when that happens - I mean in episodes, when she's finally completely over him?
0 2
Replying to eunoiabyme • Jul 30, 2026
he did not cheat on her but kinda ghosted her
Oh, I must've misunderstood then😭 Would you mind telling me if she gets over him - or does the ex hang on for a while before she finally moves on?
0 4