Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2018
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 26, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
The way he's getting tortured is so heartbreaking. Imagine parting with your daughter, and having just a slight slither of hope that you might see her again, only to be awakened by torment. Them testing his loyalty to Korea by literally almost killing his is so goddamn wrong. I feel like no word can actually quite describe what they made him go through. The worst part is probably the psychological games. No moral at all. He's someone who has been betrayed by both countries. North and South. So devastating:(
3 0
Replying to FLorAzuL • Jul 26, 2026
This one is over... hoping to find one as good as this one soon!
Try mercy for none!
1 3
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 26, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
EP 7!
The scene where that dog of the villain gets beat up by Jin Cheol, is honestly NOTHING less than perfect. It was so so so damn satisfying to watch, and just exhilarating. Somehow I was looking more to him getting beat up than the actual piece of shit, Gang Chan. Omg what an absolutely exceptional sequence of scenes😭

As for the imbecile Gang Chan, bro that was so embarrassing😭 for someone whose profession is going around threatening ppl and seeming invincible, that was so fucking laughable. I mean what do you mean you got your ass absolutely BEAT😭 like our king Ji sub didn't even have to try? At least the dog he has on a leash put up a fight? Omg I'm getting second-hand embarrassment - he got absolutely HANDLED by our goat. I was honestly expecting a pretty fair fight, where we finally get to see the ML actually get battled by that is in at least in his league.
BTW HE DID ALL OF THAT WHILE GETTING STABBED AND SHOT! Hehe best parents meeting ever🫰🏼

All the hypertension I got from the previous episodes was just ERASED. Hallelujah!!!

Side note: the transition from the MC being forced to his knees to the villain begging on his knees for his life was incredible. The way the roles were completely reversed made that scene so satisfying. What a full circle moment😭
3 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 26, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
Why did they tie her to the chair at the SMD or whatever it's called?!!! That's so wrong omg. And why in the WORLD haven't they gotten her checked medically?!! I mean the girl was hit by a brick, fell and fatally hurt her head and NO ONE has bothered to see if she's okay?
6 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 26, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
I would rather have the government get Min-ji, because at least they won't kill her (i hope so) - but that SML bitch will though😭
1 0
Replying to Cassian • Jul 25, 2026
Omg! Can you maybe make one of mercy for none? ☺️
Ofc! Rooting for you
1 1
Replying to Ashveil • Jul 25, 2026
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post…
Omg! Can you maybe make one of mercy for none? ☺️
2 3
Replying to Cassian • Jul 25, 2026
Literally. I can already feel how annoying he's gonna be, like he's gonna be a real headache😭
😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Cassian • Jul 25, 2026
Literally. I can already feel how annoying he's gonna be, like he's gonna be a real headache😭
same! he's usually nice to look at, but rn I need him as far away from my screen as possible
0 2
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Jul 25, 2026
second lead's character here is most certainly evillll , i just know it , i just feel the evilll aura
Literally. I can already feel how annoying he's gonna be, like he's gonna be a real headache😭
0 4
On Spooky in Love • Jul 25, 2026
They could have picked better gloves for her - ones that match with her outfits a little better, because the black leather ones come off as tacky to be honest😭
3 1
Replying to jazme • Jul 25, 2026
what is the title of the ending song in ep 1? thanks!
I couldn't find the song, but this seems to be one lyric: " I'm gonna live my life in my own way, no matter what the people gotta say"
3 0
Replying to Daldajang • Jul 24, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
I cannot tell you without spoiling anything.
So she doesn't die? That's all I want to know☺️
1 1