Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2018
Replying to Cassian • Jul 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
thank u!!! this has literally motivated me to watch it - the tone on here is so brutal!
His cousin or whatever is so evil. Like they deep need he has to just destroy Se-gye is honestly impressive. It's been a while since I've seen such an evil villain in a kdrama.
0 0
Replying to Cassian • Jul 19, 2026
thank u!!! this has literally motivated me to watch it - the tone on here is so brutal!
Thank you, sweet human!
1 0
Replying to Cassian • Jul 18, 2026
thank u!!! this has literally motivated me to watch it - the tone on here is so brutal!
Thank you so much!!! Are you okay with me asking more questions later on? 😭
0 3
Replying to Cassian • Jul 18, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
thank u!!! this has literally motivated me to watch it - the tone on here is so brutal!
I hope you don't mind me asking questions - but is it true that they break up a lot? And if so, do they last a long time?
0 5
On My Royal Nemesis • Jul 18, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Why does the SML have so much hate and evil in him? Like why does he hate the ML so much😭
2 2
Replying to Lily • Jul 18, 2026
Now that the drama is over, I can finally talk about it as a whole. Was it perfect? No. It definitely had its…
thank u!!! this has literally motivated me to watch it - the tone on here is so brutal!
1 7
On My Royal Nemesis • Jul 18, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Guys it's not like she returns back to joseon right? She remains in the body she's been reincarnated in? Please don't spoil anything else. Also, do they break up a lot - and if so, does it last for a while?
1 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jul 17, 2026
It's an honor to watch im ji yeon on the screen. She elevates the whole drama with just only her acting - so refreshing to see real talent.
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jul 16, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
I will never get over the scene in ep 7 where he literally chokes her. And he never apologised for it either. I feel like it's been brushed off by ppl who have watched the show.
3 2
Replying to Meiren • Jul 16, 2026
For realll, mind you they filmed this when she just turned 17😭
Girl, this has to be illegal because what💀 she turned 18 3 days ago??!!
7 2
On Love in the Clouds • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds Spoiler
What an absolutely beautiful story. No words can quite explain how impressive this drama was. Their love was the core of the story, and it genuinely was felt in every single episode. Their selflessness for each other is honestly to study. I loved how much respect they had for each other. Ji Bozai never underestimated Ming Yi, and always trusted her and let her make her own decisions which was so nice to see. His love for her cannot be described with words, it transcends the art of expression. She was everything to him, and that was crystal clear. In one of the episodes he says, "if you kill him, i’ll bringe you the blade. If you spare him, i’ll cover your tracks" - if that isn't devotion and dedication, then I don't know what is. May everyone get to experience the kind of love, Ji Bozai had for Ming Yi. It was great to see a female lead be so sure of herself, and confident in her abilities. She was truly a great leader in every aspect. So loyal, giving and helpful. I loved that she got her powers back, and remained a legendary warrior, and that she didn't lose touch with her skills. It was so emotional to see how much love she had for Ji Bozai - the extreme lengths she was willing to go to save him, be with him and support him was nothing less than beautiful. She had so much understanding for his upbringing, and did everything she could to never forget that. His wishes were in a sense more important than her own. For instance, she would have rather been the one to steal the golden millet dream, than let him give it to her - because that would mean, that his promise to his mentor would break. For her dying was better than seeing him lose everything he swore to protect. Is there anything that can top that? I don't think so. What united the two was how their main focus was to preserve peace and ensure the safety of the people. And they most definitely achieved that. It is safe to say, that complete justice was served. I loved how the women also got to enter the academy, and practice their spiritual veins. The divine lady of Jixing Abyss had a great character development, which was so refreshing to see. The cinematography was astounding. The music did so well at adjusting to the different vibes of the series. Every scene had a melody that perfectly synched with the suspense. The plot twists were amazing - unpredictable, and they added an element of surprise so the storyline didn't get boring. The fashion, hair and makeup was honestly the cherry on top of the cake. They all looked exquisite and so stunning.
In the couple's own words, "we live together, we die together". 10/10, amazing work.
15 1
On Love in the Clouds • Jul 15, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds Spoiler
Guys Situ Ling is actually taking me OUT. What do you mean you're making a fake wedding, and forcing the girl in a wedding dress? Like he's actually sick in the head - it's getting funny at this point. What's even worse is that he genuinely believes that she's somehow gonna come around, and pick him. God forbid honestly😭
7 0
Replying to MathyGirl • Jul 15, 2026
Forever my number 1 drama. I think I've rewatched this around 10 times, and I'm still debating whether I should…
I'm almost at the finishing line, and I'm literally going through heartbreak because I'm done with it soon😭💔
8 0